Why is it falling? What about the Microsoft deal?

Why is it falling? What about the Microsoft deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

neotogas.com/
cryptocoinmastery.com/neo-reddit-ama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it called the upcoming workshop partnered with microsoft.

Lol you fell for the Microsoft deal lie.

>mfw only 1 neo

>he believed the microsoft deal

Welcome to the marine corps

They're coding in C## you fudding nigger.

> people care about microsoft in cryptoland

Then I must have a partnership with Microsoft because I also use their services, right? Fucking idiot.

So, should I just sell it now? It's not going to rise? Was it all a scam?

Da Hongfei said himself that there is no partnership. NEO is a good hold but don't spread lies. Check the reddit AMA

it's not a deal, it's a cooperation

>Microsoft deal
>literally a class at Microsoft talking about blockhain
NEO hodlers are chinese slaves at this point. Patrician NEO traders sold at $50 when it was at massive FOMO/oversold levels

Why is bing so bad? It's by Microsoft.
Why is windows phone so bad? It's by Microsoft

You fell for the meme. We all sold at 50.

>We all sold
n-not all of us
>tormentedwojak.jpg

>We all sold at 50.
Why would this stop going up long term? Huge volume and almost insurmountable hype.

If you sold at 50, you just pay nore texes. Just hold.

Just hold, anyone who thinks this coin isn't going to hit triple digits is retarded

This. Just hodl your NEO for at least a year and generate GAS. Literally tax free, free money in 1 year.

>Why is it falling?
It isn't. It's stable.
It was falling 2 days ago, then it stopped.

how do you generate GAS?
do you need to hold your NEO in a wallet other than bittrex for example?

Yesterday it's risen 9.9%, now it's fallen ~12%.

Looks like falling to me.

this, in a few years 4 digits are highly likely, in a year time price should pair with ETH if not overtake it (be aware that I am talking about price per coin not market capitalisation for those OP holding ETH)

neotogas.com/

read the faq via link at the top

It's consolidating. Ready for a good run

you have to send it to me, and then i'll set it up for you. how many NEO do you have user? i'll calculate your earnings first

No coin is "in" a wallet, all coins are always in the blockchain. NEO on bittrex also generates Gas all the time. Except you don't actually have access to the Bittrex ledger, hust the interface they provide you. And they never made an interface for Gas.
If you send NEO from Bittrex to a wallet for which you own the private keys (use neon 0.0.4), then you have the Gas generated from then on too.
And looking at the blockchain explorer, you'll also see that Bittrex owns 0.4% of all NEO and the Gas that comes with it.

>Looks like falling to me.
Nah...
A "falling" cryptocurrency has to go down 30% at least.

2 days ago Neo went from 77 to 100, and now it's stable at 95. That's pretty bullish.

But wasn't it supposed to moon today? I mean, I'm not expecting miracles, but it's pretty weird that nothing is happening.

>C#
By that logic Stratis is a good investment.

how long does it take to start receiving gas ?

Yup. And nobody but retards expected a workshop to double the price or whatever

>C##

damn, is that to C# what C++ is to C? HOLY SHIT BROS THIS IS GONNA BE HUGE. LAMBOS ON THE MOON BITCHES

>LAMBOS ON THE MOON BITCHES
all I desire is a piece of Earth to call my own

>But wasn't it supposed to moon today?
No one knows when it will moon, I think it should happen sometime this week.

1. BCH is the top volume coin now, but it's beginning to fall. Day traders are still working there. They're probably losing more money than gaining at this point.
2. It's Sunday. Volume decreases on Sundays.
3. Some traders moved their Neos to Binance to get gas, so Bittrex's trading volume fell a bit.

>it's pretty weird that nothing is happening.
It isn't. This is normal. It's not a bad sign. It means a lot of people bought and are holding, just waiting. Some are accumulating.

I've been following the Neo chart for two months. There's always calm before the storm. Let the BCH bubble burst further and you'll see volume coming back to Neo and OMG.

dying

24 seconds (which is the current time it takes for a block to be signed)

no, it obviously is what C++ is to C+

Fuck volume. Volume doesn't mean price goes up. If I send 2000000 neo to sell the shit out of them volume also is up.

When can we expect a NEO/ETH flippening?

Realistically, this won't happen... The best Neo can do is to be 3rd place behind ETH.

Unless ETH collapses for some reason (if it gets hacked or forks, for instance).

You guys are idiots, the recently spike was an obvious pump and dump and Microsoft was only mentioned because they use C#, there's no deal.

This. They save the have cooperation with Microsoft because of C# but, nothing about a deal

cryptocoinmastery.com/neo-reddit-ama/

No NEO will be third for at least 2 years before being developed enough to flip ETH. Stil crazy gains to be made

2 years...try 2 months.

why would microflaccid even bother with blockchains? their core business lies in volume licensing of software and platform offerings, not distributed open source shenanigans

>Volume doesn't mean price goes up.
When there's no volume, the price stays stable. If you want it to moon, you need volume.

They say they have*

>top 2 on bittrex, only behind the current BCC fad
>no volume

NEO volume is going to naturally decline because people are STAKING IT more than they used to. Fewer NEOs on the market means the price of each NEO will go up.