SIGT marketplace beta update

Upcoming Features in Signatum Marketplace Beta v2.0:

Forgot Password - Retrieve your lost account with ease

Search Feature - Find that specific product you have been looking for

Escrow Service - Shop with increased confidence
Multiple Product Images - Show your product off from all angles

Seller & Buyer rating - Community-supplied ratings you can trust

USD/SIGT Currency Display - Keep all your thinking in terms of fiat. List goods for USD and the transaction occurs for an equivalent value of SIGT

Revamping captcha - Are we all robots? Changing to a more user-friendly captcha

Sent Item Messages - View all previously sent messages from your account

Better Moderation - More moderators as well as new tools to help moderators

Many other minor bug fixes & UI tweaks - Things you have pointed out to us that need a little fixing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOUL3tsrvV0
burstnation.com/wbb/index.php?thread/2302-exclusive-burstcoin-community-news-crowetic-got-so-deep-in-a-nameless-ponzi-scam/
amazon.com/dp/B074YT8C9N?th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SIGT is dead. Deal with it, pajeet.

oh yeah, this coin is swirling the drain. /s

cant wait to see this correct up.

>pajeets are still shilling fingerprint coin

I'm glad I made a few hundred bucks on it before getting out. Could have made about $3k if it wasn't for the crowetic FUD scare but LEL NO STOPLOSS on craptopia, how convenient. Fucking douche, but the pajeet doctor is also to blame as crowe had access to their official twitter to take it down and fuel the scare. Scammy af.

Anyway, the coin itself is okay but trying to compete in the ebay space is legit insane.

Never again, if for no other reason than the team is unprofessional as fuck. This coin should have been a straight moonshot, there's no reason it should have turned out the way it did. I'll take my bags to other, more reliable coins.

I'd rather buy Bitbean

Lmao, everytime sigt threads get made they get roasted to hell.

I eventually see a huge pump and dump coming for this coin in the future as crowfag accumulated tons of coins.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOUL3tsrvV0

>investing in adam guerbuezes 4th crypto

you goy will never learn

I'm going to list a bunch of rare Pepes. Sounds like the perfect place to unload stolen goods.

cringe

I give them credit for trying though.

the amount of fud a coin attracts is directly proportional to its potential.

this is probably the most shilled coin ever!

Signatum rocks!

Sigt Is cool made 1k on it already

nocoiners stay poor as usual

The thing is nobody would FUD signatum if u retard shills would stop posting about it. We don't care about this shitcoin.
Move along.

>Forgot Password - Retrieve your lost account with ease
HOLY FUCK I'M IN

5 rupees have been deposited into your account

adam guerbuez thanks you for your help!

>Forgot Password - Retrieve your lost account with ease

Forgot Password - dont worry, sigt is worthless you sou will not lose anything

Remember, ALWAYS do the opposite of Veeky Forums. Everyone is hating on signatum right now for no apparent reason, which means the coin will shoot to 10k and further in just couple of days.

better to be edgy and feel superior than actually make money

>for no apparent reason

lol retard did you think we would forget about Burstcoin that fast?

just give up on crypto you fat spic

sigt shills are so fucking pathetic

>Developers using pseudonyms
>having Jason Crowe involved at all (how the fuck he hasn't been suicided I'll never understand)
>communicate via a fuckin Discord
>Bittrex soon guys we swear [crickets chirping]
>look at our pointless marketplace full of bogus shit guys

I made a profit but shit, I was really hoping this would hit $1 one day.

i thought signatum looked cool and then somewhere here said the creator scammed a bunch of people and i looked into and found a forum post in a ocmmunity where people were upset after he took their money - basically he took a about 60-100k of other peoples money plus his own and then lost it all in a fucking obvious ponzi scheme like a retard and tried to keep it a secret

im staying away from anything that retard touches. it was basically some guy telling him "her, i'll double your money" so he gave him a smaller amount of money and got more back and then the guy was like "you see? im a genius i can totally invest it" and the sigt creator dude is like "im a fucking idiot so of course that sounds like a great idea" and gave him a bunch of money that other people had trusted him with

creator of sigt is literally an anonymous pajeet who will go to jail if he reveals his identity for admitting to being behind the burstcoin ddos and fraud

the entire dev team is criminals

>Jason Crowe

Couldn't remember the guy's name, but that sounded familiar. Googled him + signatum and found someone calling him "crowetic".

Googled crowetic + signatum or scam or ponzi or something. Can't remember. But one of the first results was this:
burstnation.com/wbb/index.php?thread/2302-exclusive-burstcoin-community-news-crowetic-got-so-deep-in-a-nameless-ponzi-scam/

If he's involved in something then I'm not going to touch it, hahaha

there are so many coins that could moon why the FUCK would you touch one associated with a known shitbird?

he's no longer involved. last weeks news.

The great Signatum FUD story :

"scamcoin ! devs are anonymous so obviously they are trying to scam people !"
> implying everyone know the creator of bitcoin.

"shitcoin ! this coin has no purpose !!!"
> roadmap and whitepaper released.

"scamcoin ! first 1000 blocks were instamined"
> guy still mining and trading ETH, zcash, and other ICOed or 20% premined coins.

"deadcoin ! there is no exchange to trade this coin !!!"
> sigt listed on cryptopia.

"shitcoin ! no one wants to mine this shit !!!"
> nethash reaches 6 TH/s

"deadcoin ! Devs are gone !!!"
> OSX wallet released, more TOR nodes added

"scamcoin ! there is a known scammer in the marketing team !!!"
> scammerz fired.

"scamcoin, deadcoin ! price fall to 500 sats, devs dumped ! sell sell sell ! sell now or cry later !!!"
> price recover quickly to 1500-2000.

"dead coin ! Devs are gone !!!"
> devs prove they are still alive, active and working on the project.

"shitcoin ! devs are anonymous so obviously they are trying to scam people !"
> implying a name and a photo on a nice ICOs website protect you against being screwed.

"shitcoin ! this coin has no real usage !!!"
> marketplace is online.

"scamcoin ! no escrow on the marketplace"
> escrow implemented.

guess what will come next lol

stop shilling the coin here, you'll only attract 'when lambo' mouthbreathers

t. fellow sigmaster

I'm in Condensate (RAIN) now, bought at 600-something and it's at 1440 right now, pretty steady rise.

Still holding 500 Sigs just in case it does moon, but I ain't counting on it.

Hey, somebody buy my steam keys from the marketplace.

Guys. Get into Signatum now. The price has been going down and its getting close to the 1k support. It is a steal at these prices. A marketplace and bittrex will 20x your money.

Just bought 100k of these.

amazon.com/dp/B074YT8C9N?th=1

Is it too soon for me to do a shitfork for SIGT and double my money?

>marketplace is already out and is an absolute failure in both execution and ability to move the price
>the wait for the bittrex meme again
>imagine being this retarded
>welcome to DGB bagholders 2.0

theres one already. signatum classic.

your version is not up-to-date bro

What the fuck is the incentive to own SIGT if the marketplace just converts it to fiat anyway? Is staking it really going to be that valuable?

what do you mean? the marketplace doesn't convert it to fiat. it will present the prices in fiat so that if the price changes dramatically seller isnt fucked over. you make payment in SIGT.

staking will be 5% APR paid out every 5 minutes.

Speak for yourself, name any new coin that has been added to a NiceHash and front page of Whattomine. Also, all FUD points are factually incorrect, direct lying to those who don't read Discord

I am literally in the official discord for Signatum and Crowetic has been giving updates on the development of Signatum. You should really buy in now because big things are coming. He said Bittrex is soon you just have to hold.

>staking will be 5% APR paid out every 5 minutes

W-what?

Its 5% annually, but paid every 5 seconds.

did i stutter?

crowe is out, he created drama to pick up cheap coins. doc and signatumd are the core devs

He's fud trolling

In capitalist society, there's always a need to sell, more marketplaces, better competition, less listing fees, etc.

You can't be serious. The coin spent weeks using a website that looked like it belonged to some Steam gamer group, a stock image for a logo, and had no purpose or reason to be besides "muh algo muh miners"
It was obvious this was how it'd turn out from the beginning. They pulled the privacy and marketplace bullshit out of their ass way later when there are already other tokens working on both with much more success.

Which no premine token has a marketplace? Also, not hiring a designer before release is not a sin

> Forgot Password - Retrieve your lost account with ease

Thats a feature. Holy fuck, you sigt bagholders are getting desperate.

its a beta

crowetic is not in the official discord for signatum

This is getting silly, it's a bug fix/feature list, the devs are working, let them do their job