Bitcoin Cash

Invested my life savings in bch and price is going down.
WAS THIS A PUMP??
HOW IS BOTH BTC AND BCH GOING DOWN?
What do i do now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxjSuQXPAak
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets
timeanddate.com/worldclock/south-korea
fork.lol/pow/hashrate
fork.lol/pow/speed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more like

both prices together are stable tho

>investing life savings into the ultimate shitcoin
You should lurk Veeky Forums more faggot before destroying your financial standing

btc looks stable to me.

bcash is the one behaving like the shitcoin it is.

most here are saying to invest on bch

You fell victim to the shills here promoting this fake chinky shit sorry op.

I was legit trying to warn people and educate people and just got called a paid shill it really made me fucking hate this place.

Bcash pump was no more than precisely that.. a pump, just like every other shitcoin has its day when it has a bit of news. Minute the news hits people dumped this shit and its going to fade back to a irrelevant shitcoin.

The difficulty adjustment meant nothing, the whole reason btc has its value is due to its difficulty. The difficulty adjustment was just simply bringing bcash back into line with the difficulty of the shitty alt coin that it is

When's the next pump I want to get off of this ride

Because they're paid shills.

never

>I was legit trying to warn people and educate people and just got called a paid shill
That's because you talk like one.

Is there gonna be other pemp or should i sell them all right now?

alot of people will look really dumb and post a shitton of wojaks real soon
not gonna tell you who tho
you had your chance

>all these normies panicking at a slight dip

Never gonna make it kiddo. Just HODL and it will be an easy .7 by the end of the week.

Just another poor sod who fell for the flippening meme

>Invested my life savings in bch and price is going down
ARE YOU ACTUALLY THAT RETARDED? Or are you just trolling? I honestly can't tell anymore on this website.

welcome to late-may-early-june-2017 v2.0

>It'll flip any moment now user, you just have to believe...

Your mother gets paid, but not for being a shill.

Wow, it's mooning downwards!

Last time I listen to BCH shills, $3538 down (80% of my stack) because of this shitcoin.

Please send help in form of a non-shitcoin, BTC: 1MT44kSMjCv4rTuDDuy84bwVpupHnZJSTE

Fuck my life

Kill your self

I will but I'll watch BCH die before I do

Both coins were in a meme triangle formation

Kek. All those new bagholders sucked in by the chink and his kike sidekick.
Get fucked.

I already got fucked, didn't you see the BCH charts yet?

Ironically Blockstream is entirely owned by kikes.

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

Get fucked again, begging swine.

>buy at 0.09
>"It's a pump and dump scam!"
>goes up to 0.14
>Goes to 0.24 and the floor sticks at 0.18 for over 24h and price is trending down after a long bull rush and is still stable relative to growth with a floor more than double what it was a few days ago
>now more profitable to mine than btc and gaining more hashpower
>"it's a pump and dump scam!"

When will you dense motherfuckers see?

NEO wasn't a pump and dump. it was a big pump, correction. Big pump, correction. BCH is doing the exact same thing and if you think this is over you deserve to FOMO buy at 0.5 and sell the correction to 0.38

I am not an expert but shouldnt it have exploded upwards once the hash power kicked in ?

kys yourself

Everyone said expect a moon but fact is, more profitable mining means more supply at high price. If miners are literally not even buying and simply selling high, what would you expect that to do to the price in the short term?

That said, the infrastructure it is generating will do much more for BCH in the long term. BCH will be a much bigger player within 30 days.

>investing life savings
>all time high
>shitcoin

...what is wrong with you

>now more profitable to mine than btc and gaining more hashpower
>cant say goes up to

Well OP, Im all in on BCC myself. A gamblers life we live.
Made insane profits and wont sell. I believe in this coin. Let the BTC cucks hate all they want, we will be victorious.

This right here.

Smart money is to still buy in. Miners are mining/selling their coins, which is driving price down. And since they are changing their hardware over from BTC to BCH, BTC is getting slower and slower. The market will reflect the flip in time, just not right away.

That said, BTC isn't going anywhere until most exchanges index on BCH and when it's easy to turn USD BCH. BTC as an index currency on nearly every exchange will keep it somewhat stable for a long time. Hell, it may remain always in place as the baseline digital exchange currency, with no real world use. Inertia is pretty damn powerful.

tomorrow first big pool switches over. it's really up to the miners this thing... if btc slows down even more than it has so far we might see some action... it's going to take something serious though because for the last days btc price has been artifically kept alive, first just over 4000 and then 4100 something because it doesn't seem so suspicious. if people start noticing day-long transactions and over 7$ fees like it has in the past we might see some movement on the bcc price.

or right now, because it hit support and most of the scaredy cats should be gone.

>Invested my life savings in bch
Stopped reading right there. Why the fuck did you do this?

>That said, BTC isn't going anywhere until most exchanges index on BCH and when it's easy to turn USD BCH. BTC as an index currency on nearly every exchange will keep it somewhat stable for a long time. Hell, it may remain always in place as the baseline digital exchange currency, with no real world use. Inertia is pretty damn powerful.

I expect demand for direct BCH exchanging in the next couple weeks. Once any news comes out of exchanges trading BCH and cutting the mandatory BTC out of the middle, there will definitely be a price increase as it gains more momentum. In the meantime, I would almost always expect BCH dips to correlate to BTC rises, because people have no other choice. But I know personally I already want BCH indexing and guaranteed the first exchange to introduce it will see wild amounts of growth.

Can't you shut the fuck up?
Let these people lose money, is a fucking anime dogchanger board.
If you got good conclusions keep them for yourselve and accumulate but don't go here screaming whats the best solution cause you will put it back to 800,

FFS let things follow their course and don't make idiots win money.

>cant say goes up to

Literally nobody can say this, not even the whales who finally decided to initiate operation kill bitcoin. They can make guesses as to the price because they can try to influence with buy/sell pressure but if they see the market going in one direction or another, obviously they drop those walls because no matter what direction it's travelling it's in their best interest to let it ride. Anyone who says "I know what the price will be" is lying to you and making their best guess. It could be a good guess, but it's a guess nonetheless.

SELL SELL SELL

just bought 10 BCC at .165. wish me luck

Good buy

Just dont panic sell and you'll be fine

>double my portfolio value with BCC (wasn't much but still)
>see another dip
>oh boy
>buy BCC again
>it's just dipping

Will it ever recover? I don't wanna sell at a loss

Fact is, using good points to get these shitbags to understand and climb on board is in the best interest for the coin. People climbing on without good faith will simply cause obvious dips with clear as day sell signals allowing us to accumulate (like yesterday where it obviously correlated with a BTC spike). What about this is bad to you?

Wait till Monday.

bch is down 30% since yesterday lol

OMG, NEO, and ever other altcoin were also down 30% until today...whats your point?

BCH is down 30% since the highest peak and it did the same thing three days ago when it went from 0.14 to 0.1

Just fucking hodl

youtube.com/watch?v=SxjSuQXPAak

You're comparing today's low with yesterday's high. KYS

It is bad if I can't accumulate enough a those prices?
If everybody would know what is really going on with sidechains and btc core team they would instantly sell and buy $BCC, this will happen eventually so why scream it everywhere now?

It can be best interest for the coin but that will happen sooner or later even with 100% blockstream fuders going 24/7 fud.

So just, don't do it yet.
Let us accumulate. I will need at least 2 days to go 100% into $BCC at this price, there are hundreds of whales doing the same as me.

Just calm down and let it dip, it is a medium term invest not a short term.

>if you can't call the top, it's a p-n-d!
WRONG
If anyone could reliably call the peaks and valleys, that would be the definition of a pump and dump.

>average cost .1790

JUST

Keep buying to lower your average cost :)

I bought around 25 BCC @ 0.075 and sold at 0.2 a couple days ago lul, i exited during the pump, looking forward to seeing the spectacular dump.

You're a BTC zealot. Or else you're crazy. Time will tell.

>I don't wanna sell at a loss
...so then don't sell. Pretty fucking simple. Keep averaging down while the price drops, so you make more when the first exchanges start offering fiat pairs. That will be the next big step, as it will allow miners to cash out more cheaply for their day to day expenses. Then, the next price movement will be when real world goods/services can be bought with BCH. Then, eventually, BCH may replace BTC as the crypto reserve currency, and then you can either sell your stack, or hold as the entire crypto market continues to grow.

For what? Being a whore? YOU'RE RIGHT I'VE HAD HER!!!

I hope the BTC worshippers lose everything and become homeless and niggers rape their wives.

This is why I come here

I've never been calmer about anything relating to crypto. It's the surest bet I've ever seen, and I'm bearish as fuck.

I suppose I'll let the FUD FUD and just ride it to the top. I'm only at 6 BCC though, I'd like to accumulate far more. I'm unsure if this dip is done dipping but this is a fucking sketchy time to sell.

You see the segregated witness is too complicated, the creator wouldn't want to confuse us with such things! Just focus on these 8 simple ways to grow yourself, so you can witness the vision together with Satoshi.

And we are correcting upward again

Still not prepared to sell to accumulate, this could be a bear trap but it's a bad bet to make

Yup, great time to buy imo

Falling for this obvious b8

The last two uptrends have been incrementally stronger, possibly signalling a trend reversal

Even if you buy in now worried about it continuing to dip, you're probably only going to go down 5% tops before the uptrend, and that 5% is straight gambling.

I've been wrong before but it's not an unsafe bet

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets
timeanddate.com/worldclock/south-korea

I like where your head is at

This

Asia will wakeup in a few hours, Antpool is now on board. Believe it or not anons not everyone checks the price or news of things on the weekend, when people roll into work Monday morning both in the West and East, many will be shocked to find BCC is both 2x from Friday and mining profitability is over 100%. How do you think they will react?

>bcash is the one behaving like the shitcoin it is.

Can tell you're a newfag from that.
Look at charts from the 2013's bubbles.

>Minute the news hits people dumped this shit and its going to fade back to a irrelevant shitcoin.

Which other coin has anything near the fanatical community that is r/btc + some smaller forums?

Not even ethereum, because overwhelming majority is in it for a short-term profit, although there's a small minority like that.

>the whole reason btc has its value is due to its difficulty.

Lol, fucking retard. The only reason BTC has value in the first place was because people bought it and believed in it. It has nothing to do with the difficulty, which is stupid way to limit the coin supply.

>Antpool is now on board.
>Implying Jihan's pool wasn't already anonymously mining

Just stop shilling $BCC and let us accumulate please. This is the time to get profit from the retards selling, just let the fud advance.

This

I understand why they needed the difficulty level and it's really cool how it tied into the hardware industry and created a huge demand for more powerful computers, but it's 100% arbitrary and realistically with the level of power being put into it a single mining rig could process every single transaction and still have most of its power left over. It's a big waste of energy but without it BTC wouldn't be as valuable.

I do think there's gotta be a better way to limit supply, ETH does it by rewarding in very small increments, but the etherium network fucking sucks for some reason.

Seriously, the only people advocating publicly for one coin are the other are either morons or shills. Neither of their opinions should matter to anyone.

Why would someone care what others do with their money? Why should it make anyone legitimately angry if people are shifting to bcc? If bcc goes up, buy that, if btc goes up, buy that. It's trivial to shift your money over or hedge your bets if you're majority going in on one.

Ignore the noise, make your own choices. People who actually know what they're doing aren't saying anything, because they're concerned about their own money, no one else's.

This is not how reality works. You have to be vocal about your views. Many people are like sheep. If you shill hard enough, they will believe in your opinions.

Nobody on Veeky Forums is a market mover. This place is such a small percentage of crypto transactions it's like pissing into the ocean. Save your energy for research and TA.

>Neither of their opinions should matter to anyone.

I was posting mostly facts and few opinions and people trying to get deep in this coin are pissed off about it. If that's not validation, I don't know what is. In fact, I'm not even shilling, just making legitimate discussion.

>People who actually know what they're doing aren't saying anything, because they're concerned about their own money, no one else's.

they're saying "stop fucking posting you mong", and I'm inclined to follow their advice. See you on the moon, friends.

Damn dude I'm getting fucking good at this, the whales are right when they say don't post on Veeky Forums and keep the insights to yourself

You actually listen to random pajeets on Veeky Forums?

I know you came from /pol/ and you know how toxic that place is, you must be brand new to Veeky Forums. Welcome, and enjoy those bags! You never invest what you can't afford to lose.

At least give us some insight as to what the fuck you were thinking.

I'm too afraid that they will start taking profits

Stop being a greedy bitch trying to make a fast buck from shitcoins and instead just get some BTC and HODL.

Why would you think i came from \pol\
I can afford losing savings

fork.lol/pow/hashrate

20.99% if the hashrate going towards BCH right now
it just keeps increasing
BTC death spiral is starting

21.10%
it just keeps increasing, we're all doomed

You can't hide that kind of shit for this long, something would have leaked.

So... what's the verdict? Prediction for BCC?

pump confirmed

How much faster are bch transactions? Will I still have to wait an hour for confirmations?

Iron hands win every time. Hold OP and set an alarm on your phone with the blockfolio app. Set the alarm to go off when you double your money then sell half(reinvest) and repeat until lambo.

Quit thinking about it, thinking costs you money.

Becomes an alpha shitcoin like btc and slowly gains more support.

fork.lol/pow/speed

Core cucks on suicide watch!