HAHAHA

HAHAHA

All you had to do was

LISTEN!!

I told all you fags 4 days ago

>muh premine
>muh pajeet
>muh nyoo coyn

Stay poor. Ill look down on you from first class British airways when you poorfags are queuing for hours in cattle class.

i listened, i'm on it. 12 bucks in and 50 right now. hodling with gorilla grip.

It is to late bois ? I want a lambo

another P&D shitcoin

I'm slapping myself in the face for this, I didn't even read any threads about this coin on here, but was doing my own research and few days ago came across it and read about it but ended up not investing. Kysing myself.

I have 800 or so

my YOLO bet of the week

Yea... Nah, still do not trust it. Fucking scrypt coins.

Market cap is still only 300k

OP is the same guy who keeps spamming threads. You can tell it's him because he always writes in the same retarded style.

The coin is shit. The idea is shit. It's literally a shitcoin. If you're lucky you might catch the winning side of a P&D before the entire project is discarded, but that's the same with any coin.

Protip: no one's ever had a problem paying for a hotel in a foreign country. Hotels are literally designed to accept international payments. What you will have a problem with is attempting to find one that accepts shitcoin.

we're going to have a fuckton of sojmarines in a few days

>first class british airways
That's like worse than some airlines' economy class.

can you pay for a hotel in monero, BCC, ETH, BITBEAN??

now you can

>he's never flown BA first class

nor have i but business class once.. there is a world of difference

SOJ Will convert the crypto to USD. And the point is for people who won crypto to be able to buy a holiday without having to convert to fiat which is imo the number 1 problem with bitcoin basement game.

Am I missing something?

so you got a pump group together? Good job, next chaincoin.

I listened.

I'm the guy whose wife told me to buy.

Thanks, OP.

>$320k market cap

>tried to buy .25 eth worth last night while tired
>have never used nova before and accidentally bought for a bid at .07 eth
>killed myself
>ended up buying about 90 cents worth instead of 80 bucks
>bought again but with bitcoin and only like 15 bucks
if it moons again im gonna be both pissed and joyful. I could have tripled .25 eth

$320K market cap and was literally $150K last night.

I pumped in $75 worth last night and I'm sitting at $250 on it over the course of 12 hours.

I wish it were a pump i organises becasue i would know when to sell.

Im just a tripfag who noticed an opportunity.

Ill giv eyou the next one... its not even out yet...

ENKO

screencap this

Just sold at the peak, fuck you SOJ is junkcoin.

Go on...

this one is ACTUALLY a scam pump and dump, stay the hell away

next moon comming

Getting the wojaks ready now.

Is this post a joke?
$50k volume?
Enjoy your 3x gains on your pocket money lol

See

Literally just some whale sell wall BS. It's climbing again already.

I said it in the post

ENKO

Wow you invested 0.1 btc in this. You must be rich!

Surely that proves the point that it's not a pnd, I'd have invested more if I knew what was going to happen.

Stay mad, no SOJ fags

It's ogre if you didn't get in early. Dev is gonna list on Cryotopia with the fee and it's GG.

Lol 12 btc volume

You guys are broke as fuck if you're making money off this.

I don't go into a trade with anything under $10k.

Wallet in maintenance, will be online soon.

FUCK YOU NOVA

You're trading pocket money retard.

Has no real volume for anyone to make a profit playing with adult money

why not pump with some real amounts? Buy now, sell in 2 hours

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING OMG

Eh, gives me an opportunity to buy in cheap again.

I think what this was was some everyday, normal guy's humble idea. He probably talked to his wife about it, she encouraged him. He went to work on it, didn't promise a bunch of things, set realistic goals, and figured he could be a little bit successful. What he's probably doing is taking in crypto payments and going on Trivago or Hotels.com to book with fiat. Nothing fancy. Then comes an user who said, hey, that's not a bad idea, I'll tell people about it, and told us to just put in $5. Everyone's happy. Except for a small handful of fucking faggots who think that have to shit on everyone's fucking parade. Scam this, pajeet that. Even claiming that anyone talking about SOJ is either the dev himself or friends of the dev or a pnd group. Yes, we're all part of a pnd group that is looking for people to put $5 in so we can make our $17.84 gains. Fuck off with your negativity and bullshit. No one's got time for your shit, you miserable fucking human.

>C&P from other sojurn shill thread
>literally zero effort

Everywhere I see you faggots posting garbage, I'll copy and paste. That's all you do anyway with your MUH SCAM PAJEET TOILET SHITCOIN REEEEEEEEEEE

He is blessed with distinct style of communication. it's the opposite of good, however.

This is truly a stupid idea for a coin. And it has one of the ugliest logos in crypto, and that is really saying something.

You spam this in every SOJ thread. Ignore this guy, just FUD

i was able to turn my 2 into 8 and i bought a nice meal from mcdonalds with it. thanks op.

Fine, I'll join in to.

SCAM!

See attached image. You can see every time they pump and dump. Litterally a shit coin, by street shitters.

SOJ IS ACTIVELY BEING SHILLED BY PAJEET SHITTROOPERS! AVOID SCAM COIN!

REMINDERS:

>NOTHING UNIQUE.
>ITS JUST A HOTEL BOOKING SITE "WITH CRYPTO"
>THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FOR HOTELS TO USE IT, CLAIM TO HAVE LOYALTY PROGRAM
>HOTELS WILL NEVER USE IT
>PAJEETS WILL TELL YOU PREMINED COINS ARE FOR HOTELS, HOTELS WONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEIR SHITTY PAJEET COIN
>MAJORITY OF COINS PREMINED
>HOTEL WILL JUST USE ESTABLISHED CRYPTO PAYMENT PROCESSORS INSTEAD OF THIS GARBAGE
>ONLY GET IN IF YOU WANT TO BE A STREETSHITTING SCAMMER

kek gonna save this on a notepad for everytime this brainless loser tries to shill his cancer

SOJ SHILLS CANT POST PROPERLY!

SOJ CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO SHILL, THE WONT BE ABLE TO BUILD ANYTHING!

i don't think that this is a scam. there is a single guy working on this and he has the ambition to keep the ball on the field. as a single dev he already did more than the most shitcoins. to be honest, he is fucking buys.
it is a good idea and it can come out as a very nice project. lets support this. i'm in with 10 bucks, so what can go wrong?

As much effort as you spent reading it to the bottom, ass...

yup. so much jealous FUDing fags tho. too bad they didn't get in earlier I guess? lol but it's not too late now.

I've already made $2000 on this. Debating wether to hodl or not.

You can literally hear the thick pajeet accent in your typing. Nice try.

TYFYS

Don't let the FUDsters make you wanna sell, not yet.

Your 2000 could 100x if this project takes off. This is literally the ground floor.

We are the sojumarines

WE ARE SOJDIERS

Lmaoing at that volume. How am I supposed to make real profits from this? OP confirmed trades peanuts.

You're not supposed to profit, the scammers behind the 100% PREMINED COIN profit after each pump.

you're getting in at the ground floor. the volume will increase as the product comes out. not too complicated, dingus

>first class
>paying double the price of a normal ticket for slightly more legroom
not gonna make it

b-but its not on bittrex

Dat volume

are you retards just gonna sell these coins amongst eachother? no one else wants your shitty shill-mission coin

i haven't sold mine since i bought it yesterday. hodling in my wallet

Volume is 50k, the amount I put into high interest ICOs that release every month.

Stay poor and bag holding.

Did you use P&D software to make this happen?