>actually possible idea that normies will like

is this /ourtoken/

tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/avalon-membership-platform/
i watched this shit gain 120 followers in a day

>has a LISK advisor

>he hasnt seen LISK gain 75%
Oh dear

op shut up nigga i want my bags at ico price

I feel like it's going to sell out quick. I wanna see if I can squeeze in 3 ETH before all the tokens are sold.

i will only repete this one more time:
delete this user!

DELET. I keep telling you, stop telling other people about this. You ever seen an ICO sell out in 30 minutes? those of us without ((buying scripts)) will miss it.
Stop stop stop

boys we can all make gains

most of Veeky Forums won't catch on til its x10

This logo alone is probably worth a pump or two. I'll def try to get in. Otherwise i'll have to get the ol' kneepads out and put in the work.

i kinda wanna invest in some icos, but is it even worth it if u only have like 0.5BTC?

seeing as this should net you 5btc to play with in the future i'd say now's as good a time as any brutha

tfw the tokenmarket follows is already outdated on pic related. ((they)) have spoken

literally 100 follows out of date and its been a day

s t r a p i n m y n i g g a s

Follow the whales. ICO price always goes up when it hits exchanges, then sell half, now you're playing with house money bb

pre-shilling for ICOs, this board is fucking garbage now.

>knowingly goes into thread of something he doesn't like
>yup still don't like thing
REEEEEE

Maybe it's just an interesting project? You know what this board is intended for. I'm sure you prefer bitbean giveaway threads instead

>buying too late

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

this shit is gonna sell out in 5 seconds isn't it

even whales using $10,000 in gas won't make it in

the shill is real

I'd say it's a 12 hour one. Just don't oversleep or your only chance to get them will be on the exchanges at 5x the price from ((them)).

Can we get a new thread for those who are putting in a minimum of 1btc to Avalon? I feel dirty in a general with some of you peasants.

So, how stupid would it be to sell 500 NEO to go all in in this shit?

definitely wiser than holding NEO atm

>mfw I sold 460 Lisk at $2.44 after hodling forever and it wasnt going anywhere

I'm thinking NEO might pump a little until the 25th. If I sell and buy AVA I might be left behind...

How long should I hold AVA if I go through with this? Where can we see this coin go in value? It has low supply which is good but can we really expect this to get to 50$ for example?

So there's no whitelist or preregistration for this one? First come first serve?

i could honestly see that man, its starting at a much lower marketcap than most coins and has a better idea than shitcoins with half billion dollar marketcaps

your multiplier here is very strong

I like how there's no ((pre-ico)) where the devs sell their tokens at a discount to their friends and ((VCs)). All tokens should cost the same for everyone, imo.
Avalon looks like a fair deal

Let's think about this a bit. This project is vaporware. It offers nothing new realy. It's mostly a union combined with cashbacks.

Furthermore owning these tokens does not get your dividends or anything. Just their magic new crypto currency.

Apparently there will be also be inflation since you can "earn" more tokens.

I think I'll pass.

You do not get richer by spending money, that's how you become poorer.

>union combined with cashbacks
3rd world reading level detected

>vaporware
wut? a platform where you can login and unlock savings only for crypto users
>done before
not for this market share
>inflation
again if (you could) read, it's fixed supply. The ecosystem recirculates the tokens. Some tokens go in to unlock X. Tokens go out to incentivize Y.

>I'll pass
Neet. Plenty of fatcoin and bitbean for you lad. Sounds like your priced out of Avalon anyway :^)

All of this took me a 10 minute read to comprehend. Sounds like your a pajeet or from a "common core" state

>want a dividends
opinion discarded- do you not read the news? oh wow, what a retard

Group purchasing just for crypto users? Novel idea, I like it. But I'm more interested in the token gains, ICO price seems like a value play. I'm here to make money, doubt I'll use the platform but the investment looks solid

flying up

looks fun. tfw no money

I think it will generate a lot of news coverage for crypto once they start implementing a bunch of businesses