Next 0x

obsidianplatform.com/ico.html

Jump in while you can. Killer app for anonymous communicators, head of monero and syscoin on board. only 96mln supply and $0.13 ICO price .

For example Status communicator who is also based on blockchain have now around 200mln market cap. Obsidian is worth much more couse all onion and darknet will use it. Dont be stupid and throw here as much as you can.

Oh and its 100POS so you can make masternodae for 10k and collect 10% for doing nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-internet-crackdown-virtual-private-networks-vpns-facebook-twitter-youtube-google-whatsapp-a7879641.html
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view
blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are tons of anonymous private messaging software for phones, why use this one u faggot? If you cant answer this that coin will never moon.

It isn't just a messenger , its a blockchain platform.

More shit can be built on it.

>paging Anime-user

>There are tons of anonymous private messaging software for phones, why use this one u faggot? If you cant answer this that coin will never moon.

Team work on it since '14, you have built in wallet. But the objective market for this kind of ultrasecure applications is more for the security-conscious people around: journalists, white collar workers, military, etc. From them it will gradually trickle to the general public, same as Slack that initially was just a tools for business and now every cryptogroup in the world uses it.

It's crucial for government and corporations. Secure messenging is extremely important. You have to look beyond the consumer use of it. The big money is in institutions.

ive seen this pasta

*Hai hai!~*

Just a reminder anons: I've pitched this as a LONG term play, mainly because it's a blockchain platform as pointed out (not just a messenger). We need people to build stuff on it for the value to rise, even if that takes some time. So I'm not expecting 0x gains immediately, and haven't said as much. $1 in a few months (barring a bunch of money pouring in and the messenger takes off like mad), maybe. Thankfully, the devs have plans for more services and partnerships from here to the end of the year.

Also OP, keep in mind that the fluffypony (Monero's core dev) is just a technical adviser, though he says really good things about the project (that is, when he's not doing something unpredictable that drives everyone crazy because the man is insane).

And use cases extend beyond darknets. Keep in mind privacy advocates, leakers/whisteblowers, security-conscious people like points out, individuals living in repressive regimes...
>independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-internet-crackdown-virtual-private-networks-vpns-facebook-twitter-youtube-google-whatsapp-a7879641.html
The best thing though will be the decentralization. No servers to seize, after all!

sage.

OP STFU. wait until ICO is done wtf is wrong with you. the more people that sign up the more diluted our shraes are. FUCKING STOP POSTING UNTIL THE ICO IS FUCKING DONE

If I recall correctly the devs are keen on getting this coin marketed and listed on exchanges rather quickly. And for that reason, I'm in

how does this ico work? simple as you sending eth and they firing back odn tokens to the same address?

thanks for the tip

Once is send eth of btc to the address in their ico how do i receive my obsidian?

stop fucking bumping it

Odn retrieval instructions will be clear after sale, this is a new chain not erc20.

Obsidian cap is less than 10m$ with a working product. Literally STUPID not to invest and get in at ground floor

yeah you just send ETH or BTC and get credited.

sorry m8

yup agree. IMO it will hit 200mln marketcap in Q4 easy. I bought 50k of this so I will make 5 masternodes. One masternode give 10%

How exactly is a masternode set up? Some vps? Any technical details yet?

it's not a 0x but this shit could give me 2-3x maybe. No hype tho

this but stop telling everyone

this shit doesn't work bc NSA is already on your phone dumbass

Same reason that Signal doesn't work. You're already compromised.

oooooooooooooooooo

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view whitepaper

IMO it will work like NEO so you will just have to deposit it on official wallet and magic will happen

$0.13 now, with 100mln marketcap its x6, with 200mln marketcap its x12. Well I am balls deep in it

Is 0x already dead? shit.

Its something thats runs ontop of the stratis core, am I right?

Fuck it, im going ballsdeep man

The whitepaper seems to suggest it's a fork.

Market cap is about where it should be. Don't expect anymore explosive growth. Remember, it's up 20x from the ICO which was just 4 days ago.

nah man.

can someone explain a.) what masternodes are b.) how do i make money off of them c.) how do i set them up

this

what the hell are you talking about, isn't the ico still going on rn?

wut. ICO 4 days ago was at same price +20% bonus

yeah pajeet, by writing this you sure convinced more people not to participate in the ICO right, *wink* *wink*

*weeks

we were talking about 0x

Can I send in btc from my bittrex account or should I send it to an offline wallet first?

you can send from exchange

Do you know when it will hit the exchanges ?

clear after the sale, what? does no one know what the process is going to be?

You will get your wallet and you can deposit your coins there, same process as every other ICO, except for ETH tokens.

wait are US citizens allowed to do this or not i'm about to get some of this but im not really clear on that

app with integrated wallet will be released in the end of september. So I think you can tell your local lambo dealer that he can deliver it in the middle of november

Who give a fuck? its anonymous app so noone want any details about you. You just need an email to register and send coins

Huh what are you talking about, its 20 procent, not 20x worth ?

sauce: blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8

>21 coins for 1 bitcoin
what the fuck

Wait a sec, their white papers doesnt even make sense. There wont be a 10% inflation rate unless the entire market is taking part in the node network. Which i doubt would be the case, the inflation rate would be alot lower.

no. After ICO, bounties, dev team and shit there will be around 56mln coins and rest gonna be generated via POS

GUYS IF YOU SAW THIS THREAD JUST GET IN THE ICO OR DONT JUST STFU EITHER WAY

STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT ITS DILUTING OUR SHARES

SAGE SAGE SAGE

REEEEEEEE

All that needs to happen is for Snowden or someone to get his hands on this and shill the fuck out of it

Bump

The coin count and ICO share exchange rate is fixed. You're functionally retarded.

ok Im gonna to delete this in 10min . Much love /biz see ya in lambo

given how hard the jews have been coming down on shit lately this will be useful

cute girl

what anime is she from

i want to stroke the peepee to it desu

Trying to buy with etherdelta when:

"Input address is not checksumed"

WHAT THE FUCK NOW? I copied the fucking link correctly from the ico!

dude ethdelta literally stole my coins they have them hostage

21 thousand

Twenty one thousand.

Getting this during the ICO is retarded, if it is a "long term" coin then surely it will be cheaper on the exchanges after this gets dumped

this doesnt attempt to solve any real world issue. its a fucking scam

BUMP FOR VISIBILITY LOL

looks like shit desu just another cash-grab... invest in something solid like apple or google shares. just my 2 sats! cya ppl ;)!

you are crazy anons. It will be 200mln marketcap in november which move it to $2 (now its $0.13, do your math)

>thinking it will get dumped

Did you see the cap? If this any quality exchange normie rich fags will try to accumulate. No one is going to sell under ico price with this low of a marketcap.

How do we know this is the real lolichan?

It definitely is. I've had multiple conversations with Weeaboo-san about this coin.

This isn't an ICO worth getting into, the ones that are get sold out fast or have daily caps like 0x. Also the presale would lent you 20% bonus, so getting in now is just showing you're a cuck.

assuming all 29400000 ICO sale coins are bought then

2(4.9 mil / 2192) *$295 = $3.95 mil
would be the total market cap right?

Total number of coins is 98m. So the total market cap would be $13.2m, but part of that is locked up.

See: drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view

Also, don't use BTC to buy into the ICO.

1 BTC ($4140) = 21433 ODN = ~$0.193 for 1 ODN.
1 ETH ($295) = 2192 ODN = ~$0.135 for 1 ODN.

>invest in something solid like apple or google shares

this fucking guy...