Binance

Is there something worth buying on Binance? I was thinking about HCC or HCR since BNB already made you guys 1000% or something since I heard about it.

Buy OAX on liqui and transfer to binance in anticipation for the market opening in 12 hours

or wait to purchase the moment it hits binance, but YMMV there

Im with BYTOM. Holding 5000.

Yeah, I hold about 5k bytom. If you read up on it - its a pretty nice coin.

Bought BTM at ath and holding strong ;).

bnb is still suppressed, worth buying
btm is also good
dnt and mco next week are worth looking at
hcc looks like it's bottomed

Just do your due diligence on the low sat coins. Buy Binance on a dip if you can but it will be worth more in the future.

I'm watching HCC like a hawk. I almost bought binance at a much lower sat but ended up fudding myself a bit and not getting in as early as I could have. If HCC is successful with the Shanghai hospitals that are going to use them, it would end up being an insanely profitable investment.

>sell at 57k hoping for a flash crash down to 54k or so to pick up cheap coins
>it starts to moon

REEEEE YOU FUCKING WHALES CRASH THIS FUCKING COIN DO IT FAGGOT WHALES

Also I would stay away from HSR/HCC I tried HCC and got burned hard and sold at a huge loss. Seems these are already established coins in China with little moon potential and all the Chinese just dumped their bags on Binance when it became tradable.

we just broke 60K sats

DINGDINGDING!!!!

Yeah this shit is going to 70k within the hour. Fuck me, burned again.

61K sats

DINGDINGDINGDING!!!!!

I'm expecting that HCC will surpass PTOY soon. That's where the true flippening happens.

Glad I didn't abort for OMG

LETS GOOOOO

why do you use that autistic anime char everywhere you post

>tfw you have both BNB and OMG

guys should i buy back in fuck what do i do fuck it's not going down we are going to 70k hurk my heart please help please tell me it's gonna dip where the fuck is the dip

NEVER buy in at ATH

also, 62K sats

DINGDINGDINGDING!!!!

someone just put in a sell wall of 34btc

yeah I'm looking at it, someone either wants to cap this price growth or cash out early.

no one wants to buy into it.

Lots of people put a couple btc into it very early. why not sell your stack at 62?

but yeah, if that was a spoof, it totally worked.

if that whale manages to sell it at 62200 sats, he'll have made roughly $140K

wish I was this fucking early. I saw the potential of BNB when it was at 0,50 cents but I managed to buy in at 1,41 thanks to coinbase fucking me in the ass and the 2 hour confirmation that came with it.

guys think this will dip before the fees go live? saw some predicting a dip from profit taking and then steady climbing as whales buy it up for the fees

If you know the coin's worth it in the long run, why sell? Otherwise, wise price control, or just someone who needs cash badly for other purposes like reinvesting to other coins/shares.

Forgot to include my favorite girl.

in all honesty, no one really knows

IMHO, if it continues to spike like this right up before the 24th, then I'll probably sell. That's when you'll know that the bubble is about to blow up. Then cash out, let it fall and buy back in.

whale lowered his sell wall by 15K BNBs

let's see how this one goes

Sold my holding after the price was stationary at $2.40 and being suppressed by whales, which was exactly what 'ORCA' said a day ago here. Now its over $2.40, not sure what his whale buddies are doing. If the huge wall gets cleared i will buy back in.

Any reason as to why BYTOM has potential?

I know next to nothing about it. A quick rundown about it should be fine.

I noticed that

r/binance and r/bnbtrader

were in the top 5 new subreddits for growth yesterday.

how much sats was that?

also, word of advice, take this fucking board with a huge grain of salt, I still remember how people were suppressing threads about BNB

I thought he was full of shit, but when the price was exactly 2.40 for hours, exactly what he said the top would be I have no choice but to believe hes legit. He said the price will fall to 1.73 before the 24th

Why? Only thing we know is that some relatively shitty/small hospitals in shanghai are using it. I see no real indicators that it will start on a steady climb any time soon.

why would 'orca' provide insider information unless it suited his purposes? tell people bnb won't get past $2.40 and whales wont need to put as much deterrence to keep it under

58-59k sats

If I was a whale, I'd put no sell walls until the 24th. How are they this retarded?

>I'd put no sell walls until the 24th
yep same that's what i would do, because you'd get all sorts of people buying into your sell walls due to hype

people buying/selling from Veeky Forums has zero effect on the price, volume too high.

just as I was estimating.

1.73 is a huge drop, I guess it will drop step by step to 1.73. I'll be watching the graph like a fucking hawk and sell in time.

Any idea on which exact date and time the fees will kick in? If you do, can you give me a European time?

they see potential for the coin to be very successful long term, they want to have steady rises and no P&D's which will deter serious investors.

This + the volatility right now is super high so you can make some decent profit by just swing trading with 0 fees...

Ugh, wish I had more than 125 BNB :"(

24th, dont know time.

heres 'ORCA', his posts made me more bullish on the coin desu. Definitely a whale, coin was sitting on 2.40 for hours earlier today just like he said

sell wall removed, we're going to 63K

DINGDINGDING!!!!

>Price will not be allowed above 2.40 until after the 24th

isnt it higher than that right now?

Forget what I said. HCC is just a shitcoin that nobody cares about. I sold all of my HCCs.

19,5 BTC sell wall at 64K

its like 2.55 now, not sure if they gave up or about to send the price down

26k buy got taken out instantly god damn, shit is getting real

>had 10k coins
>knew it was going to moon hard for a fact
>lost 5k coins trying to daytrade earlier today at 57k sats

kill me, should i buy back in? i'd only lose like 500 coins total

wait until the 24th, if it keeps on growing, you buy in at that date, if it doesn't, you let it fall until it has reached a bottom.

how did you lose 5k lmao?

Do you think Binance would add some random shitcoin with no potential?

At least, it seems like the fact it's on Binance suggests that it's not a scam coin, even if it's not moon potential.

Shanghai is a fucking huge city. Partnering with two hospitals in Shanghai seems like partnering with two hospitals in NYC. And this company is the first of its kind, with no competition.

Seems like they could be successful, but I don't see how success would translate into mooning.

No moon potential but i don't think it's a shit-scam at all.

that fucking sell wall got eaten like candy

we're at 65k sats

this is so tense, monster buys and huge fucking walls. 72k btc wall now fuck

guys one thing I never fucking know is what my exit point is

i bought $2000 worth of these fuckers at 80 cents a few weeks ago and now im up way too much money

what the fuck do I do? just HODL for months?

fuck me man

?

hodling what I got and transferring 10 more ltc to binance to buy any possible dump, fuck it

Don't try to daytrade this guys, too many bots with the (current) free fee structure to be predictable especially on these upward swings.

I tried to buy dips and shit last two days and ended up losing about 400 of my stack, not worth it.

I wouldn't bother responding to this anime posting degenerate. Just share info as it comes, user.

When do you guys think it'll stabilize?

I bought high the other day at 60k then missed out on daytrading when it hovered around 50-58k and missed out on that 47k dip

Want to sell now and then daytrade but im scared it'll just keep going up and i wont be able to buy back in

GOGOGO 65k GOGOOGOGO

take out your initial investment you lucky cunt and ride it out

kek same

what do you mean? it was just cancelled my dude.

calm down and wait. i'm in the same boat this coin has made me a lot of money. but wait as binance is only starting to pick up steam and the fee structure starts on the 24th

so you have close to a hundred K?

buy out some of that, and invest in something else, my advice

what do you mean?
Get some out t 65k but
keep 50% in, invest the rest into something else.

What? He put in 2k at 80 cents. Now he has like 6.5k. I don't get it, that's nice and all, but who cares? I made more off NEO and I put 2k in also.

you don't know how many he bought back then

he spent 2k on them at 80c each, hes now 3x his investment.

Holding this till about 300k SATS, sound 5X from here within 45-60 days realistically, ib got 250k USD on this coin

looks like we're gonna be stalled bumping up against this 65k wall for a little while.

Whale could drop it at any time though.

rofl, nevermind user, I misread his comment totally

my apologies

>sell ants at 360k trying to buy the dip right before it mooned, knew it was going to be big and wanted as many as possible
>now a noneo cuck
>never again, hodl
>watch the pattern for a couple days of bnb mooning to 57k and dipping to 52k
>...it's only been a couple days it should be safe to trade a bit
>sell at 57k
>moons to fucking 65k two hours later

IS THERE NO END OF THE SUFFERING OF A DAYTRADEKEK?

scumbag whale probably took a break or went to sleep, making sure he doesn't lose out money

How do you see the buy/sell orders and their cancellations man? I'm new to this but holding 800 BNB for the long-term.

why the fuck doesn't binance have stop losses

just keep staring at the sale orders (in red) and watch as whales either remove or setup sell walls

easy

I'm still accumulating, idiot.

Thanks, are the sales orders on the top left, then get added to history (bottom right) once they complete?

why are you so confident?

>Do you think Binance would add some random shitcoin with no potential?

you know binance lists BCC right

Look up the white paper.

I just put some coin in healthcare chain. the volume is very very low, which i think is good.

yes, I think so.

Blockfolio has alerts, I guess that's something. Pretty sure Binance will add these futures later down the road

Got it, thank you. So currently there's a 17btc wall at 64.1k SATs?

yes, that's correct, and that could either get lifted or eaten up (bought up by a large order)

Much appreciated. Are you holding any BNB?

had 811 at first, sold off at the last major dip with profit and bought back 885 at 51K.

it was risky as fuck as it was during the day and I was sweating my balls off but it paid off. I don't advise you to do that.

Also, I setup an alert on Blockfolio. Threshold at 61K sats

With respect, the hospitals in question are small and not well known even for being in Shanghai. I believe the website mentioned implementation in December.

But even if their project is really successful in these small hospitals, it doesn't mean it will still translate well to other facilities. As you might know, there is really no established electronic medical data system in China. For example, I don't think they have the ability to just pull a patient's medical history from online if you're going to see a doctor you're not familiar with. Which is the norm there because there are so many people.

Even if the tech is successful, they would still have to sell this to more and bigger health facilities/systems

you probably just laid out their plan out loud lol

Nice, good going. I bought 200 at 30k, and another 600 at 54k. You in it for the long run or looking for a dip in the near future?

What does your 61k threshold mean pls?

The fact that the hospitals are smaller and lesser known are probably intentional, so they have a less difficult time testing their concept.

To me personally, the time to look at this and throw money would be when they've completed their work with these hospitals and have a proof of concept. It would still be early enough to make good gains if successful, because at that time they'd probably be going after bigger facilities and whole health systems there.

For all we know, they could fail miserably with these Shanghai locations. Keeping my eye on this one for sure though.

I'm going to watch the exchange as a hawk on the 24th and see where it goes.

61k threshold means I get a continous alert on Blockfolio when that coin drops to that sats level.

SELL WALL LIFTED

I REPEAT SELL WALL LIFTED

no it isnt

why should it drop ?
i do not understand why you people always talk about selling
after 24th the coin becomes more valueable

goddamnit, he put it back. I am 100% certain it was gone for a few minutes.

To me that IS is the reason to briefly short the market so fucking whales can accumulate at a lower price

Cool, any plans to invest in the upcoming coins to be listed on the Binance exchange, or the Tron ICO?

What would the implications of reaching 61k SATs be, another correction I.e. further dip?