SOJ is fucking mooning normies

Buy in now goys.

WOW LOOK AT THAT VOLUME! MAYBE I CAN TURN MY $10 in to $20!

Buy in now for some nice heavy bags.

It's volatile and swinging hard, so don't buy this ATH but wait for the dip.

Also sold 1/2 my stock and made a mint though. Easy short term gains.

If it's not on bittrex it might as well not exist.

SOJ IS ACTIVELY BEING SHILLED BY PAJEET SHITTROOPERS! AVOID SCAM COIN!

REMINDERS:

>NOTHING UNIQUE.
>ITS JUST A HOTEL BOOKING SITE "WITH CRYPTO"
>THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FOR HOTELS TO USE IT, CLAIM TO HAVE LOYALTY PROGRAM
>HOTELS WILL NEVER USE IT
>PAJEETS WILL TELL YOU PREMINED COINS ARE FOR HOTELS, HOTELS WONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEIR SHITTY PAJEET COIN
>MAJORITY OF COINS PREMINED
>HOTEL WILL JUST USE ESTABLISHED CRYPTO PAYMENT PROCESSORS INSTEAD OF THIS GARBAGE
>ONLY GET IN IF YOU WANT TO BE A STREETSHITTING SCAMMER

lol people actually believe this

They can't keep track of ID's, do you really think they can build a platform?

>Sir we have exctign technology
>latest edge HTML5 and CSS

keep up the autistic FUD spree dude. it's only helping SOJ lol

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING

HOLY SHIT SOJ IS MOONING NOW

This is another scam coin. At least make it believable, sheesh.

i'm tired of you poor fags just calling every coin with low market cap a scam.

FUCKING STOP
IT IS A SCAM, A PREMINED SCAM
NO ONE WILL EVER PURCHASE THAT SHIT, THE BOARD OF RETARD YOU LOOKING FOR IS PLEBBIT

Their website looks like shit. This is a one man operation.

400k circulating
800k total
IF YOU BUY THIS YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

It was up 350% this morning

so anyone who bought in at that time has already lost significant amounts of money

just fucking kek at you pajeet discord pumpers

a coin increased by 350%
some people take profit
wow must be a scam

I think what this was was some everyday, normal guy's humble idea. He probably talked to his wife about it, she encouraged him. He went to work on it, didn't promise a bunch of things, set realistic goals, and figured he could be a little bit successful. What he's probably doing is taking in crypto payments and going on Trivago or Hotels.com to book with fiat. Nothing fancy. Then comes an user who said, hey, that's not a bad idea, I'll tell people about it, and told us to just put in $5. Everyone's happy. Except for a small handful of fucking faggots who think that have to shit on everyone's fucking parade. Scam this, pajeet that. Even claiming that anyone talking about SOJ is either the dev himself or friends of the dev or a pnd group. Yes, we're all part of a pnd group that is looking for people to put $5 in so we can make our $17.84 gains. Fuck off with your negativity and bullshit. No one's got time for your shit, you miserable fucking human.

I DONT GET THIS

kys
saged.

HOW ABOUT TOILETCOIN
YOU USE IT WHEN YOU BUY A TOILET
GENIUS

Keep spreading FUD, doesn't matter. SOJ is gonna reach the top

of course you don't, brainlet lol

A-fucking-men
all the FUDers are just poorfags who got scammed on DGB or something and now think every coin is a scam. Sad!

D E S P E R A T E S C A M

I think you mean streetcoin

.5 ETH = 11 SOJ
One of you guys fucked up, gl with that bag tho

>being this mad that you missed out on the moon

No, you are going to dump 400k premined coins which is more than just 5 bucks

1. he's not the developer, you tinfoil hat wearing faggot
2. those premined coins have a purpose you would know if you read the white paper

>ORDER BOOK IS ALMOST NONEXISTENT, NOBODY IS BUYING AT THIS PRICE
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BAGS PAJEET

His whitepaper is worth garbage, he could write whatever the fucks he want there and it'd have no value, dev is not showing his true identity as well, so his claims are fucking worthless.
The only excuse to premine 400k coins is to dump them later

just because you got left holding the bag on some shit coin doesn't mean every coin is like that, bro

The guy literally has an address and phone number on the fucking website. Are you really that fucking stupid? At the very least, research your fud so you don't look like a fucking idiot. Gtfoh.

Pajeet shittroopers...my fucking sides

Kek as if an address and a phone number is really worth anything nowadays
The board of dummies you are looking for is plebbit, no one clever enough will invest in this shitcoin ehre

>thinks he's clever

HOW COME YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS NORMAL FFS

I am indeed cleverer than you since i can recognize what is a fucking scam
>400k premine with 400k circulating supply
>Thinks this isnt a scam

Which exchange should I use then?

>doesnt read the whitepaper or the ANN

Why premine? Let me start by saying that the concept of a premine leaves a bit of a shadow over a project. We have to use one because in order for this concept to sustain itself, we need coins to be able to pay out to users. If we did not have a decent supply of our own coins, someone who had been mining the currency heavily could exchange their coins for hotel bookings which could potentially wipe us out financially. This issue is magnified even more if the value of the coin increases. The premine provides a buffer while starting out to sustain us through growing pains. Mining rewards are designed to be large at the beginning to offset the negative effects of the premine.

Exactly. But no, hurr durr pajeet scam. Right fags? It couldn't possibly just be a legit project.

sup SOJ dev

Yes. It couldn't possibly be a legit project.

>some dude came to Veeky Forums a few days ago talking about this coin and everyone blew him off
>up 200% since then
>FUCKING SCAM COIN DO NOT BUY PAJEET PAJEET PAJEET

lmao everytime

that'd be me. I told everyone 4 days ago to buy. but no.

kill yourself pajeet

Done alright so far m8 thanks

I turned 50 into 120 and still have some SOJ to ride to the moon or into the ground.