$LSK

$LSK

Lisk is a blockchain application platform. Its net- work runs on the LSK token and developers can build blockchain applications on it. Lisk is well-funded with over $65 million on its balance sheet. Basically another good version of Neo.

>Lisk is set to rebrand in September similarly to what Neo did, if they can time this with updates to the platform it could mean a big jump in price like Neo.

>Neo follows Lisk on twitter, and it is rumoured they'll be collaborating something together.

>$Vol grew from 9M to 14M+ in just 2 hours today.

It is the perfect time to buy in now, it is predicted to reach $8 by this week.

>Neo follows Lisk on twitter
>they'll be collaborating

Very good due diligence! I am glad biz is not just full of shills but actual people researching too. Any tips for people trying to spot these things? That follow could easily mean x10 before 2018.

Lisk is dead because all the good developers fucked off to start ARK

Also Lisk broadcasts your private key to nodes so they can steal all your money if they wanted

Nice shill, just bought 100k

Fuck this shitcoin

Literally the only reason this coin has any value is it's one of the lucky ones to get listed on polo before they literally stopped adding any coins atall for months.

ARK > Lisk in literally every possible way, I would struggle to find a single positive thing about lisk

This.

Ark is the safest of the Java coins.

Stop spreading FUD, Lisk has a big development team and actually funded. I would avoid ARK at any circumstances.

>please buy my lisk bags

lol you sound fucking salty
What does LISK do?
Don't tell me cos i know the answer: fuck all

lol @ all the super defensive arkies in this thread

Lisk is literally ETH, I can see a bright future for Lisk. Very great developer team, we will surely hit $5+ once again today.

I don't care about ARK
Im one of the resident deluded ARKie bullies on biz

where was this thread 2 days ago?

not buying your bags.

Bags? More gains than ever.

Ark is better in every way, Lisk devs couldn't even properly secure their web wallet

Ark? No thanks. Market cap keeps growing on LSK we're mooning soon

zoom out your chart

Lol. You should look at the big picture and switch to ARK before the flippening.

That's just whales accumulating more LSK.

Lisk was sending private keys over plain text HTTPS, this was well documented

>Facts I don't like are FUD

Are you still that mad about ARK, Isa?

That's not true lol, just bought another 800 LSK

it is true though.

Prolly' gonna put 3 - 4 k in lisk when i get my BNB monies.

Don't buy this shit at 100k sats. Youre buying from a bunch of people who bought a bunch of JavaScript coin with a security fault bags at the top of a bull market

You do realise Lisk doing well benefits Ark right?

This was happening over the web portal. Their nano software doesnt do this and the web portal will be removed soon. Fucking retarded cuck. Stop spreading fud you autistic ark bagholder.

Bro this is Ethereum with Javascript enabled.

Theyre 5 year plan is to develop the Google play store of blockchain applications.

98% of mobile applications run on javascript

Lisk is fundamentally better than Neo and with the rebrand, this coin will very likely reach $20 EOY

This