m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgEOfY6bP80
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UR4ZbHwmlIA
youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU
youtube.com/watch?v=E8raDPASvq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This should not be the best depiction of Hitler blowing chunks:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qOiyoJUT2vA

Uuuuuuuulk!

yes. I really liked how they showed what bitter cunts the nazi leadership was. Like when that Wehrmacht colonel or whatever asks Goebbels to call off the volksturm because they are getting in their way and are just getting slaughtered and he says he doesnt care about them at all and wants to march them all into death, and how Hitler keeps talking about how he wants germany to be destroyed.

And this doesn't do the Awesome and historically accurate concept of Hitler pooping his pants justice:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgEOfY6bP80

Why can't they get a slightly younger looking Hitler, like he looked in 1933, to do it in his lederhosen and waddle as it runs down his legs? Or have a big brown stain on the back of his lighter pants that grows with each fart?

Why can't they get an actor to play such a part? He could always say it was fake in the bonus feature about the making of the film.

They got Philip Seymour Hoffman to say he sharted, so why can't they get a guy who looks like 40 year old Hitler to do the same? You would think that as much as Americans and Jews hate him, they could have made such a movie years ago? Why does it still not exist in Hollywood?

I just don't get why they can make just about any other character poop or puke, but when it comes to portraying a real man who actually did, the subject becomes "verboten" or taboo? Why are they such prudes about everything WW2 related? I mean, even if millions of people really did die because of him, you can still make him the butt of a puke or poop joke, right? All the more reason to do it!

That would be so funny!

Can I get a source on the shit thing?

This is pretty close.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UR4ZbHwmlIA

This has turned into a literal shitpost.

>poopoo pee pee puke lol

behold Veeky Forums

B..b..but it's okay because he's Hitler! If you don't like using immature toilet humor on Hitler than you must be a stormfag.

I think everyone was perfectly cast except for Goebbels. He wasn't a very pleasant looking man IRL, but he certainly didn't look like the Skeletor man they cast in Downfall either. Other than that minor detail, this movie is amazing and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Does anyone know if the meltdown scene with his generals (almost) was word-for-word correct? Or are they just going off the record of someone saying "Yeah, Hitler got pretty pissed and called his generals cowards, saying they would drown in their own blood, after Steiner couldn't attack."

wtf i'm a stormy now

it was Mohnke, another SS man, but not nealry as deranged as Goebbles.(who's not actually SS but SA)

It would!!!

>the thread gets instantly shat up by the hitler vomit/poop/boner poster
epic

>hating based shitler
I do agree with him that it would be quite funny.

Plplplplt!!!

Why do they keep deleting this picture?

>Hitller was a cartoon evil villian

You can criticize hitler all you like, but at least use arguments and not body functions to back your rants against him.

Where did this meme come from? Hitler shitting his pants?

Butthurt Wehraboo/revisionist trying to critique/parody society's view of Hitler as an evil person by reducing criticism of Hitler into obviously exaggerated and most likely false rumors of Hitler's incontinence. It's a giant false flag strawman ultimately intended to delegitimize real criticism of Hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU

this one

It's board culture at this point, along with "why do all leftists hate white people?" and "I was born so called Jewish"

and this one

youtube.com/watch?v=E8raDPASvq0

>board culture
It's just one faggot doing it nonstop.

Hitler and Rohm were lovers and Hitler killed him before he outed Hitler as a fag, prove me wrong.

Protip:
You can't

lel you can hear the fear in their voices

If Adolf got rammed by Rohm...that would explain his loose anus.

Rohm rohms his shlong where he knows it doesn't belong.

What's with this "Rohm got killed because he was a fag" meme that the left pushes?

It's not false rumors, it is well documented that he pooped himself numerous times throughout his adult life. He didn't do it every day and he wasn't incontinent, he just had some "poopie accidents" in his white underwear when he had stomach problems and couldn't go to the bathroom and remove all his clothes and suspenders fast enough. He also didn't feel the urge in time to act quickly with all the pain killers.

I don't know, they want to make Hitler look like an emotional faggot who kills people on a whim while scoring poor gay points.

If you read between the lines of the many things I've read, you know that he had issues with "stains in his underwear" and "uncontrollable flatulence and/or diarrhea" all his life. People with Ulcerative Colitis usually do.

He was emotional and had gay experiences. One is all it takes to make a man a faggot, no matter how many women he has additionally.

Yeah let's see the proofs.

Yes, bisexuals are faggots or Lesbians. They're part of the "gay" community.

>had gay experience
What's your source for that, National Enquirer?

Romans 1 is all you need to know about Hitler. Better than a history book.

No ;_;

oddly enough, I though Inglorious Bastards had a great depiction of Goebbels.

This might be an dumb question but did Hitler secretly had this distain for the German people? I asked that because obviously towards the end of the war Hitler thought that the German people were weak and they deserved everything for not being "strong" like he wanted them to be.

he hated them because they lost and according to his ideology, the weak shouldnt be pitted at all and deserve to die