MOONMISSION

Who else got on the rocketship before registrations for whitelist closed off? Don't tell me you missed this one too Veeky Forums.
Penciled in for 10K$-50K$

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gAUAVV),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we are the enigmarines

Registration is still open you retard

delet

It closed two hours ago you retard. Everyone who is registering right now will be on the waiting list.

Wait I did it last night
What does this mean I didn't get any emails or anything when I signed up though.

Signed up a week ago. I'm ready for this rocket ship. I even have the day off the 11th from my wagecuck job. It's going to be a good day

check for google form confirmation email. if you have one, you're good to go. If not, you can still sign up for the waiting list

So what is so great about this shitcoin?

I was looking at this among other last night.

Im not new, I have never participated in an ICO assuming that they are mostly scams.

However iv changed my mind. I have opened an MyEtherWallet.

>Can anyone send me a video explaining how to buy ICOs.

You just seen send ETH from your wallet to the ETH address they give you.

Well I got nothing from when I did it last night
just signed up again and still nothing

Oh well

spam mail?

is this the t0 ico that ends with a?

You didn't. This is a separate registration that was only open for a few hours

Nope, nowhere.

wht?? i registered like 3 weeks ago wtf

they wanted "active" members in the token sale so you had to join their slack/telegram channel. Other people got BTFO

I'm interested but I'm sceptical. There are other platforms already out there that will have a significant first mover advantage on them. Also an ICO price of 0.60 is really fucking high. Add to that the fact that it was listed on an "oh so accidentally leaked" spreadsheet of ICOs to invest in makes me a little more sceptical.

I also penciled in at 10k to 50k, OP-kun!

I think that Enigma is one of the better ICOs coming up in September! The other one that might be better is ChainLink, if my initial reading of it is correct.

I'll have to explain it all in due time. Look forward to it!

I did not recived confirmation email. Why so?

link to form?

why not kyber?

WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME ABOUT THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tokens usually sent after the ico ends

check your trash

What a fucking joke. Why the fuck even have a sign up then. Fucking pieces of shit.

Fuck i didnt know there was a whitelist registration, i just saw ico in a month and left it at that

nothing. I register by 2 different mails

agreed. why should i be active in the first place? i'm socially retarded. i just want to invest some money. fucking faggots.

Well user, as you know, people in the US "can't" get on the white list for that. They'd have to get a foreign family member or trusted friend to act a cutout.

*Surely* you don't think I'd do something like that in hopes of taking advantage of what some are calling 0x 2.0, but with Vitalik advising and Chinese people hyping up, right?

Can I still get whitelisted?

yea thats fucking bullshit, they didnt even say anything

fucking scam ico's

did you receive a google doc form in your mail? if so you are on the list.

I forgot about that but do you see potential in Kyber?
Other ICOs I'm following are Avalon, Wolk, Red Pulse and Moneetha

Then why did I fill out a white list form? If I didn't get in I'll be pissed. I'm on the slack

one word: TRON.

Nope. I registered days ago but apparently that doesn't fucking matter. They did a second secret registration today that only lasted a couple hours. Fucking ridiculous.

Lmao, you people are getting trolled hard... There was no secret registration.

I hope these people fucking die.

Yes there was you fucking retard

Uh I have seen no sign of that outside of Veeky Forums ...
I think you're being trolled here.

Typing on my phone with shitty autocorrect, go fuck yourself faggot

I'll save my explanations (still doing research!) for the "ICO Festival" I'm going to hold explaining all the good ICOs coming up in September.

Though I will say outright that I put aside Monetha.

Holy fucking shit I hope they get aids and die suffering.

Man I literally did it last night and got NOTHING
how they have my email address and name for free

Not only was there a secret registration, THEY FUCKING CLOSED THE SECRET REGISTRATION A DAY FUCKING EARLY.

FUCK THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS.

but did you receive a google doc form in your mail?

Aside as in good or aside as in you'll pass?

whitelist had been open for the past 2+ weeks. if you weren't aware of it then it's your own fault

I just now registered in the secret registration. I registered on their site days ago. Just recieved this. I'm on the waiting list of course because the fucking faggots closed the whitelist early.

I registered on their site, HOW THE FUCK SHOULDN'T THAT BE SUFFICIENT????

plus they specifically stated community involvement, bounties etc
kinda shitty of them, it's like you'd have to come to the factory to help in assembly of your car if you wanted to buy it directly from the manufacturer

Where can I find you anime-chan? Telegram? You seem to be a nice person and I'd like to shill alongside with you

I registered last night at like 8PM, didn't receive an e-mail. Am I fucked?

We have only the enigma niggers to blame

why is everyone here so assblasted just get that shit during the ICO. Why would you want your money to sit for a month when you could be making gains with it

Yep, you're fucked. You were supposed to know, without being told, that they would do a secret registration that they would only post on their slack and telegram.

FUUCKCKSDOFKDESWOFRKSEtui kdgkuhjytsfgjhn nadfthjf

Lmao do you even know what's going on

It will probably sell out during the presale and whitelist. There will be no crowdsale ICO.

What are you even trying to say?

what the fuck, I just heard about this shit a few days ago and was like ah sale has not even started

What the fuck?

I don't think you fucking get it nigger. They're going to have a presale, then a whitelist sale THEN the crowdsale only if it doesn't sell out during the presale and whitelist sale, which it will.

Oh I see. I thought the whitelist sale was the presale. My bad

Hoyl fuck I'm just sitting here raging hard as fuck.. I did my fucking due diligence I fucking signed up for their fucking registration on their fuckingf website what the fuck is wrong with tyhese fucking people FUCK GODAMN

Aside as in I'll pass. There are actually better things out there.

Here, I'll drop a big hint for free: Science Incubator.

Discord.

I'm in the main Veeky Forums discord as the main place where you can find me (discord.gg/gAUAVV), and in a few others here and there, such as the 0x one. Still debating about making my own.

Lol no you didn't. I can't believe you retards are actually complaining about having to check their social media for information.

Most of you Veeky Forumstards will never be rich because most of you don't actually take this seriously.

Why the fuck would one assume that registering on their site does absolutely nothing?

Kill yourself, faggot.

Would consider joining that one and I hate most public forums. You're helpful and not rude and not that i'm really into anime or anything, but it's a nice touch as well.

Side note: I mostly lurk and don't contribute much here.

Telling me to kys doesn't change the fact that you're fucking up because you don't take this seriously and no, you don't do your due diligence. Wake up, user.

Anyway, looking forward to selling you some coins at 10x ICO price :^)

Looks like Hitler didn't do his due diligence either

Thank you anime-chan ^^ very valuable information indeed.

Fuck off retard, registering on their website is taking it seriously. Not my fault they're unprofessional shitheads with no idea what they're doing.

>looking forward to selling you some coins

Hahaha, you really are retarded. You think I'm ever going to bother with this fucking coin? You should take suicide seriously.

I registered with the google form whitelist a couple of weeks ago. I'm good to go right?

>I didn't get in on the whitelist
>THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT
>THIS COIN IS FUCKING GARBAGE
>I WASN'T INTERESTED IN IT ANYWAY

You know what sour grapes are right user?

No, you fucking retard. I WAS interested. Now I am not. Why would I bother at this point? You are impressively stupid.

fuuuuuck, registration closed already?

You are a salty cuss who didn't do his due diligence and got burned for it and is now trying to blame everyone else but himself.

Enjoy the no gainz.

Yeah, whatever faggot. You could have easily been screwed over too. You'll get burned in the future. I hope you die painfully with the rest of them.

>off-the-charts assblasted

stay poor, poorfags :^)

Not likely since I actually pay attention. Maybe I will get burned at some point in the future but you know what?

I won't act like a petulant child throwing a fit and blaming everyone else. I will know it's my fault and admit it.

Stop coping you ignorant swine. Buying enigma shitcoin is cope. There is 0 point in buying this shitcoin if you dont have ideal bones and have a wide waist and narrow bideltoid width. Any genuine chad who is ottermode and goes running for sports will be infinitely more attractive than the ectomorph enigma shitcoincel who compensates for his inferior bones by trading shitcoins in the hopes of making enough money to then jump on the hedonistic treadmill. Shitcoin trading will ruin your life srs either by losing you all your money and failing that, by highlighting the flaws in your BONES because no amount of enigma shitcoin will fix inferior bones. I will never ascend desu desu fampai senpai desu

You will get burned. You will cry. You will die cold and alone.

I think all you fags stressing about it being a bit secretive should chill your nipples. If you are going to invest thousands of dollars at least join their slack.

And even tho you fucked up you should have some mates who got you, or who you got into crypto. I'm the only one from my mates that registered correctly in time. I'm not going to use the whole range I registered from so I'll share 35% with them.

Remember, it's no point in making it alone!

ha !! i registered in their secret registration procedure as well,

carefull though there have been mails coming in, especially those who are part of slack group

anything that is .com and not .co is a scam comrades and if they ask you api or whatever DO NOT give any,

metamask is a good way to protect you

You are clearly a bipolar with no sense of responsibility.

Nothing I can say to you will be worse than the life you already live.

So toxic wtf

have fun in ur data sharing ico when u can even share data normaly to people intrested in buying your ico

When does the ICO start?

>not having registered for at least 10-50k dollars

Are you even trying to make money guys?

9/11 better have your wallet ready, because this is a trip to the edge of the universe

sorry I meant 9/9

Yes

Anyone mind posting a screenshot of the whitelist confirmation email?

Presale was for accredited investors only.
There was a whitelist registration for the ordinary crowdsale where you had to enter your slack/telegram username. It basically guarantees you a place during the crowdsale since ico is capped.

GJ to everyone that got in. Enigma will be huge.