The Sheid Dynasty

Was their rise inevitable after the Hyper-war? Would they still have risen to subjugate the white bois if the hyper-war had not happened?

More like cuck sheid dynasty ammirite

Holy shit. It was a good meme, but of course Redditors have to take it one step too far.

>Britain being part of the White bois confederation during the Sheid era

Are you sure you haven't got the wrong map? As far as I remember the White bois only ever reached Doggerland, where they were under constant raids from the Germanic Urhemat peoples, who conquered it quickly after.

>le leddit boggeyman

This. Some Sub-Reddits are great, especially ones that have harsh rules about pointless upboat whoring.

Why don't you go back there then?

Get the fook out of our town, you website globalists! No refugees welcome

>haha! meme! let's keep repeating and expounding upon it! memes are fun so MORE memes is more fun! I wish /pol/ stopped shitting up the board

>Prediluvian history is a meme

Back to /leftypol/ you go

>le memes and memes magic is real!
Back to /r/the_donald you go

the desertification happened after the "biblical" deluge. so way after these events. there was actually a full fledged kangdom in that region, but historians have been trying to hide its identity. It was probably some kind of proto-turkic tengri caliphate, but that's just my opinion

>This /leftypol/ meme that exists
>Only come back a faggot /pol/tard has when you call him out on his retardation
You crazy cracker

Did somebody say dank memes

leave

He looks exactly like me except I don't wear glasses.

Bump

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP* *snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff*...oh yes my dear....*sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....*sssssssnniff*...eggs I smell?......*sniff sniff*....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....*sniff*....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....*ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff*....ah yes...and also....a hint of....*sniff*....cheese.....quite wet my dear....*sniff*...but of yes...this will do nicely....*sniff*.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... *BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF* Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... *BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT* Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

You must be proud

Here's your fucking (you)

The Baelish edit was funnier