IOTA

Thoughts on IOTA? I think this will be huge very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/#charts
reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6uxipy/iota_paragoncoin_david_sønstebø_jessica_versteeg/
blog.iota.org/iota-development-roadmap-74741f37ed01
youtube.com/watch?v=T2FJ9hH66b8&t
soundcloud.com/arthurfalls/ether-review-69-iota-the-post-blockchain-era
youtu.be/EQfHuiwEXko
youtube.com/watch?v=znbBR3E5Do8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10 USD end of 2017.

Quote me on it.

context

agreed.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/#charts

i dont really know anything about it I'm just going on my general feelings and the amount of background noise I've heard about it and I have to agree with you, it'll probably follow a similar path to ETH

>doesn't know anything about iota

Kys. Also when you lose all your money because you're too stupid to research even common aspects of this space remember this comment and you'll have your answer.

I have researched it but I don't understand enough about the technical aspects of IOTA to determine if it's bullshit or not and to be honest neither do most of the people who invest in cryptos, at least I'm honest about my ignorance.

I went all in on ETH at 40 dollars. I went all in on IOTA at 80 cents. 10b market cap coming soon friends.

got ma bags lolz

i plus one this

They are doing an AmA right now: reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6uxipy/iota_paragoncoin_david_sønstebø_jessica_versteeg/

With as many coins as IOTA has, whats a realistic price point this could reach?

Well it lives on unfullfilled announcements like EOS and most of the other shitcoins.
>inb4 what is speculation

looks good to me desu:
blog.iota.org/iota-development-roadmap-74741f37ed01

anyones guess here is as good as anybody elses.
when will you newbies learn.

i hate this place

Agree, research has to be done. But not all people are very technical and see a chance to make money fast. There is nothing wrong with that.

Machine to machine economy will require a constant supply. The marketcap of M2M will be in the trillions.
If one percent of the IOT uses Iota, the sky is the limit. Notice cisco in this graphic, who is already working with Iota, along with Bosch, Foxconn, Volkswagon, and others.

This jsut proves that people are unsecure because of BTC and BCH and are looking for new hodls.
Interesting to see the amount of trust iota gets

Well, if you look at the project team and their history i can kinda understand where that trust is coming from.

The coin ahs crazy technology desu
Problem is, people buy coins just for daily news, if the industry find out about it (Elon Musk rumors), we will fly to jupiter

Ive been telling you faggots about this coin since it was on 0.15. Seems like a lot are finally catching on but you guys already lost out on 600+ % profit.

t. 20 GIOTA holder

where to buy this coin

> (OP)
>where to buy this coin

Bitfinex

when's a good time for me to buy moar?
I'm considering buying 1btc worth

How to bitfinex as an american?

Just don't register as US citizen and pay with BTC - that's the official Bitfinex statement

Usually at about 05:00 am CET, so far i know

How is Veeky Forums not all over this coin?

i bought in at 20cents and i'm more than happy. It's fucking amazing how well it performs at such an "early" stage!

I was wondering this too.

I don't know, asking this myself. Maybe because you can't trade it in US markets

BIZ has an uncanny knack for being only interested in hype pajeet pNd projects instead of legit coins with solid project, devs, whitepaper and backing. The same reason SNGLS is never shilled on here despite being one of the most serious projects out there.

I told you faggots about IOTA in july, now Im telling you SNGLS will moon by the end of October. No one will listen though, you will buy DNT or NEO at ath and then whine when other coins start mooning.

I like that companies are backing iota.
Who is supporting SNGLS?

for the real geeks here, i suggest you watch this interview with one of the founders. Pretty much as technical as you can get. Hard questions answered like a pro: youtube.com/watch?v=T2FJ9hH66b8&t

forecast for SNGLS? entry point?

soundcloud.com/arthurfalls/ether-review-69-iota-the-post-blockchain-era

Same podcast but on soundcloud.

Nobody on here has any excuse to complain when it takes off.

listen to this guy!

First altcoin I ever bought. Invested a whopping 10 USD! At 0.2 USD per MIOTA. If I only knew. Still only hold the initial amount I bought. Would buy more but there has always been that other coin in the horizon, omg, neo, monaco etcetc.. Think I'll consider putting everything into iota when I go on vacation.

every single normie once a legit content creator embraces the project, which they will at some point as its the logical economical move for them to cut out agents, production companies and other leech middle men.

>I told you faggots about IOTA in july
No you didn't, I did.

SNGLS is a shitcoin that is falling because it already mooned.

>PRG is not just a crypto currency it's an eco system and a multi layered solution for the cannabis industry.
Fucking lol do these people even listen to themselves? I guess it would sound pretty good if you're a druggie pot head.

so from what i can see people here are actually bullish for this coin. Why do so few people talk about it here?

Most of Veeky Forums is trying to convince other people to buy their shitcoin bags. We don't have any bags to sell so we get drowned out.

maybe because they are just looking for some quick bucks an not for an investment. idk
maybe cause it's only listed in bitfinex so far... and soon at binance.

I made much more investing in iota than day trading some shitcoins. It's just funny to me how careless people are.

I fucking hate people like you. It's because of fucking trolls why i missed out on buying TenX at $3 its at $4.50 pushing 5 today

same here my friend. A good investment has just to work out once. Margin trading is far more risky in my opinion.

Been buying all the way up; it's treated me well.

Well maybe it's good that there is not as much buzz around iota. stable and predictable grow. more time to buy in all the way up.

294%? That's nice, my first investment is 'only' on 142 percent.

Yeah, that may bei true.

Just the beginning for us honestly user.

youtu.be/EQfHuiwEXko

IOTA Fundamental Analysis

>stable and predictable grow
it's just bots trading on one exchange. are you retarded or pajeet?

still stable and predictable up until know, am i wrong?

if you really thought bots were stable and predictable you wouldn't be here.

Hope so.
Bought in a little bit later, but it also works Out great so far.

Nice!

you're not wrong, but i do trust in the technology, and so do the people investing in it. i assume you bought in as well.

better to store iota on the light wallet or leave it on bitfinex? the former seems to be still be in a beta stage. not a yank btw

that's what I was saying.

IOTA wallet is super weird. I understand the tech background behind them and why they do what they do... But it's still slightly annoying

yeah the wallet is not intuitive enough right now. seems they are working on it tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=znbBR3E5Do8

Your Favorite biz/Tard is live streaming in 25 mins! YAS

Texan here. What's the move here?
I can't cash out of my IOTA if the SEC seizes bitfinix wallets

Market cap is maxed out. I think the project is good and the lead devs are geniuses but the growth potential isn't high

If you want to run with your short term gains, sell and transfer your BTC out of bitfinex

If you believe in this project long term, move your IOTA off of bitfinex to a local wallet

Either way you gotta move

t. Austinite

thanks dude.
you think I gotta move quickly?

You've got about 70 days to make a decision

so how am I supposed to sell my IOTA once i have it? will it come to another exchange?

It will most definitely be on another exchange before the 70 days expires. The team has made this a priority.

Ethereum has a 30b market cap. IOTA is easily capable of another 5x growth in the short term. And I don't have to worry about my money disappearing overnight either.

you mean because they only pumped iota to get cheap bitcoins?

Lol if you think lead devs can pump their own coin to a $2B marketcap

Sell on bitfinex, move BTC to wallet or Bittrex if you want to buy something else

i wasn't referring to the iota nerds. i know what wash trading is though and i see what's happening.

sauce on sec bar

Explain

Ain't got it myself, just saw it in previous IOT threads

all the buys are on the usd/iota pair and all the sells are on the btc/iota pair. they are using "usd" to buy iota, then sell it for bitcoin. there was never any selling resistance on the usd/iota pair, that's why the price went up and up and up.

You know nothing. Why should we talk about such a good coin on biz, before we finish buying more IOTA?

wait until it's on other exchanges and costs less than a dollar.

It will be, I just bought 20k.

true?

i got in at 30 cents, i got 3 miota sitting in my wallet - i wanted to double up but then suddenly all u fags had to rush in and boost my gains so high that im not sure if i should. im 2.3k up or so atm

Chinese joe Rogan vs Chinese Alex jones?

wow 3 miota u are rich man sir

if u never had a wallet with iota in it then u are fine, but if u had a wallet u will need to do the "transition" which is kinda gay but not hard at all - ALWAYS STORE IN WALLET UNLESS TRADING

>

oh my man my mistake i got 3 Giota : ( im praying it hits 10$ this year then im set, i have17k invested and almost 20k in profits, when i hit that ill pull my original out and just use the 20k profit, im a noob so my gains are retarded because i didnt get enough of all the coins i wanted but all my coins are profitable but LBRY credits - even my ripple is up 20$

thats how the chinese govenment keeps the populace undercontrol

>The Internet of Things
Such a shitty meme idea
>hurr durr my toaster is connected to the internet

fUCK OFF. Not investing even if I miss profit

You have three million there if you can hold those iotas for 7-10 years.

leave faggot.

i dont think holding is a problem once u start seeing the green arrows and bars and increasing value everyday - make me wanna hodor harder

*slams the smart door which logs my exit with Sheckelburg Inc on the way out*

get in your iot car powered by iota and get fucking rekt on road post because the sentient bot net knows what you said today 20 years in the future

If you're buying IOTA now you probably won't have to work for sheckelburg anyway

Whale just caused a massive dip right now is fucking PRIME time to buy

interdasting

How many mIOTA to retire at 25 with minimalistic lifestyle in some years? I got 1000 only

Yep, glad I got in time.

I would like to know this as well, I only have 250

look at the cap you retard