What is most likely to double soon?

DNT?, ZRX? OMG? Which has the best chance? Please help.

Still low volume though.

The ultimate shitcoin.

Not OMG, it's already very high.
If I had to guess I'd say DNT.

So what?! I don't want to use it, I'll just dump at 3x

zrx

Probably DNT, OMG already has a pretty high market cap, DNT hits binance on tuesday and probably soon bittrex. ZRX could also double but it will likely be a bit later when more developments are made on it also lots of whales selling after ICO but still a good coin.

Bitcoin's blocksize?

DNT for sure.

do you think it will dip again? I feel weird buying ATH

i feel for you bro. I've been waiting on my bank to get its shit together thus missed the floor. I'd still buy though

Try ZRX.

Sure, it is a no brainer til it hits biancne

DNT in 48 hours, more like 3x-4x though

Sojourn on Novaexchange

well you tell me? have i ever had wrong about my TA before? dont think so... take a look at the order book for your self. disregard the green % on marketcap, sub 6k i still a good entry point from a technical point of view, maybe even under 6.5k might be good as well.

WILL DNT DIP TODAY

what do you think of omg?

don't set a buy order higher then 155k... wait a week and sell with x2 profit.

DIPPING RIGHT NOW

Is dnt confirmed to dip when it gets on binance?

Probably will dip a bit although it will probably hit Bittrex some time soon which will cause it to go back up. I expect all 3 to do well as they have solid teams and are good technologies.

zrx, DNT/radar relay/aragon/ and all these other projects are built on the 0x protocol. it's going to be insane

SNT is due to get back to 2000+ sats in the next 48 hours.

Put money in everything. What are you doing lol

Seriously, put 100 in every new coin after the first crash on bittrex and watch what happens.

Make 50x gains several times a week and this is my formula.

Also maybe hold for a long long time. My RISE and WAVES sold for 500x what I bought them for in 2016.

This guy fucks

Fucking GAME. Flag continuation pattern

DNT does nothing, okay.

stop looking for PnD's you're not destined to be rich because you heard about the alt market before 80% of people.

DNT does nothing. the whole platform could run without it. people are not hosting districts on a decentralized blockchain, they are not being rewarded with dnt for doing computational work. it is a voting token. it you want to vote on what memefactory prices memes at then go ahead and buy some dnt, but all purchases in districts will be done with eth and btc.

Invest, dont speculate. Invest in tech. OMG is backed by good tech and a great support network that includes an actual payments company.

Invest in omg and you will thank me in Q4 2017.

Also, ark pays dividends, so that's a good investment as well.

ZRX. Put everything in ZRX. Seriously. It's a protocol that so many things will use, and at the protocol level it requires all tx fees be paid in zrx. Which means even if someone doesn't have zrx on an exchange built with it, the exchange will have to act as a middle man to transfer their eth into zrx before processing an order. ZRX is going to be huge. 5 bucks before the end of the year. Screencap this.

Yup there are people who don't know that the fees will be paid in ZRX at the protocol level.

It will moon insanely hard. IMO it will hit $2 within the next two weeks.

So you prefer ZRX?

Shoo shoo pajeet

BCC brother

Do this

Also get some SOJ. Market cap was like 30k yesterday. Now it's $247k

I'd say Monaco, juicy new incoming

How are you tracking new coins on Bittrex? Actual question - this approach seems smart.

Bytom.

So you think DNT could hit $1 and have a market cap higher than 0x? O...k....