ITT: SEC SHUTS DOWN ALL MAJOR US EXCHANGES

>SEC SHUTS DOWN ALL MAJOR US CRYPTO EXCHANGES ON SAME DAY
>SEIZES ALL ASSETS AND WALLETS
How do you react? This is literally what has kept me from investing more than $2K, don't know if I ever will either

>How do you react?

buy a rifle and body armor then proceed to systematically take out government officials

>keeping more than what you're willing to lose on exchanges

>realize i lost like 5% of my crypto portfolio
>sip coffee
>start looking for a new exchange

use decentralized exchanges

Contact my lawyer

Keep buying and selling because my country isn't retarded.

0x to the moon

>guess his balance

100,000 BITB

In Bean We Trust

Use Blocknet

I have zrx. Decentralized exchanges now blow up in popularity. I'm rich.

ive honestly thought about this, as this would a empire strikes back type moment
What exactly would people do, hell im 100% certain Veeky Forums will go down one day.

>government rapes you in the ass, comes in your mouth, and makes you lick your own shit off its dick
>then it takes your money for the pleasure

*sips coffee* at least they didn't take it all.

decentralized exchanges

Laugh hard af because all my coins are in cold storage and my dex exchange coins will moon hard af

>Veeky Forums will go down one day.

Have you seen the censorship of "alt-right" webpages at /pol/? Veeky Forums has been living on borrowed time for years now. I have no doubt it will be gone within a year. Maybe some super normie boards like /mu/ and /3/ will survive

LMAO are you retarded or just playing dumb? You dont own the crypto you have on a exchange. The exchange owns it. Just like a normal bank, the bank owns your money. Always keep your funds in cold storage. I have gold bars under my bed nigga and my crypto on paper wallets spread in different locations under the ground.

>keeping funds on a centralized exchange for longer than 10 minutes.
You'd deserve it if this happened to you.

Please, we all know /mlp/ is the only board that will survive the reckoning.

'

> You dont own the crypto you have on a exchange. The exchange owns it. Just like a normal bank, the bank owns your money.

that's now how it works kiddo

> I have gold bars

Oh I see you're retarded

i have a feeling how it will work is some news company will "connect the dots" to some shill WN/NAZI guy in /pol/ and some of Veeky Forums less than questionable adult threads and take the whole site down. I plead with people to make Veeky Forums dencentrilizaed but all i get are BTFO, laughs and threads that get instantly archived so *shrug*.
Everyone thinks they are immune till something happens to them.

>that's now how it works kiddo
Yes, thanks. Great that we could come to a conclusion on this. Have a great evening.

you too. Be sure to keep those gold bars handy for the rapture, I'm sure Jesus will sell you some bales of wheat for one.

Why would you keep your coins on exchanges? That's asking for problems

just get used to decentralization now

wew lad your speech is just a little too free there.

>deleting /pol/
>breaking the autist containment
it's like they want to get shot, let them stay in gay baby jail

Commit sudoku, because all my money is in Bittrex (around 150€).

Feel free to increase my feeling of loss, guys.
BTC: 1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

If all the exchanges go down the value will plummet far worse than it did after the Mt Gox hack.

Honestly, this thing here is so big, it might be a bad idea for the greater good to make it fall.

Remember what happened when #GamerGate happened? They fucked everything up and elected Trump. A lot of /v/ migrated to /pol/ because of it. They spend their days geolocalizing ISIS for air strike and identifying Alt-Left terrorists. Just because you took their video games away, you unleashed them.

If Veeky Forums or /pol/ falls, I am a bit afraid of what all these autistic people can and will do. At least here, they are mostly prevented from doing illegal stuff.

Why would they do that?

Because if there is one thing the jew hates, it's losing money.

this actually makes me want to use binance more. never thought about this scenario. why would SEC shut down an exchange though?

"facilitating the proceeds of money laundering"
why would fbi go after fifa...same shit

I thought Kraken was European?

Sure, but problem is for the Veeky Forums management team messages like this are so far over their head that they are unable to see forrest for the trees. Decentralize?!!?..wut LOLZ...gov will nev4r t4k3 us down. I dont like nazi's but i think taking down their site is wrong and a sign of things to come.
But lets face it, all it takes is one false flag shill on /pol/ to do something over the top retarded,connecting it to Veeky Forums and CNN headlines "talking about Veeky Forums being a vessel for hate" and its OVER. How the mods and admins cant join those dots together is beyond me

My hope is someone on /g/ who programs, creates a Veeky Forums dapp

is it possible to make a decentralized website with as much traffic as Veeky Forums?

As an online poker player

Look up "Online Poker Black Friday."

USA shuts down the billion dollar online poker industry in one day.

Hundreds of millions in limbo because online poker site Full Tilt Poker allegedly operated as a Ponzi scheme

take away my hope for a brighter future and i will do terrible things.

>being this much of a newfag
4chins has been linked to plenty of news stories about how evil it is over the years
it's done absolutely fucking nothing

i think its possible, just takes the will i think, i think once you see decentralized exchanges showing they are capable of having large orders and multitudes of traffic, the theory will be proven.
But like i said, anyone who mentions this idea about decentralizing Veeky Forums get their thread archived quick... honestly im surprised this thread is still up

>4chins has been linked to plenty of news stories about how evil it is over the years
>it's done absolutely fucking nothing

see this is what im talking we have mister delusional up here, difference between those times and now is we have a politically acceptable momentum going to shut down platforms

I'm only holding 1 BTC worth of shitcoins on Bittrex, so it's not cool to lose 4k to some random americuck agency but I would love to them leaving an email address or something so I can send them dick pics or CP

>that's not how it works kiddo
This nigger doesn't know about Mt. Gox

LAND OF THE FREEEEEEE
AND
THE HOME
OF THE
((((BRAVEEEEEE))))

They're big in Europe but they're from San Francisco just like Coinbase

Don't you know it's an Internet hate machine.

A lot has changed since the exploding van days. Alt-right shit is getting taken down/banned by large corporations all over the place nowadays. Plus Veeky Forums is a household name now, blaming ebaum's ain't gonna fly anymore.

Know how I know you are a Gash? Easy. You obviously have no balls.

Know how I know you are a Grill? Easy. You obviously have no balls.