Enough of the SOJ premine FUD

Enough of the SOJ premine FUD

>Why premine? Let me start by saying that the concept of a premine leaves a bit of a shadow over a project. We have to use one because in order for this concept to sustain itself, we need coins to be able to pay out to users. If we did not have a decent supply of our own coins, someone who had been mining the currency heavily could exchange their coins for hotel bookings which could potentially wipe us out financially. This issue is magnified even more if the value of the coin increases. The premine provides a buffer while starting out to sustain us through growing pains. Mining rewards are designed to be large at the beginning to offset the negative effects of the premine.

noSOJers BTFO

stay poor

Other urls found in this thread:

sojournbooking.net/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sojourn/
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SOJ/
github.com/sojournagain/Sojourn1.01/blob/master/Sojourn White Paper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a currency, but for ____!

Wow this really counters the FUD. I now believe that 15 BTC volume scamcoins are be legit and premining is actually good.

Stop making these threads, then kill yourself. Saged.

I want to buy sojourn, which website should I buy ethereum from then send to novaexchange?

just transfer btc to nova.

Enough with the FUD in general. This is a nice coin with a good, family man dev working hard on a good idea. The American Dream.

Stop shitting all over it. Either invest or don't.

don't you have to buy in Ethereum? or am I mistaken

Just buy with BTC

quit shilling your scam coin you fucking faggot. Everyone look at the sight and tell me that you trust this platform.

These fucks intentionally made the supply low so they could moon it and steal peoples money.
It is people like this who will bring regulation down on to our magic coin market, they will stop all gains for everyone.

Crypto will be the future and there are some really good coins out there based on solid tech and well known dev teams.

Do not buy these coins, you have been warned.

sojournbooking.net/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sojourn/

look for btc markets, you are in the eth market newfriend

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SOJ/

Did you even read the OP

oh okay, what site should I use to buy then send the bitcoin? Is cex.io alright or should I go another one?

People should be investing based off of a coin's white paper, not it's website or marketing materials.

fuck this coin, its shit and baseless there isnt even a white paper

Yes there is

This FUD is pathetic

coinbase then send your BTC to 16woFjvwY9xmNNLrvQ6YZQTFf6RphneG4u

there is not white paper and no tech built for SOJ

github.com/sojournagain/Sojourn1.01/blob/master/Sojourn White Paper.pdf

Nice try, but okay can't use coinbase because it asked my identity?

>expects a brand new coin with a one man band to have Bancor style website and infrastructure

link now or you're a liar

400k coin premined and 400k circulating
Literally twice more the circulating supply to 'sustain itself'
Yeah sure
Go scam plebbit users

use bittylicious, localbitcoins, i dont know of any other non uk ones

ebay paerhaps - check feedback

It's on the website, retard.

max supply is 10 million, its a 5% premine

>

It is not going to reach 10 million, 400k circulating supply and 400k premine means the dev is able to dump his shitcoins on whoever purchases it for the next month and run away with the profits
Stay away

its sigt all over again.

Sigt has no use at all

Except perhaps paying for a hotel through sojourn

So is it worth investing into this currency?

If you like making money, yes

Virwox.com

virwox.com

you don't have to put much into it, just 5-10 bucks nothing more than a 100.

That's the beauty of getting in this early.

dont. its a fucking scam

I don't mind if its something like £30, might as well try.

>Thinking you can't make a little bit of cash off of scams

oh man why does all the sites I go to buy bitcoin from need a picture of my and ID.

>calling something you know nothing about a scam

>it asked my identity
>"if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear"
do you fear something user ?

This scam has already made me 3X profits. Now we need to shill it to reddit.com, bitcointalk.org, and any other places you guys can think of. It's still an easy 10X from here

yes I don't like it when people need to see my face, also I own some old grandad phone with no internet so I can't send pictures. I think I'll stick to mining Ethereum then selling it when I can...
Also can I buy Ethereum without the need to take a picture of myself?

you can buy ETH and BTC from coinbase and you don't need to send a photo. But you still need to give a minimal informations like your name, birthdate, place of residence. I think this is mandatory in every crypto platform exchange, you can't deal without it. Then, you can buy in a blink of an eye with your credit card.

Nah, pulling out of DGB at 2000 sats because of how garbage their website and marketing is was the best decision of my life.
If I stayed in based on the whitepaper I'd be a bagholder posting about how fast DGB is right now

it requres an ID...

ho yeah my bad i'm sorry, i though you were speaking about a real pic of yourself next to your ID like coinbase and other website ask you in order to deposit and withdraw more bitcoin everyday.
Well i think at this point you're pretty fucked. You can't buy without sending an ID that the very least you have to do. If it was possible to buy btc without the simpliest administrative verification of you and your bank account, i think btc wouldn't be worth 4000+$ today lol.

oh okay, do I need to be over 18 or is being 18 or over okay?
Also since I mined some Etherum coinbase is a good place to sell it, yes?

if you celebrated your 18th birthday today, you technically could start trading bitcoins yeah.
I can't tell much about the eth you mined except keeping it and trading with it on bittrex. Coinbase is a good place to buy if you are an european like me. If not there's some better place (it's just a question of fees and waiting time, there's not really a website that's better than another one, just one that suits better to some people depending on where they live).

damn man, I don't have a phone that connects to the internet, got some Sony Ericsson. Want to start buying some Etherum as it will increase in price

>"WILL LOOK FOR LOWEST PRICE ONLINE"
>"WILL BOOK IT WITH OUR CARD"

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY FUCK! So basically you submit a form on their website and send them crypto, then some pajeet goes on Priceline.com or Orbitz.com and books it normally with their "company card"

It's not even actual software, just someone reselling shit off of other travel sites. This just keeps getting better.

Oh, look, the same tripfag shilling the same shitcoin AGAIN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA