Who here /comfy/?

Who here /comfy/?

>literally all in on hype coins at their top
>comfy

You're just larping user, right? R-right?

so sick of these hype coins. isn't there any other coin we can talk about

cfi to 30k sats in 1 week

Is "hypecoin" a new meme? Zrx is legit and so is dnt.

how do u know when he bought in , u retard?

>I could have that much of zrx if not fucking whales

check BlockCat

Reporting in

can op make me a bit comfy

BTC: 129kP6Ancw8tdWZ2VhsvaSYyd13nLT666D

Patrician. Legitimately jealous.

Making so much money on it while Veeky Forums still hasn't found out. Feels good to be early.

>I bought MBRS instead of the blockcat ICO
Hurts a little bit.

Throw some money into XSPEC user and thank me later. Even few hundred will get you rich if your a poorfag. XPSEC top 50 coin in 1 month 20X+ screencap this

You'll get there kiddo. We're all gonna make it guys.

Very comfy here

Wish i had more to invest, but extremely happy with my growth thus far

This.

Why the fuck does this keep getting shilled? DNM have a fuckton of privacy coins to pick from and they still use BTC when XMR has existed for such a long time.
>b-but XMR doesn't have TOR integrated
FUCKING GOOD. If you're doing shit that shady on the internet you should be in charge of obfuscating your own fucking IP address, not the fucking coin you're using.

Could be comfier, but meh, fuck it.

Quite comfy indeed. Only put 5k fiat into this.

Forgot to attach the image...

It doesn't need to get anywhere near XMR level, if it topples XVG we're laughing

So did you just HODL or have you been flipping all this time

Dude holy shit are you me? I started at 5k too and am around the same amount as you.

When did you start investing? I put in 5k on August 3rd, made 60k in 3 weeks. Shit's blowing my mind.

What did you do? I out 1.5k on 3rd August too and I only made 1.2k

I got lucky and got in on NEO when it was ANS at like $10 and OMG when it was lke $1.90. My biggest jump was putting half my portfolio in DNT at $.02. In 24 hours it was at $.08.

Besides that, just staying mindful of the hype, and buying up rumors.

I think OMG's pretty legit mate~

I am maximum comfy with these millions. Can't rustle these jimmies.

you serious bro? cash out and go live your life before this all crumbles and it isnt worth anything

>he just coincidentally only owns the 3 hypecoins right now

You might be retarded.

What are your go to sources for hype? I'm assuming here, slack channels, and IRC?

Tomorrow. You will not regret it.

But what will you do with it all?

Meanwhile trying to turn 6 ETH into 1 BTC as first step.

>Cash out

That's retarded. He should sell off 10% at most to cover him for a good number of years as BTC rockets well beyond its current price

Huh?

Could be comfier

CAT is literally unstoppable holy shit

>told plebs to buy in at 3.80

Too bad I only threw 14eth into the ICO for shit and giggles, didn't know it would turn out to be such a cute trade

U guys are cracking me up, started august 1st with 7k, now @ 50k. Same old. Hope this goes on so we can be in the millionaires club with mr. 5.5MM

I can honestly say I was memed into DNT & CAT by biz without researching them first. Bottom line: biz memes do work

Researched the rest, but got STOX only because I am Bancor lover

Been browsing here a while but you are the first screencap to make me jelly. Not for portfolio size but for your positions.

What a fucking age we are living in

so...how easy is it to offload all this? if you need liquid right away, how long does it take?

Oh shit nigger what are you doing

thats a really save portfolio though user

Not the person that posted that, but a few seconds. All of those coins are extremely liquid with multi-million dollar 24h volumes on multiple exchanges. There will be no issue liquidating holdings, even in the low millions of dollars.

Am I gonna make it?

With the advent of ICOs, how are you guys not making 30-50k every couple weeks to a month?

It baffles me how much of a bunch of retarded motherfuckers are in this board that talk shit about normies, but need to be spoonfed and shilled into not only 0 profits but bag holding.

post your blockfolio, bitch

explain pls

>portfolio is now consistently at or above 200k
I'm pretty comfy. Just looking for new stuff to buy now.

Why the fuck would I have some retarded app

A hyped up ICO enters the market about once a week, you get in on the initial sale. Leave after you are up 2-4x considering most ICOs triple themselves as soon as it is listed on even shit tier exchanges. Repeat.

Risk adverse? Spread out to different ICOs and don't go all in on one.

Holding shit tokens in the Golden Age of ICOs is fucking retarded. Hold in BTC/ETH after you made your gains if you want to hold.

Are you going to sell the dnt before Binance to lock in the profit or hold on and hope that it's not overvalued?

Not OP but I hold 300k in DNT currently in one of my positions, you are daft if you think people are gonna dump when there is two major events that will happen back to back.

It's not overvalued in my opinion.

Thanks.

New here; how can I find out about promising ICOs? here or should I check out other forums too?

I'm really trying to get a handle on crypto....So are these transactions taxable? If not, are they soon to be taxable?

pls spoonfeed, I am new

what app are you guys using to purchase these non BTC./ETH/LiteCoins? I have coinbase, but that only lets me trade in those three

heres the thing kid, hype coins will DIE of hype get it? you cant invent a new project for your coin every day to warrant a price increase EVERY day! no, bitcoin has yet to hit the population. and the thing is these coins cant do ANYTHING to improve their coin because no familiar company with any impact on the world uses this technology, so there is NO way to tell if this coin will ever make it past ideas and speculation