Cashing out noob question

Hi guys I have a question. So back in April my friend said crypto was the next big thing and to buy in and download Blockfolio. He said never keep your coins online and not to trust exchanges so I never have used them, just Blockfolio.

My question is now, how do I cash out? Luckily I've turned my $2000 into $50k. Do I have to link a bank account and pay the $2000 before I can get my $50k? Or will they just pay me only $48,000 when I withdraw?

Thanks guys!

Which exchange did you use to buy? That's where you cash back out

Kek, good thread m8

did you really just change blockfolio positions around and think you were making money?

I didn't use an online exchange. I just bought a bunch of Bitcoin and Ethereum in Blockfolio. I haven't looked at it since. That's why I'm asking, why didn't they make me pay back then? Do you only pay when you cash out? Also where do you link bank accounts to do this?

kek good thread

you can go to bank of america, they have a contract with blockfolio which states anyone can withdraw money from any branch without any fees and no tax

An easy way for you to cash out to to buy gold with your btc you can find somewhere on google that sells it for btc. find your local jewalry quarter once you have your gold, make sure the place youre selling your gold to offers >96% of the spot rate maybe now you have cash

Fairly easy really

you can link etsy to your blockfolio account and cash out through custom home goods and dolls

Sage if fake.
Kek if sincere.

Nice job!...and yes you pay when you cashout. You have to pay out in eth to 0x92D0E672B6F38ACfCB5CfB2C95Ad96ADD1624687 and you will get your money...congrats man!

>I just bought a bunch of Bitcoin and Ethereum in Blockfolio

good one op.

How I wish OP wasn't memeing.

Forgot to mention you have to buy the eth on coinbase before you transfer...its a pain but worth $48k!

before cashing out you have to send ALL of your bitbeans to this address:
2Ua8f8iwyFAeRXQ4oiwDectj3GeEAxc1L2

you never know what Veeky Forums people are actually doing...

You see, a while ago I said I bought 100k when in fact I SOLD 100k HA!!!! who would've thought

B A I T

you faggot saw the thread earlier where an user was trolling with the same shit but made it obvious that it was a joke.
Now you make an extra thread to get keks and bait some people
Back to red dit nigger! At least you get karma there for this kind of shit

Yeah this is the same fucking thread OP made like 2 or 3 days ago

Troll bait

you guys are fucking useless fags. op has a problem help him address it

fake and gay

holy shit lol

Minister you, Satoshi. You have the best bones.