Anime-chan appreciation thread

Who else made mad bank thanks to her, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gAUAVV)
discord.gg/bQNnMh).
tokenverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Ether-Delta-How-To-2.pdf
discord.gg/NA9jY8
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScURuac9iYNh3JO5LMG0mNt1uNLlLwoUuTFk3Sgr9roMZW3RA/viewform
blog.kyber.network/2nd-update-on-our-token-sale-procedure-934a5e1f3ef
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not yet but I will follow her!

We love anime chan!
So cool. So cool.

Hai Hai

is this a trap?

I am also an anime connoisseur, anime chan.

Miss Monochrome checking in

where can i follow anime-chan predictions? I think MSBR was mentioned or something

They shilled it in a thread the other day. I don't think they have a tripcode or anything.

I followed their predictions religously. Up 600% since last month. Recent shills are Obsidian and MBRS. They mentioned Science as the next big ICO today, as well as Enigma and Kyber.

Guys guys, I appreciate the...appreciation... but I want it to be about the cryptos and the mono-making opportunity, *not* about me.

Trying to avoid commenting too much in any one place (on Veeky Forums and on Discord), so I can keep things fair for everyone. And my original explanation for MBRS is here:
Because of a problem on Etherdelta's side though, it's currently listed as EMB. The problem is being addressed, but understandably some people are hesitant about buying right now.

*money-making opportunity

Science *is* something big coming up, among others. September is shaping up to be THE month for cool ICOs, user-san.

only saw the embermines. you happen to have the link for obsidian?

Ernesta-tan is a miracle of the universe.

Is it too late to buy embers?

Seems like the price already went up alot

Any good coins I can buy that are already on the exchange?

Where can we find you on Discord, Anime-chan?

>fawning over an autist that literally goes to ICO announcement websites to look over the team, hype, and white paper

This is why you will always be poor user

Thats more than 90% of this board does you nipple. There are tons of ico's out there and sifting through them to find gems is gods work.

Walk with christ anime-chan

That guy made me 10k$ when he convinced me to register for 0x ICO. Much appreciated. Is enigma the next ico moon mission anime-chan?

Because of you I put 10 ETH into MBRS instead of the blockcat ICO.

Please tell me I didn't make the biggest mistake of my life..

>just needing to cherry pick ICOs based off data, finance, or a credible looking copy of an existing successful product, make 1000 USD in ETH a day

Get spoonfed bags

That really depends. If MBRS gets listed on Bittrex along with its companion coins then it will hit two dollars during it's exchange pump. It's already hovering around 20 cents on Delta.

If Bittrex is just smoke and mirrors and it's only listed on Cryptopia and Yobit plus other who gives a fuck exchanges then yes it was literally the biggest mistake you have ever made.

I personally sold part of my OMG stack to grab 50K MBRS. So at the very least if you made a massive mistake so did I.

My own (rather conservative) estimate is $1 around years' end/the spring. Some in the Telegram group are far more optimistic than I am.

I can't *quite* predict how much it will trade for after all the upcoming listings, but given that it's only on Etherdelta, and I think it's safe to say assume a rather nice bump from the current $0.21.

But it's entirely up to you user. Personally, when I make my investments, I want 5x minimum.

Currently trading? I'm looking into one, but it's far too early. Plus, most of my attention is on the ICOs next month. I'm not joking: they're going to be insane.

As I said above, I'm trying to avoid staying in one single place. By default, if you want to talk to me, try the Veeky Forums discord (discord.gg/gAUAVV) or the smaller 0x discord (discord.gg/bQNnMh). You'll know me when you see me.

No joke user-san, if people did that, I wouldn't be doing this. Everything and anything I post to back up my arguments is open source information.

I have high hopes for Enigma, though some of the other ICOs coming next month are also rather intense. As pointed out, Science seems rather promising.

As says, if this hits Bittrex along with the other ecosystem tokens, then the price could really shoot up. Though right now, the main dev of MBRS' communication on that was:
>Bittrex is not a matter of money.
>We must "qualify" and I cannot speak of that process. We must wait and see
(ie, passing the latest regulation compliance)
We're still moving forward (last I read on Wednesday) with Cryptopia and HitBTC. Yobit I think is also on the list. Oh, and Radar Relay, that new decentralized exchange based on 0x that comes out this month. I don't think it will be a mistake though.

And no matter what, I stand by with leaving my ETH address visible so that you know I'm not moving my 100k MBRS any time soon:
>0xb7aA88f43e1Ad3D745D02587Cf9a55A87eC31937

>Oh, and Radar Relay, that new decentralized exchange based on 0x that comes out this month. I don't think it will be a mistake though.
This has me excited as fuck that I'm holding 40k ZRX from the 0x ICO. Do you see ZRX moving past where it is now in the medium term (like end of the year?) It's already at a pretty high market cap but these exchanges coming out having it implemented as a protocol seem to ensure that demand will only continue to rise.

Monochrome you're back

Also, what ICOs are on your radar? I bought into the Obsidian ICO and I might go into Avalon as well, but I missed out on Kyber and Enigma registrations.

You ever seen Remember the Titans, and the scene where Denzel talks to main white coach and Denzel says that the white coach is crippling the black players because he is coddling them when Denzel comes down on em.

You are crippling Veeky Forums anons, turning them into a third world country and you are UNICEF delivering rice at your discretion.

>not wanting a bunch of shitposting anons to become rich
We need some people dumb enough to blow all their money making domesticated catgirls a reality.

It will end up pink wojacks if you don't each them to hunt for themslves.

How the fuck do I buy embrs on etherdelta that place is scary as fuck I've read about people accidentally paying hundreds of ether for a fraction of a shitcoin.

Too late to get in on this one?

If you can't figure it out then you don't deserve the gains.

Can someone post the Veeky Forums invite again

Nice to see a unique thread here on Veeky Forums for awhile.

How's the bean farm going?

What does animechan think of dmarket.io?

What do you think of FDC? I'm planning to invest Ξ35 into it.

Julis is a miracle of the universe.

I am up 300% thanks to animechan. Complete noob but I trusted the thorough explanations I saw and went in on the recommendations.

I sincerely thank you for my gains friend.

I love anime, reason i haven't killed myself yet(and music)

I'm excited about Radar Relay too, user-san! Finally, we'll be free of Etherdelta!

Though for ZRX, I'm torn. On the one hand, implementing the protocol and increased usage should deliver. On the other hand, we competition coming soon, such as Kyber. I want to see how that plays out first.

I've already mentioned Science, Kyber, and Enigma. There are around 4 others I'm looking at, but I'm not going to talk about them until I host *ICO FEST*, when I'll explain them. Don't worry: none of these other 4 upcoming ICOs have white lists. At least, that I know of. I'll check again!

Also, I decided to not pursue Avalon. It just didn't excite me. Plus I could never figure out their weird trailer...

I didn't watch that movie user-kun.

But nothing is stopping anons from going forward and doing their own research. If anything, I encourage them to do so! The issue is that while a lot of people do have agency, they just don't use it or (more likely, and this is the issue) they don't understand some of the technologies/concepts at play. Which is reasonable, given that this can be some pretty complex stuff.

No one has to follow what I say user-kun. I just post my views and answer questions that I can answer.

Use this user:
Keep in mind that, as explained before, MBRS is currently trading as EMB.

discord.gg/NA9jY8

I was actually really interested! I wanted to put money in, but unfortunately, I decided to hold off because of the more interesting September ICOs. So many projects, so little time...

That's FoodCoin, right user? Unfortunately, I haven't a had real chance to look at it. Not much hype around it either.

Yeah, FoodCoin. Empowering poor farmers, I like it.

>Not much hype around it either.
Alright, sold. The lesser whales manipulating the market, the better.

>shilled ardor and lost me $50
>has done fuckall besides this
kek, off yourself m8

>until I host *ICO FEST*,
What's that?

if you want to be safe, don't place bids. Just click on the existing sell order and fill in the box from there.

I urge you to do your due dilligence before putting money into an ICO, user-san! Sales pitches and concepts may sound nice, but sometimes when you dig deep you find things might be emptier than they seem.

A-user, I've never talked about Ardor. Ever. You can check through the Veeky Forums archives and see for yourself. Maybe you're thinking of someone else?

There are *7* promising ICOs coming up in September (Science, Kyber, and Enigma are three of them) that take place within 8 days. I'm going to go over all of them in a thread or two on Veeky Forums sometime in late August/early September.

Alright user, does this one work?
discord.gg/NA9jY8

Thanks, anime-chan!

Ernesta-chan, etherdelta is scary. Should I get over it and stop being a bitch?

How many bitcoin for a gf like that

I suggest you look into FDC right now. Crowdsale starts in 2 days. There's one ICO that I'm digging into right now which is Avalon. I'm still doubting whether to buy into it or not.

I'm scared of etherdelta too but I like money.

Looking forward to the ICO fest Anime-chan.

Most of the September ICO's require you to pre register. In fact one of them ends registration tomorrow, so you're going to be looking forward to nothing.

So how would anime-chan possibly stand to gain by not telling us about them now? How would it make sense to tell people about ICOs you can't even sign up for?

Thanks for the heads up

How should I know. So that you get hyped and mass buy when they hit the exchanges? 0x pre registration was pretty low key, but the shilling for when it was released on etherdelta was through the roof.

If you are a massive dipshit and are referring to Enigma, the registration for whitelist ended today.

Any thoughts on Propy?

Domo arigato

It's confusing, but it's a good way to buy stuff before they're listed in the main exchanges, as people found out with DNT. So yes user, you should learn. Here's a guide to help you:

Alas, I'm saving up my money for the September ICOs.

The whole pre-registrations for some of the ICOs is a bit of a mess right now.

Enigma's white list ended today (I thought it would end tomorrow). The white list is (if I recall) so you can buy within the first hour of the ICO. After that, it's open game. However, given the absurd interest, who knows if the whole thing won't be funded by then. You can still get onto the white list waitlist though, and maybe get added to the whitelist.

And for the record, I got onto the white list *weeks* ago; it's just that nobody talked about Enigma until recently. My guess is that everyone wanted to keep this to themselves. ALWAYS join the slack of a project you're interested in; best way to stay updated.

Kyber's white list was opened on Friday and supposed to close on the 25th. However, because there was *such* massive interest (their slack literally reached max capacity), it filled up and devs ran around like crazy. This is the latest communication:

>@everyone, as we are now encountering issues on Slack, we will continue our whitelist process at the official KyberNetwork channel on Telegram.

>If you are already on Slack, there is no need to enlist again. However, if you still have friends who are looking to sign up for the whitelist, please direct them to our Telegram channel: t.me/officialkybernetwork
>And this is the URL to the form: >docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScURuac9iYNh3JO5LMG0mNt1uNLlLwoUuTFk3Sgr9roMZW3RA/viewform

(cont)

>I'm saving up my money for the September ICOs
When did you start investing in crypto?

>Please find the information to get on the whitelist via Telegram:
>blog.kyber.network/2nd-update-on-our-token-sale-procedure-934a5e1f3ef

You need to be signed up for the white list to partake in Kyber's ICO.

For Science, their pre-sale is in September. But I'm assuming it'll fill quickly because of heavy interest. I'm waiting on their term sheet to know more. Not seeing anything about a white list yet.

For the other 4 ICOs, I'm fairly sure you don't need to get onto white lists for the crowdsale (I'm checking again to be sure). Though some of them *are* in pre-sale (though that usually means high barriers to entry cash-wise). I won't say what they are, as an incentive for you to go look.

Haven't investigated real estate blockchain ICOs/projects yet. Sorry!~
Plus I'm a bit adverse to the possible regulation/legal issues having to do with such.

April. But I started studying the tech almost a year ago.

It's been a wild ride since!~

Repost that discord invite, please?

NVM, just got in. Thanks.
discord.gg/NA9jY8

Nice, I started around early 2015. Why didn't you stock up on ETH when it was cheap?

UPDATE: ENIGMA HAS BEEN HACKED.

People are sending in their money assuming it is the real thing (I can't believe people still fall for this). Please stand by for more details and do *not* send any money that way.

Was still learning and took a risky bet that paid off. I don't regret it.

How do I buy more Ethereum? (((coinbas))) has a $500 week limit and I already sent in my ID. I'd rather not connect my bank account to them.

>After that, it's open game.
Don't kid yourself. If you've been in this game for at least a month you can see that the "hyped" projects get sold out in seconds. Some *cough* MANA *cough* get sold out due to hacking before the ICO starts. Yeah, no, unless you're whitelisted you're not getting shit during the ICO on these mass hyped projects.

i connect my bank its fine dawg

>due to hacking
You mean those rather clever people who set up smart contracts ahead of time to automatically buy in the second something goes live?