How to list Mensa on resume?

I've had a tough time getting a job so now I'm actually putting effort into my resume. I need to somehow let them know I have a Mensa certificate so I can stand out, but I need a reason to list it or I might come off as an asshole. Any ideas?

with a fedora

Having a mensa certificate is basically an assured way of never being employed.

this

First of all Mensa is a fucking meme.

Don't do it. You'll immediately be flagged as "that guy."

It's like signing your name as "Anonymous, M.B.A" if you have a masters, people will pre-filter you as asshole and/or autist.

nobody cares about some clown ass mensa cert

What job are yo going for? Resume means nothing, you need to get passed the gate keeper

Not to be a meme, but one cares if you're in mensa besides mensa (including some pretentious uni bursaries) If you're in service industry then being bi-lingual would probably matter more.

Include what you've done with your life, accomplishments, volunteering, experience, education.

don't worry, they already know

Just hand them the certificate instead of a resume, attach your email address or phone number and you're guaranteed a job ;)

only way to make it cool is to take the wonderlic and walk out. get your invite in the mail and ignore it until they stop sending you shit. then forget any of that ever happened.

dont list it. if you're smart, prove it.

Terrible idea OP. I've interviewed some MENSA people during the hiring process and reading that always rubbed me the wrong way
>made me critique them more than usual
>never brush me as any more intelligent than other candidates
>just comes off douchey
MENSA is meme as fuck too. Most think like average normies

this. even if you get into the interview process it's a giant fucking bullseye on your back.

people will automatically come in with the mentality of "smart guy huh? let's see how smart you really are...."

if you're actually smart you'd have done something with your life

putting mensa on a blank resume is an embarassment

Mensa a shit.

Just list it in your about me section that some people put. Put it with other organizations you do like charity, sports, church, et.

>I have a Mensa certificate
lel you have been scamed by the IQ jew.

This guy is even more a retarded cuck than the people he's putting down

>They're smart, but they're conservative, so that means they're irrational

Fucking Bernie voters man

There is no correlation between intelligence and industriousness.

If I was reading a resume/CV with Mensa on it, it would go into the trash immediately because it means you're probably too autistic to function with other people.

Not to mention Mensa is probably one of the easiest and most pleb-tier "high-iq" societies to join. Try harder.

Work ethic and intelligence are two separate properties

A genuinely "smart" person has a good amount of both

Pseudointellectual detected.

literally everything in that picture is true.

b8

Issac Asimov is a bernie voter?

This perfectly describes Veeky Forums

wow, they really let anyone in these days..

This is the worst writing style I've ever read. I don't know how to describe it but it's just god awful

I'm sure you can write better than the most popular sci-fi writer that ever lived.

I'm sure I could if that's how his books are written

>Immediately calls anyone who disagrees with his dogmatic views a "pseudointellectual"

>Posts cartoon graphic wherein all those who disagree with you are depicted as dogs, with you literally looking down on them and condescending to them

>>/reddit/

In pretty sure most people attending Harvard and equivalent could qualify for mensa. Yet how many put mensa on their CV? If you really are that smart, chances are you would have accomplished something better to replace the mensa slot on your CV.

Plenty of Harvard grads post their GMAT/GRE scores on their resumes when they go to business school. Those are basically IQ proxies. Much more than SAT scores.

really? try just opening up any random "quirky" feminist article

Yeah, it threw me off. The comma placement was a bit strange at first.