ITT we shill our bags like we're pajeets

ITT we shill our bags like we're pajeets

hello sirs may i interest u in dgb stock?? is very good will change world very intellectual investments is made by mensa people
i offer u this chance because i like you sirs you make me monies so i make you monies yes? how would like i make offer of some dgb for 500sat?? is cheap within month dgb many times more sirs
believe me i am expert i study cryptolonghold degree from patel royal universities

sirs, right now tkncard is very good price. mrkt cap is very low and returns will be mooned. buy now for handsome profits in future.

Why pretend when you can just find one of the many sojourn threads and experience real authentic pajeet flavor?

hey sir, i hav prposal for coin. bitbeans. it has very good value and can make triple your money. if u spend ur bank on bitbeans, u become lambo owner sir. thnx and have nice day

NEO is going to moon. FCT is going to moon. IOTA is going to moon. You can buy them or not.

fun fact: That pajeet was beaten to death for being such a faggot.

google it.

MBRS on Bittrex tomorrow. Buy now and make much money sirs.

hello daddy, I have useful informations for you. by merely investing in signatum coins you will have much wealth in a short while and many bobs and vajine will be interested in you! : ) : )

YES i am so happy burstcoin has great future!

thank you much adam guerbuez for make me very very rich!

pls sir sell ur monaco for tenx
i promise you in my loo honor it is of moon today

OP is a shill, a pajeet who shits in the street and this coin is a scam, it is shit! TOXIC SHIT! stay away fro this!

i don't have any bags

I want see your puss beautiful. lady.

I pay you in POSW

The her this please:

I can see the qr code you dumb bitch

Tell

hello sir. i make you interested in coin esper$. very good coin make you rich like big gates. a lot of very very high tech invest in esper$. please come to yobit. and then leave with full pockets. :)

hello sir, how are you? i am offering strat coin, very good price was once as high as fourty thousand, very good coin sir. will moon many times

Dear sirs/madames

Buy TKN its going to moon

by Mooncoin it give u very good prophet tank u.

It is i John from Microsoft plesse go to computer

>b-but I only have an Apple computer
>JUST TURN ON COMPUTER!! I will help fix it

>MBRS on Bittrex tomorrow. Buy now and make much money sirs.
MBRS on Bittrex tomorrow. Buy now and make to much money sirs.
lern the hindy ingrish- the bigest langiage on the wirld

My sirs, I have very good coin for you.

Sojurn we take your bitcoin and go online and book rom with our card it's very good service sir. Revolution for travel industry mister. Obne man works really hard for american dream we should support.