FORWARD THINKING

FORWARD THINKING

I DID MY TIMMMEEE AND I WANT OUTTTT

what a faggotry.

screencap this.

lol what the fuck

checked and kekd

What kind of amateur bullshit is this. This is their official picture for ACCEPTED HERE

This is my 30 second edit.

OP it looks like it should be the new look Advill box

Why in the fuck is it going up?

I think the whales said fuck it and took this chance to pump it regardless of how shit the "new" logo is
lmao

def whale activity

Looks like the old MTL logo wtf

honestly the only explanation.

digibyte is the most poverty coin I've ever seen. if you told me it was created by middle schoolers I wouldn't be surprised.

Because it actually looks pretty fucking sharp. Looking at it as an update to the old logo, it's really good.

user.
this is a safe space.

I think most people here would agree that the new logo is more modern and aesthetically pleasing. Digibyte doesn't need to reinvent its name or logo, an update is enough.

What's going to be real interesting is whether or not they manage to give the official site the overhaul it badly needs.

The website needs an overhaul, and Jared and team need to be more active with the community.

Agreed there.

A new logo isn't even going to make it sniff 1000 sats, the site needs to be unfucked and we need announcements. I'll be waiting patiently

If it dips below 320 again I'm out, since it looks like based on the chart, it would mean everyone's basically given up on it.

It looks flat and cheap.
The dark blue background makes it look worse. The last thing you want to see with this coin is something dark that brings up feelings of negativity.
Honestly sucks, this isn't something that should have been hyped up at all or taken priority over anything else.

This, a light blue emphasizes trust, dark blue is bad. I have a feeling they hired some juvenile designer instead of spending the money to get a real professional ad agency to do it.

LMAO, is this the "makeover" they were talking about for weeks?

>It looks flat and cheap.
It absolutely does not

forward thinking logo

I cant fucking stop laughing.
I put 30 bucks into this for shits and giggles, then took it out saying
>shit i really hope i dont miss out on that new logo hype
And then they deliver that literal 0 effort piece of shit? Holy fuck what a huge middle finger to their fucking following.
Its literally like theyre trying to piss them off at this point

>people actually thought this would go back to 2000 sat after """rebrand"""

Rekt for now?
Try harder next time?
TM