There can only be one Smart Contract Token

Which one will create Turing complete smart contracts first? Also once one achieves Turing completeness what happens to the other?

>inb4 whats Turing complete
kys like Turing did you faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uwoig/stop_the_2_dev_talk_there_is_no_spoon_i_will_show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>There can only be one Smart Contract Token
Expanse:
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp

Considering NEO only has one part-time developer who is also a stay-at-home mom with PTSD I'd say Ethereum will be first

Stop, logic and rational discussion is not allowed on this forum.

The chinese knockoff with the one developer who codes like a 12 year old and a logo of a cartoon ant will be the winner.

no one gives a fuck

Idk about all this but CAT on etherdelta is gunna friple your money if you get in faster than a Jaguar.

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uwoig/stop_the_2_dev_talk_there_is_no_spoon_i_will_show/

Lmao btfo

>hundreds of thousands of dollars to be made
>no one cares

what do you hate money or something?

Eth/omg is literally going to shit down Neos throat once plasma is finished.

The defense mechanism of the noneo is interesting indeed

I bought NEO when it was ANS and have sold for nice gains. Now I have no faith in the coin and make outlandish FUD comments for fun

Prove it now, your words arent holding value (like your portfolio)

your just worried the ship will leave without you, don't worry user theres still time but you must hurry!

>hurr durr I was only pretending to be retarded guyyyyzzzz lolololol XD

fuckin OUCH
haters BTFO

Neo is cheaper to mine. You don't need to spend on hardware and electricity.

Neo is cheaper to adopt. It supports multiple languages, so you don't have to teach developers solidity.

Neo is cheaper overall and that's why it's going to win.

Neo only has 1.5 devs. Hahahaha

ETH can't even fork to proof of stake without destroying the whole system.

>no devs
They tried to pay a homeless man to pretend he was a dev but he said he had a better offer sucking dicks under a bridge. Hahahaha

what did he mean by this?

This explains why Neo's GitHub appears to be dead when it isn't.

The smart contracts are already turing complete, fucktard.

I thought ETH wasn't Turing complete because of the gas. Am I wrong?

If the gas amount is not enough to pay for the program execution, then the program will stopped. In this sense, an unreasonable person could say that Ethereum is not turing complete because turing complete code is not always able to be successfully executed. That's an unreasonable thing to say because gas is an outside limitation that doesn't affect the code's technical capabilities. It's turing complete. Like, I could write a normal program that takes 10+ years to execute, and it can't finish before the hard drive dies and breaks the program. Or before my bank account empties and I can't pay for electricity anymore and my power is shut off. Does that mean the code is not turing complete? No, that's silly, and gas is the same kind of thing.

Literally neither of them can ever be Turing complete without opening up miners up to DOS attacks. Read about the Halting Problem.