I just joined to 21btc club

Finally I joined to 21btc club and already ordered trezor wallet. Next goal 100btc wish me luck

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Zero404Cool/trezor-security-glitches-reveal-your-private-keys-761eeab03ff8
youtube.com/watch?v=SxjSuQXPAak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude you already made it. Hide away those 21 BTC and enjoy being a future millionaire

nice, how much did you invest each time and what were the coins that made you the most moneys?

Hope you loose it all and go to prison theif

Godspeed, I got in that club in mid 2014.

Should have bought a ledger

medium.com/@Zero404Cool/trezor-security-glitches-reveal-your-private-keys-761eeab03ff8

>Trezor

you should consider using a paperwallet, their chip has a vulnerability

>trezor

cash out before this shit implodes

no it doesn't.

no, it does. google it.

>t. ledger shill

Congrats. I hope to be there soon.

S-so, I'll be OK with my tiny 5 BTC right? Right?

maybe stop being a pussy and invest those BTCs to multiply them

21 BTC = physical fact that you will be rich as fuck in 5 to 10 years.

You are part of an elite with 21 BTC NOW, and it will get even harder to get there.

Current 21+ BTC holders will sell along the way, so the people that hold 21+ will also increasingly become rareer.

Also take into account constant loss of BTC, the 1 million club keeps shrinking.

21 BTC = National mogul
2100 = Vladimir Club
210000+ = String Pullers (TMSR etc)

>tfw 20.24
so close, could have had 25+ if i held onto my BCC

It's true, I am a pussy. I bought my 5 BTC when they were $600 last year. I had enough cash for 50 BTC, but I knew nothing about crypto and decided 10% was all I was willing to invest.

At least if it really hits something like $1m USD / BTC one day, 5 BTC still ain't bad. At least I'm not the faggot who bought pizza for 10,000 BTC. Nothing can match the torment that guy must feel knowing he could become a literal billionaire one day instead of eating a pizza.

I have 21.5 BTC worth of primarly ETH and few other alt coins. Only 4 BTC in total. Does this still count ?

I don't understand any of this. Can someone explain if 21BTC is a real thing or not?

Also, $4k * 21btc = $84k. I could cash out my 401k and have 21btc in a week. Should I do so?

worth it

Yes

>Can someone explain if 21BTC is a real thing or not?
What do you mean? Yes it is possible to have 21 BTC. And yes having 21 BTC means that you are an an at least 1 in a million individual in terms of BTC

It's a meme, if you have 21 bitcoins you're one in a million. It's a nice thing to have, but doesn't mean much other than guaranteed riches

Why? Because there are 21 million BTC?

Yes it does champ!

less actually, due to the large amounts of btc lost in the early days

>Spreading FUD and bugs ALREADY fixed in past updates.

>Open source chip is vulnerable...
Get out of crypto right now, Jesus Christ...

>Advising to use google but cant fucking use it for himself because hes too stupid

Now I understand why people say to not listen to Veeky Forums. Some of you are alright but the majority really need to get your shit together or you're going to run crypto into the ground.

>trezor wallet

sounds like you love Risk & Danger

Actually there are far fewer than 21M coins since at least 1M are lost, since 1M were mined by SN aka Dave Kleiman who died in 2013.

my next goal is 100btc.

WTF are you talking about trezor? its safe and support erc20 tokens

>nice, how much did you invest each time and what were the coins that made you the most moneys?

Depends. Now I put for example 3btc at 1200sat on DNT and its still grows.
I usually put 1btc in ICO and looking for nice dips on other coins

Which wallet is safer? Ledger or Trezor?

>21btc club
What is this meme?

there will be only 21mln bitcoins ever created so if you own 21btc you own 0.1% of all existec bitcoins. There will be maximum only 1mln people with such money ever

i hope the REAL btc

> my mom told me BTC won't ever crash and will be worth billions each coin

>if you own 21btc you own 0.1% of all existec bitcoins

youtube.com/watch?v=SxjSuQXPAak

so people in the 21btc club can claim to be one in a million?

But some BTC have been lost forever, no?

So it could be that 19 BTC is enough to have 0.1% of all circulating BTC?

even one in a t 500k-800k imo. A lot of coins were destroyed or lost in a past and now we have like 16mln btc in circulation so if you own 21btc you own 0.13% of all bitcoins. IMO in 2140 there will be like 18mln bitcoins total in existence

Yes, buy 21 BTC and when you're at it buy 21 BCH just in case that would take over. In 5-10 years you'll be driving lambos around.

Also make sure to buy at least 100 ETH, so you can drive 7 lambos, each for 1 day in a week.

yeah but we will never know exact number of existed bitcoins. There is no way to know which wallet have priv key and if someone have an access to it. But yeah I think 18-19mln is possible numebr

21 BTC is not 0.1% of the total supply you dumb fucks

its 0.0001%