This is the only ICO I care or am excited about

This is the only ICO I care or am excited about.

TRON 9.9.2017

Other urls found in this thread:

tronlab.com/en.html
google.ca/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/amp/
binance.com/ico.html
binance.slack.com/
forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#49a5376a7064
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tell me more user, I need to know If I need to buy 100k so it doubles on day one after it ends.

Can't seem to find their website. Could you link it so I can stick Tron's flaccid dick up my bum?

ICO with no web presence, hmmmm

Word

This and Kyber too

Cool name. The name is almost enough in and of itself.

here you go sugar
tronlab.com/en.html

Binance are shilling it

The 1st Blockchain Protocol with 10,000,000+ users

中文版
TRON
Scenario
Token
Prospect
Team
Plan
Contact
通知:目前定于2017年9月9日 (北京时间)开始ICO。截至目前,波场TRON没有在任何平台进行私募、ICO,特此公告。有意向加群请联系官方微信:tronlab、sunyuchen03。
The 1st Blockchain Protocol with

10,000,000+ users

TRON is a blockchain-based, open-source protocol for the global digital entertainment industry.
TRON supports various kinds of blockchain networks and smart contract systems, including bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Qtum, and other public blockchain smart contracts, provides developers with multiprotocol infrastructure for entertainment app development, and allows users to enjoy smooth multiprotocol smart networks.
TRON has transcend bitcoin and Ethereum to become the first smart contract blockchain protocol with over 10 million client-end wallet users in the world.
Peiwo APP is the leading audio live-streaming APP in China which was also founded by Justin Sun, the Founder and CEO of TRON. So far, the registered users of Peiwo is over 10 million, and the Monthly Active Users is over 1 million.
In September 2017, Peiwo App will become the first TRON-compatible entertainment APP.

Kyber is a fucking scam. Don't fall for it.

>Binance are shilling it
I was afraid about that, chinks are now cranking their own ICOs, watch your asses guys, the ICO bubble will come to an end thanks to the gooks.

Official Token- TRONIX(TRX)

TRON will act as a universal credit platform for global entertainment networks, mark users’ entertainment behaviors via TRX (Tronix), and, finally, share credit data with apps within the TRON network. In essence, TRON will support all kinds of virtual currencies, while TRX is the official currency of TRON, responsible for conversion and circulation of the entire world’s virtual currencies in TRON.

TRX has dual values of information storage and identification. Records about users’ acquisition and TRX spending will be stored in blockchain networks as core identification info and be recognized and inherited by all TRON apps, acting as the only credential for users to play in the global entertainment system. Meanwhile, TRX is not only a token for credit value storage, but also an identity symbol for users in the TRON entertainment system.

Apparently the main Dev is some sort of boy wonder Chinese genius and a protoje of jack ma

Chink coin backed by Jihan Wu who is entrenched in the Bitcoin civil war.

No date for sale on the English website and the website looks like dogshit.

How do I buy these bags?

About the creator, Justin Sun: google.ca/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/amp/

>inb4 chink scam
We're here to make money, anons. This already has a 10 million user base.

when is the ico?

September 9th on Binance. binance.com/ico.html

>tfw most people here are were too dumb to sign up to Binance
>tfw you can only buy into the Tron ICO with BNB
>tfw there are LITERALLY still no BNB's on Veeky Forums

Kill yourselves my man. I'll be sitting here with my 8k BNB waiting to get rich.

They are releasing the ICO on Binance? Instead of crowdsale?

Money skel is an advisor, last time that happened, OMG happened. I think it's pretty safe.

>tfw you got in at 60 cents

Wish I would have bought more senpai

>when you hold Chinese bags

>Money skel is an advisor
every time that poor dude visits some of these faggots he gets to be "advisor", he even went as far as telling everyone that he being an advisor means shit.
OMG price is pumping just because you all got wet because of some pictures of him.

could be worse, pic related.

His involvement is probably a big reason for the pump. So, basically, you see his name related to a product, you can make bank out of it. You're right, and I fail to see a problem with that.

I think the same way, but I was just pointing out that he isn't doing anything or his appearance won't guarantee something being useful/functioning/succesful.
He is an autistic fuck, probably he went to check some chink ladies or some random shit and he got a free ride there.

Why do you say that Kyber is a scam? Is it because you want less people in the ICO? The last scam you warned me about made 20x.

has there been an ICO on binance before?
it makes sense that you could buy in with BNB, but is that confirmed? instead of sending btc/eth

Is money skel Vitalik form ETH? He invested in BNB?

This is the first ICO. Binance doesn't want to be just an exchange, it wants to be an entire ecosystem. So if you haven't bought into BNB yet, do it right this second. This sounds like shilling so you can buy MUH CHINK BAGS, but I don't have enough BNB that would make a difference to dump on anyone. Wish I did though.

Yes, that's him, we were discussing OMG and Kyber, the two projects he is currently advising, aka putting his name next to them and turn them into gold mines.

When will Binance list this?

HOLY SHIT $QUIDWARD JUST BOUGHT $AN

How do we sign up for this ICO?

Pre-sale on Aug 26th, public sale Sept 9 on Binance. It was leaked there will be a release of 200BTC worth sometime in the next few hours to gauge interest. People in slack are waiting for an announcement, but no one is saying shit on when.

Do I need BNB to buy into this ICO?

you got a slack link?

binance.slack.com/
Ask to be invited to ICO

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#49a5376a7064

>binance.slack.com/
its a private slack bro