Low market cap

>Low market cap
>Under 100M supply
>Insanely good idea/concept
>Order book is poppin

What are you waiting for anons?

for a thread not made by a shill with actual discussion so i know it's useful unlike 99% of posts here

we're waiting for the name

>I'm so retarded I can't look at a filename

$blind.io

Edgeless

>I'm a cunt with heavy bags

Website looks like shit, can only find one of the team members. Look dodgy as fuck.

Hi nocoiner from /pol/. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I'm doing fine faggot, got 200k DNTs and 100k ZRXs on ICO, so I'm just chilling watching those two going to jupiter.
As I said again, enjoy your heavy bags, cunt.

Why is the logo a dick and balls

Look how aggressive you are. What an angry little manlet, but a very entertaining LARP nonetheless.

I'm not the one with a heavy bag shilling this looking for an exit. If you need an exit, buy a rope, stop making threads about coins that already had their fair share of pump and dumps.

Nocoiner confirmed.

>shilling thread
>derailing confirmed

I posted this at 19k sats 45 mins ago. It's about to be 20k. That's a gain any way you look at it, that's why you lose this argument. And to think someone who allegedly invests that much into ICO's fud's this. You're a meme Harry

why so mad? this seems like a solid coin

it isn't, also I'm bored looking at my orders come and go and I'm fucking with a couple of shilling threads here just because.
Also having some nice coffee.

He's butthurt he's a poorfag nocoiner, only those types act this way. The greatest part of it all is it's still going up.

Everyone, look, it's a nocoiner!! HAHAHA don't you have some natzees to protest?

epic classism, nazi

as I said, thread already derailed faggot.
Next time try something different that calling people nocoiner, specially when you are so fucking desperate to sell your bags.
While you are at it, check liqui and guess who made another 10 grand.

Dick and balls confirmed. Just brought 100k

DERAILED? LOL IT WENT UP AFTER YOU TALKED SHIT. HAHA YOU'RE A LIVING MEME