Veeky Forums, you think you have what it takes to become a "crypto" portfolio manager?

Veeky Forums, you think you have what it takes to become a "crypto" portfolio manager?

DAY 2

We made (+9.343%, +$9343) yesterday.

Top 3 best movers by percentage from previous day
SOJ: 277% ($5,545)
DGB: 37.4% ($3,741)
BNB: 27% ($405)

Here's the game:

>Veeky Forums controls holdings starting at $100,000 from 8/19. Now controls $109,343.
>Each day the money is compounded and all cryptos are liquidated.
>You will be given the opportunity to make portfolio changes (up until 9:55PM).
>Submit buy/sell orders
>Maximum of 15 pairs at a time.
>Each post controls $2000 at a time

Example post:
>"Sell $2000 Bitcoin, BUY $2000 Monero"
>"Buy $2000 DGB" (implying there is enough Dollar to cover the order, if not you must sell another token)

Will update this thread periodically.
Good luck to us.

Here is the previous days portfolio.
All tokens are liquidated as of 7:40PM price,
Now we need to restructure the portfolio.

Buy $2,000 OmiseGo

Buy $2,000 Minereum

Buy $2,000 Reddcoin

Buy $2000,00 BNT

Sell $2,000 OmiseGo, Buy $2,000 Minereum

Sell $2,000 Bancor, Buy $2,000 Minereum

Buy Embers (MBRS) - Hear they are listing outside of Etherdelta soon.

Sell Embers, Buy $2,000 Minereum

Sell $2000,00 Minereum, Buy $2000,00 OmiseGo

Is this a game or are you actually spending real money?

Sell $2000 OmiseGo, Buy $2000 Minereum

buy 2000 cfi

Buy MBRS $2000

It's a game, as people from the last thread were going to copy this and see how they do.

Sell $2000 CFI, Buy $2000 Minereum

I average 50x per week. I share what I do all the time and no one listens. Went from investing 50 per week at a 10/hr job to investing 100s of thousands at a 62k/yr job. Crypto couldn't be easier. Tell everyone and no one listens.

Buy $2000 Biblepay

Sell $2000 MBRS, Buy $2000 Minereum

Alright and what is it you do? One more time. I'll do it. Promise.

Buy $2000 MSP (cryptopia)

I agree, it's so simple.

Buy $2000 Espers on Yobit

Are you retarded? He'd be a billionaire if he was telling the truth.

What do you do?

I'm still interested.

Buy $1000 MTL

SELL $2000 BTC
BUY $500 SAFEX
BUY $500 NEO
BUY $500 BCC
BUY $250 XMG
BUY $250 GBYTE

Sell $2000 Espers

Buy $2000 Mooncoin

Sell $64,000 BTC, Buy $64,000 DGB

biz made 2% in 1 day spouting shitcoins
we still beat the bank

sell everything, buy VTR

BUY $2000 FUNFAIR

buy $2000 bitcoin cash

Buy 2000 BitBean

Buy 2k ETH

Sell $2000 BTC, buy $2000 XSPEC

BUY $2000 FUN

Sell $2000 btc, buy $2000 block cat

Not a billionaire. I didn't start until 2016 after ignoring all of the popular coins. I was in the threads on /g/ when bitcoin was an infant and worth 4 dollars each. I passed, of course. People were giving them away for drawings...I started paying attention and bought WAVES and RISE in 2016 during ICO which I sold for 500x gains just the other month. Since early 2017 I've been buying new coins and netting around 50x gains on each coin because bitcoin is doing well.

I'm mentoring a few people right now.

Buy 2000$ espers dear sir

Can you help me? What would it take and how can I do similarly? I have been doing this since March of this year.

BUY $2000 LTC

s

Peoplr are too stupid to read

Sell $2000 BTC, buy $2000 ARK

Oh, the old "buttcoin threads" on /g/.
We missed out, brother.

I also just got into crypto, I've been trading for 2 months, with some success, but nothing amazing.
My biggest challenge is getting quality news soon.
Every time I hear about an interesting coin, it's already 5x the initial price and been trading for a few days or even weeks.

How can new coins before they get out there?
I'm sure there are dozen of teams working right now on interesting technologies that will boom, but I'll only get word when it's late.

tl;dr: my biggest problem is info, how to get better information?

You can follow coins on bitcointalk altcoin introductions. If it seems like a promising coin and is getting listed on bittrex? Buy one the initial dip once it's on bittrex. Then hold for a week or so and enjoy your returns. That's really it. Yeah, so you really don't need info. If you put $100 into every coin that launched on bittrex since July 2016, you would be a multi-millionaire.

Stop selling stuff early. Like people were freaking out about OMG and selling it, now look at it. They never die this early. I usually sell before 5 dollars each but the market cap is high so I hung onto it past this last dip.

I don't sell things early. I sell too late. I've been holding DGB, STRAT, and GNT for about 5-6 months each now. As well as RDD and MNE.

I've held through 80%+ dips of my entire portfolio, and still come out with profit.

When did you buy each of those?

I rarely buy anything over 1 USD per.

sell 2000 minereum, buy 2000$ espers on yobit

Bought MNE for about 50 cents each. Never sold even though it went up to $12.

For the others I bought them all around May and I've been buying more on dips and holding since so it's hard to say.

Also, by your logic my ANT should be worth a lot now. But it almost never moves. I've been sitting on it for a while. Bought in around $3.00 back in June and it's still down.

Sell $2000 Espers, Buy $2000 USDT

>I rarely buy anything over 1 USD per.

ANTSHARES and OMG were the exceptions.

Sometimes 3 dollars each works out in the end, but you don't make the serious money unless you bet on them at under a dollar. I usually hit in if they are around ICO prices after the initial dip, but even if they are double you're still good.

Well than fucking choose an id and post as non-user. Would love to tip you if i make some money from your advices

would you look at that, SOJ is on top. FUDDers BTFO

Got it.

So you're saying to buy all the new stuff that gets listed on Bittrex right away.

Bought into SAN as well and it stayed under ICO price for about a month.

Sell $2000 ARK, Buy $2000 gf

SELL $2000 GF, BUY $2000 CAT

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. During the first dip after hitting bittrex it drops below ICO. Buy there. All the ICO bagholders won't dump at a loss.

I don't know SAN, but looking at the graph if you bought even halfway down the dip you would have doubled your money by now. Look at the chart.

Yeah that worked great for ZenCash too. At last I understand.

100 in all new coins. The gains far outweigh the losses. Keep holding that zencash it won't hurt anything. You will still make money with zencash if you hold long enough.

>You will still make money with zencash if you hold long enough.
This is what I thought with RDD and MNE. I used to think holding long enough was good enough. I now no longer think so.

That being said, I basically have just put $100 in all new coins like you said. It doesn't go 50x. I don't know where you get that from, but it does go 2-5x usually.

Here is our most up to date portfolio. 66.2% is still US Dollar, what should we convert it to?

Sell $2000 FUN, Buy $2000 Minereum

buy more bitcoin cash

What i might do for next time is only allow people to BUY, and when 15 currencies are selected you can only buy one of them and not sell.

are there any rules about which currencies are available

you have access to all exchanges?

is this real money or just paper trading

Just seeing what everyone recommends. Everyone on the board could potentially use it as a type of index to base their own profits on.

If today goes well, I will follow this with $10k

Buy $2000 Minereum

Buy $1000 MTL

Buy $1000 TIX

so its paper then? its still cool dude keep it up

I think this is a fun project even if it is just paper trading. Can't wait to see everyone go ALL IN ON SOJ after the outlier results from day1

Fuck my life I want to die. I have 44k to throw at this. Who the fuck else is in with us? Let's really pump something. Right now I'm in neo for 16k and Monaco for 8k. Profit made me get 44k total. Looking for what to do next I'm new to day trading and swing trading. Made my first 10k selling bitcoin on the street through lb. I want to get rich and I hate myself let's do this

Buy $2000 IOTA

be careful user dont get dumped on

MNE.

And to OP, Buy $2000 Minereum.

Thank you for participating everyone.

I will create the next thread at 7:45-8PM EST tomorrow.

Pic related as final for today and everyone's suggestion has been added.

Rules for buying/selling may change so please read them tomorrow.

Best of luck!

Thanks guys. But I don't know too much about what I'm doing. I see MNE has a 1 million market cap and today it put in $11,000 VOLUME.

What would I do put the whole 44k in it one time or do I slowly build it up everyday for like a week so others can put in their money to? And then I sell out at the end of the week is that what I do?

Build a few thousand into it every day. You will likely end up pumping the coin up 600% and can pull out with like $200,000 at the end of it.

I appreciate you but how do I know you're telling the truth and that I won't get dumped on?

It's variable. Sometimes it goes from 17 cents to 8 dollars, sometimes it goes to 3 dollars. 50x is just average for me. Even 25x should be plenty. I wish there was a thread where I could hear your progress. I'm mentoring a through people through twitter.

Would you mentor me through Twitter?

I already mentored you. Most of them don't even know how to buy BTC and put it on bittrex, so that's half of the whole thing. If you are putting at least 100 in the new coins then you already got it. I just like to keep up and see their gains.

Doesn't work that way. Market impact on the low liquidity coins will eat most of your profit. You might be able to do it with pocket change like $1 but $100k? Forget about it.

Was that in response to pumping the coin with a few thousand a day until you dump it on the bag holders?

sell $2000 bitcoin, buy $2000 signatum

I mean, I'm on 11 exchanges actively and have been doing this for months and I've only made about 5x so far.

I used to think you should just hold until a coin reaches its all time high again but at this point I think I really have bought some dead coins.

I was just putting $100 in everything and waiting and doing ok but it all moves rather slowly with such a small amount invested. So when I finally decide to put a little bit of a larger amount of money in, I ended up with coins that crashed and I've been holding since then and am just now starting to break even, mostly by getting lucky with new coins by going slow and only putting in $100 again in all the new ones.

Right now I'm invested heavily in Aragon and ETH, but have a little bit in NEO, STRAT, GNT, DGB, MNE, BNB, BAT, XRP, OMG, RDD, ZRX, and BTC.

Only recently has my mindset shifted from "Buy and hold very long term coins at the bottom" to "Buy whatever's new. Buying and holding is taking too long."

I am looking now to sell most if not all of those coins over the next month or so and then then simply divide it up into newer coins and ICOs that come out with hype.

>this
Sell 2000$btc buy 2000$bch

Buy 2000$ multi on yobit

Don't play and make a DAA on ICONOMI, faggot.

SELL $2000 BTCH BUY $2000 FUN

Care to explain?

thanks for the advice man