BNB

Friendly reminder this is going to $10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32Z935Cziio
join.slack.com/t/binance/shared_invite/MjI3NzUzMjM0ODk5LTE1MDI5NTc3MDctY2EzZTQ5YjIxNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
discord.gg/wXzsjR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least, they are using it for ICOs too

Pretty diabolical setup they have for this. If the exchange does well this could see 50+ if coins get locked up by holders.

youtube.com/watch?v=32Z935Cziio

Sauce for this?

Users will be able to use BNB to prepurchase 200btc worth of TRON tonight.

Based cz spilled the beans last night in slack.

Yeah absolutely, I meant $10 in 2 weeks.

Sauce, pls. I'm hard over this ICO

so how do i get in?

time?

I posted the source, i don't think they're making an announcement until it happens. Join the slack and scroll up if you don't believe me.

Buy BNB, wait for the pre-sale

No idea, it's only 200btc today, which I imagine will go in a matter of minutes.

The official TRON sale isn't until the 26th, this BNB shit is insane.

Slack link?

and Monaco is going to 40, only one of them is non-chink

Here's the link:
join.slack.com/t/binance/shared_invite/MjI3NzUzMjM0ODk5LTE1MDI5NTc3MDctY2EzZTQ5YjIxNQ

I hope you throw a couple BNB my way after this spoon feeding.

BNB:
0x298dedd8e45e8ca43f02be5514aad05aad7cacd8

It's also being listed on Binance.

SO like is it even a good idea to use BNB to buy into TRON ICO? It looks like a sick project but i honestly dont know which is more valuable

any of you guys have insight as to what to do here? I have $2000 worth of BNB I bought cheap as fuck

So TRON isn't a memecoin then? Or should I buy more BNB... Fuck, this is hard

>an ethereum token for use on a single exchange site.
>worth anything.

>Sold my BNB to buy the ODN ico
Hmmm I might have made a mistake.

I'm probably going to put *some* BNB into the Tron ICO but not all of it.

Maybe I should just keep it though... It's not a bad idea to get into an ICO and get out as it gets pumped.

Yeah on the one hand hyped ICOs have been like easy 3-5x investments these days and I have no question Tron is hyped to all fuck

but my BNBs are basically a retirement fund at this point

shit is genuinely difficult.

Reading on twitter, says you can buy with BTC - isn't it only with BNB?

My only issue is money. I've gotta hit multipliers fast to get to the starting line.

how many do you have and whats your target for cashing out?

Yeah, it's not like any money flows through exchanges, or like an exchange has the power to incentivise the value of a token through, say, privileged access to ICOs and reduced tx fees.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't my dream crypto, but you can't deny that they can make these things valuable.

I've got 1500 BNBs. I had no cash out target when I bought them, I knew with certainty they were going to the moon. I bought them as a logn term investment and was expecting them to reach $4 per minimum at some point during Q4 this year

at this rate they may even exceed that expectation. Perhaps I'd be better off just funnelling more of my money into BNB than anything else

Perhaps we should use half our BNB stacks on Tron?

Probably

I'm going to throw 220 BNB on the TRON Ico tonight if I can, and sell it again in a week or two for more BNB :^)

this.

So a TRON market should come up under BTC pairs later today and we buy that or do we need to follow some instructions from the TRON site?

Binance seems like it's off for a really healthy start. I think if I'm going long, it will be with them (as I'd probably go long on TRON were I to half-half).

wtf is this shit i withdrew btc to the bitcoin address binance gives me now everything is confirmed and there is no bitcoin in my binance account? fucking scam piece of shit site

Agree. I think half half with Tron is a winning gameplan. tremendous upside no matter how you spin it

calm down man

binance takes a while, you'll get your coins just wait a bit

You should have sent ETH, you're going to have to wait. And use your fucking brain.

Takes 1-6hrs to hit 30 confirmations. Check the block chain to see if you've used the correct address.

It's not Binance, it's the clogged btc. network.

16 count? lolll

>expecting a tip for spoon feeding valuable information
lamo, this is Veeky Forums m8

I just saw a 72 BTC wall get eaten in two minutes. Holy shit BNB.

The hype is too strong

New 70k ATH within the hour

>tfw you got in sub 30k

Who else /doubledprofits/ here?

Got in at 48k. Feels good.

We nudging against that 70k!

>Tfw bought this shit at 14k on a hunch

I only wish I went all in

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
fuggg

Considered getting in a 10k, but held other bags until it reached 54k and I snapped. Also want to kms :^)

I'm at triple profits right now

fucking obscene. and im considering buying more BNB so I can invest more in the Tron ICO

Yeah that's my only regret

No worries, early days still. When you look at how new this exchange is, and how much traffic it's getting, I think we're in a pretty good spot

Monikka is not going to 40, it's getting dumped.

Can you only buy the ICO using BNB?

Not sure, you might as well since the pre-sale is only on Binance.

Looks like it - very limited supply exclusive sale that seems to only be purchasable through BNB. they plan to repeat this process for several other upcoming ICOs

shits not even going to the moon. We're launching to andromeda

This is great news for the coin, holy hell!

This isn't slowing down at all!

70K!

yeah i don't think people realize how huge this could be since the exchange is actively pushing their own coin in this way.

We did it guys... we're going to the moon tonight.
I love you bizbros

HOLY FUCK, IT'S HAPPENING, THE WHALES LOST

RIP that larping orca fag

wtf

Whales didn't lose shit, they're just letting us play.

People are buying in preparation for OAX being listed in 5 mins, I reckon. 71K

no, i love YOU, man.

NO NO NO MY ETH DIDNT TRANSFER FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK STOP NO NO NO GO DOWN PLEASE

Just a week ago everyone was saying "Sell on the 24th!" but honestly, with the way they're incentivising BNB, I might be holding for a lot longer than that.

We're nearly at $3 bros

I know, but they can't stop the hype.

Yeah, I don't think I'll sell. Seems like every new coin would drive the price up as people buy BNB to reduce fees

who would say that? it doesn't even have any use UNTIL the 24th. it should really start climbing after that.

Let's just enjoy the wave.

cashed out my neo at a $60 loss 20 minutes ago to buy more bnb, already made my money back and then some

holy shit this train has no breaks. gonna split half on the tron ico

Thats what I'm thinking

People were saying it. Might have been trying to fake us out tho

Just got in, funny thing i bought at 58k earlier today, sold it and transferred to my wallet, then took a nap and woke up to this. just fml

Fuck selling, this thing is going to rank 10 within a week or so

Fucking nice man

if you are going to get back in do it now.

There we go, finally some resistance. We'll be back at 70k soon.

I just did man. Only lost 10 BNB buying back in, thankfully. HODLing until $50 now.

When u go to take a shit and BNB goes breaks 70

i just read up on BNB. so this is like... free money. new exchange coin. only going to get bigger. do I need a red pill?

discord grouped shilling the fuck out of this when it was 40 cents
didnt listen

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i can still join the party late r-r-right?

Tfw witnessing a whale war to pump/cap this thing...

can someone give me a quick rundown on TRON? Should I put half my BNB in tron or just hold it?

I'd just hold it. BNB is the shovel in the goldrush

It's gonna go interstellar, so get in early; but don't drop all your BNB bags for it.

when's the tron ico going live?

thanks senpaitachi, gonna toss in only a little BNB to buy tron but hold most of it.

Link to Discord group?

26th, but 200btc pre-pre-sale sometime tonight on Binance, as confirmed by based cz

I'm completely convinced this is going to $10 sometime soon. Hope this thread helped some of you Veeky Forums bros re TRON ico. I gotta do some uni work or I'm gonna waste the day here again. Best of luck to all of you.

user can I have your help? I fucked up and I need like 10-15 BNB, I will appreciate your help, thanks, god bless you

0x98fa34d2a9e76f9de5c696a08bb2a8f7e4686f64

>as confirmed by based cz

wtf? how do I get into it though? I click on the ICO but nothing shows besides "projects coming soon"

its not a special call one, just a general crypto talk server

but some people really know their shit and are playing with semi whale money, they were talking about BNB potential like when it first became an exchange then all started buying in before it blew up

discord.gg/wXzsjR

Read ^^

anyone know the deets on Tron, no of coins circulating, max supply?

100 billion coins. no joke.

that's a fucking joke if true. It'll be another pump and dump and eternal bagholders with 100 sats per coin...

If you're getting that off the slack, then you're listening to a rando talk out of his ass.

I really think they're just trolling to fud the weak hands.

The fucking confirmation email for their website takes me to an error. What the fuck guys? I'm ready to pull the trigger here.