Fix Europe

Fix Europe.

>Czechoslovakia exists
Kill it with fire.

Germans shouldn't be allowed to make up the majority of any country.

Just make it a protectorate of the United States of America, then the continent will finally be both prosperous and at peace. Oh wait, they squandered that too.

WW1 borders

>Giving Germany all that land
>Forcing so many Slavs to live under Germans

They were better off back then.

You may not like it, but this is what optimal Europe performance looks like.

why are you forcing people to live together who dont want to live together. its strange.

fixd

fixd even more

>Haha G*ermany, (((Krauts))) amirite xD?

>No Schweiss
>No Austrian empire

What did he mean by this?

Ethnic nationalism I guess

best europe

>russia still arbitrarily having Kaliningrad
>not returning it to poland or lithuania or something
>Denmark not having Holstein
>Ukraine not on the black sea
>No Ireland for Celts but a meme nation for basks like Euskaria
>Finland not having Karelia
>Random chunk of Magyaria in the middle of Romania
>russian-owned bits of Bessarabia

reeeeeeee

Most aesthetic Europe is pre WW1, the way Europe should look like is how the different peoples are located, minorities like those in Russia or Spain should be able to vote for independence if they are the majority in certain regions.

Oh and Switzerland should be independent because they founded a nation not on ethnicity/language but culture.

yes i am Ukrainian

calm down hans

fuck the basques and the scatalonians, bunch of retarded fags, they should be opressed and their meme shit tier languages banned

t. angry Spaniard

t. giputxi robasetass goatfucker

t. Nordcuck Killjew

Ignore the text just focus on France switching places with the UK

If this map was actually true then they'd make up a majority in France.

The only real answer

Or craft your inferior Europe with this easy template

Removed all Huns and Mongols.

>le ultra ebin Megagroßgermania Reich über alles meme.

This is nearly as bad as the
>Occitania is a nation $$$$
crowd.

England is annexed by Scotland and all English are killed, Ireland (including Ulster), Scotland, Wales, and Brittany form a united Celtic front which then annexes all of Europe. Solved.

the eternal anglo and the eternal frog kept europe divided forever

if you give me some more time i can fix all of north aftica and the middle east too

humor for 11 year olds

fixed

Why does everyone think bringing back Yugoslavia is a good idea? Has to have been one of the dumber ideas from Versailles

Yugoslavia was poorly executed, in practise it was a Serb nationalist state, but in theory it's a good idea to unify the South Slavs. Some kind of federal state modelled along the lines of the US could have worked well, obvious modern Yugoslavs mostly don't want to be unified but had it been done properly it would have worked, and the next generation of Yugoslavs, raised in peace, will probably give it another try.

Tito thought it was a great idea and kept it running for decades. He even BTFO of Stalin in the process.

What happened to Northern Norway?

Speaking of which, my impression has long been that during the periods when most of the south Slavs were under the yoke of imperial powers, the idea of a "Yugoslavia" helped produce a panslavic movement that brought in what was otherwise half a dozen or so very small groups of Slavs as one potentially powerful nation of people striving for statehood. Of course the cracks were there pretty soon after the first Yugoslavia state was formed (the interwar kingdom) because the Croat Ustase were willing allies of Nazi Germany and targeted other Slavs in the region. And then after WW2 Tito had several policies aimed at keeping up the "Yugoslavia" facade even if they abused human rights here and there, and then finally it all crumbles within a decade of Tito's death. But anyway, my impression is that "Yugoslavia" only became a thing at all because it was a cause that helped unify lots of relatively smaller Slavic groups against the Austrians and the Turks in the Balkans.

CZECH WILL FINALLY HAVE SEA!

Every father should give his white daughter away at 14 to be gangbanged by her muslim masters. Deflowered and impregnated, her subsequent children will be used as soldiers in the great war against Russia.

t. Hans Schaefer

Bit shoddy, but you get the idea.

Give northern East Prussia and the German majority regions in the Sudetenland and Alsace-Lorraine to Germany, Russian majority regions in Ukraine to Russia and let the Welsh decide whether they want to be independent. Other than that perfect map for pre WW2 Europe.

I don't understand

I said: You get the idea.
Can't you read?

>You get the idea.
no

>crippling Russia by cutting her off from the Black Sea
Nice

Here you go.
No need to thank me.

>all white

It's already perfect

You do know that Poland was triparted between Germany, A-H and Russia, right?

not even joking but can you imagine how good this map would be just because of how much coast all those landlocked nations get? They would get such an economic boon from trading nations such as the Netherlands, Britain, Denmark, etc

That hurts.

The idea is interesting, but your comment is childish and cringy.

>belgium exists

No more maps.
I've done it, I've made the perfect Europe.

Fuck.
Aight wrap it up guys, threads over

10/10 well done

/thread

I really hope climate change actually does that to Germany.

Danzig ist Polnisch, my smell kraut friend

t. wladyslaw kowalski

Yes, and?

/thread

>Splitting Spain
>Blobbing Yugoslavia
are you retarded

Versailles didn't create Yugoslavia dumbass, it already existed by the time the conference even met

A United Pokemon Europe

No one bother anymore, this is as perfect as it gets.

>V4 countries are muslim
>Russia is not
Meanwhile in reality

Fixed. Now it's as perfect as it gets

why tho

>Icerael
kek

Because it got created by subhuman freemasons.

>le northern transilvania to hungary
at least try to look up why that happened

i thought it got created to help out the countries with their ethnic problems among others

There's still a huge minority of ethnic Magyrs in Northern Transilvania

Czechoslovakia was primarily created because the Czechs and Slovakians were too weak own their own.
Also Czechoslovakia was a Czech state.

>barely 55%
>huge

it still mildly beffuddles me that there were more germans that slovaks

Alternate version would be slavs getting everything east of the Elbe

this map makes no sense
>germany gets half of poland and all of czechia
>poland lithuania is back, now with czechoslovakia flavour
>byzzie is back
>hungary gets slovakia
>but brittany wales scotland cornwall galicia and basque "country" are free
>catalonigga ain't free

Why doesn't Hungary annexing Slovakia make sense? Slovakia has been part of Hungary for centuries.

so have been those little countries in england
and basque and galicia in spain
and bohemia was never in germany
shit map

I'm not defending the map, I'm defending the Hungarian annexation of Slovakia. Brittany? Cornwall? Basque country? Sure, whatever the fuck you want.

by that logic, one should bring back all of greater hungary
the independence wars would be funny tho

it looks like a parasite kek

>Spanish Rif
no thanks

Slovaks never wanted any part of that shit abomination, it was forced on us.

Veeky Forums hates Germany yet at the same time its Veeky Forums cup team is full of them and even uses its anthem.