Am I being We Wuzzed

Am I being We Wuzzed
I just watched a video claiming that the Celtic Gauls were actually African
true or false ?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/
bluffton.edu/homepages/facstaff/sullivanm/italy/rome/capitolinemuseumtwo/dyinggaul.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*diodorus siculus on the Gauls

The Celts were originally Black people. Ephorus (c. 405BC) claimed that the Celts were Blacks or Ethiopians. The Celts continued to be recognized as Blacks by Tacitus, who wrote about the Black Celts and Picts in 80 AD.

The Celts on the mainland of Europe were called Iberians or Silures, though the original Celts were Black, overtime their name was stolen by Europeans. The original Celts were Iberians.

The Iberians were probably conquered by the Ligurians. The Ligurians are the modern Basque of Spain. The Ligurians took the name Celt.

The Ligurians/Celts were conquered by the Gaulish speaking people. The Gauls conqered the Ligurians and pushed them into Spain. It was these Gauls who imposed their language on the Iberian and Ligurian Celts. The Gauls were Belgians and the Irish and Welsh are descendants of these Gauls These Gauls spoke Gaulish or Gaelic.

The Germans conquered the Gaulish-Celts, and Gaulish disappeared around 4th Century AD.

All of the Black Celts in Britain were not erased by the Gauls.This is supported by the Ivory Lady of York ,England. The reconstruction of the face of the Ivory Bangle Lady (c.350AD) indicates that she was African or Black.

Groups of CElts did settle in North Africa, probably what they're latching onto

source

Is it pronounced selts or kelts?
Sorry for retardation, this is just on of those things.

You say SELTIC or KELTIC, but always KELT.

Europe has always been multicultural

Technically most of humanity are "African"

>mfw Aryans have the most neanderthal genes

Actually, Asian populations have the highest admixture from Neandertal and Denisovans, with Aborigines having quite a bit of denisovan admixture themselves.

African populations have admixture from yet unidentified African Hominids that aren't present in non Africans

Here are so coins from around the med

> pic related Celtic BOI from Northern Italy

> Veneti from North Western Gaul

>he still believes in the out of Africa theory

google.com.br/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/

> Phoenician from Eastern Med, Modern day Lebanon

Not a Coin, but.....

> Phoenician statue from Iberia

Typical. They put all the ones with good hair on the coins.

Only Kelt. seltic is A basketball pronouncing it incorrectly.

Honestly most C's coming from antiquity are K's. Like Kaesar and Kikero (Caesar and Cicero)

K E M E T
E
M
E
T

The Irish and Scots say SELTIC, but always KELT.

You're an idiot. Those are written as Cs, because the Latins solely used C to denote the /k/ sound. K was only used later to spell out Greek words which had yet to be adopted by Romans.
Caesar was spelled Caesar in the Latin language. If you knew this, which I hope you did, consider rewording in the future, since your wording is ambiguous

I was referring to pronunciation. I know they used C's. That's why I'm saying their C's were K's (in pronunciation). Sorry for not being clear. I'll disregard your idiot comment.

This isn't true, their C only makes the K sound.
Ceiltach is pronounced with a K sound.

>One of the richest inhabitants of fourth century Roman York, buried in a stone sarcophagus with luxury imports including jewellery made of elephant ivory, a mirror and a blue glass perfume jar, was a woman of black African ancestry, a re-examination of her skeleton has shown.
>mixed Phoenician, Berber and Mediterranean origin

So three white ethnicities, when mixed, make someone a black African! Wow thank BBC, I had no idea!

I think I was WE Wuzzed
Roman statue of the Dying Gaul
bluffton.edu/homepages/facstaff/sullivanm/italy/rome/capitolinemuseumtwo/dyinggaul.html

reminds me of mussolini