What the fuck happened

What the fuck happened

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/h/head-shoulders.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How new are you?

i dont know its fucking frustrating but im still kinda comfy since i bought in at .07 and .08

It was my trade of the month git gud pleb

You fell for the Jihan Coin, enjoy the bags

consolidation happened and it's getting ready to make a move.

>muh flippening

>it's getting ready to make a move.
>Volume has been steadily dropping

It's dead Jim

The Market is very weary, indecisive

It's a very nervous chart. I said it was gonna go up a little, then sideways.

whats the next move senpai

Or fall to .05 today

Just HODL

core wants layer 2 solutions they are heavily invested in. no one else wants that shit so bch forked off btc and has 20% of the hash rate. bch is more profitable so in theory it will gain 100% if miners value money more than politics. if it gains 100% then bch becomes btc

it's not dead, it's just thinking. soon (within 4 hours) it will make a decision. be alert.

>download (2).pg

>noone else wants that shit
>btc smashed 4000$ on news on segwit coming
ok.

Not gonna post the whole chart b/c I don't want to give away my sell points, but .5 BCH by Weds morning. There will be a few major dips, so unless you can figure out where they'll be, HODL until .45, then sell there.

Also, FYI, this is the cheapest (with .0005) you be able to buy $BCC again before it takes off for the start of the new moon cycle. If you can't buy now, buy after it dips at .220.

Buy BCH NOW, screencap this, then follow @CryptoLain on twitter.

>Cut and paste every thread

Oh dear

I really don't know.
But Make your judgement

Look at dis

all i see is a decapitated body user..

investopedia.com/terms/h/head-shoulders.asp

Just be patient and buy the dips, sell the highs.

I checked polo yesterday and I had .17 bch somehow. should I sell it off now or hdol? I know nothing about the coin

We won.

one minute candles? why?

lol technical analysis is the most low IQ thing ever

gratitude user, like i said im pretty comfy since i bought in when it was around 300 dollars. you dont see it going below that for a while right?

you're a pretty cool guy
i don't have bch because i have open positions in other coins, but this is an amazing horse race and your insight is spot on

wait does doa mean dead on arrival?

High resolution. It's a Line not a candle :6

I've been seeing this pattern, and it confirmed my suspicion the party was over. but I ignored it and lost money trying to keep up with the hype of lol MOON XD

It may go up again, but for now it's sideways until the market accept this Coin as the BTC replacement.

That's why BTC hasn't tanked and holding strong at $4,000 despite it's 80+% move.

The market become nervous and all the hype ended. the Volume is down atm.

Cool. Glad you like it, I'll like it even more if it continues as expected I'm able to buy and sell on all my planned points (181% profit if I can do it right).

Be aware also anyone taking this advice, it is highly speculative and outside standard TA commons, so invest as such. I trust this call, so I'm in deep though.

r u cryptolain?

>It's a Line not a candle :6
yah, thanks (was switching between them trying to find the pattern in candles)

>High resolution
good point. tried it myself and see the obvious pattern.

so, if this pattern holds true, we should wait for it to hit .145 to enter if we want to get in. i think i'll wait for obv to break support for confirmation of downward move before selling to re-enter.

I want to hurt you physically for using such awful chart settings.

Are you calling me stupid user? why are you trying to hurt my feelings?

I like your style cryptolain...what other coins are you high on?

user im hoping yer right cause im in kinda deep too but you know segwit is being activated on wednesday right? thats gonna make btc spike

Time to accumulate retards. The 2 biggest Bitcoin pools just opened Bitcoin Cash mining pools.

Bitcoin Cash is here to stay, this is a one-time opportunity to buy cheap Bitcoin.

only fatties engage in IQ shaming
user, i'm so sorry, but you need to stop eating yourself to death.

to compensate for my bad trades and low self esteem, I seek to bring others down in an attempt to make myself feel better

>Bitcoin Cash is here to stay, this is a one-time opportunity to buy cheap Bitcoin.
what did he mean by this?

Wait, you mean the segwit2x fork?

there is no segwit2x, just segwit its supposed to activate on wednesday. xbt.eu

just be sure to admit when you're wrong (everyone makes mistakes). i see some traders make a bad call then disappear forever... if you just admit you made a bad call and move on i'm sure it'll increase your popularity. not saying you're wrong, i agree with you, but in the future.

i'm curious about segwit. when it activates, a lot of nodes are going to get kicked from the network (by core's own design). that will increase the bch/btc ratio lol

Yes. Hello user.

BAT is where I'm gonna put a lot of my stack after $BCH. It should be mooning now, but it started following $BTC's trend and may go down past the expected lower buy point boundary. If this happens, when BTC starts recovering, it could likely megamoon.

I'd buy some now too as its still a great entry and set a stop loss in case it breaks out without a dip so you don't miss the boat.

GBYTE looking good to for a moon soon too. Neo might get another rise soon. x11 coins. BNT may actually have action soon. BNB on dip. PTOY probably soon. ZEN. Maybe Via. TENX. Obsidian ICO.

We are likely entering a new wave of alts. Get in on coins that are near their March through May lows and HODL until moon. Also look for newer low cap coins with potential that haven't hit yet (BNB, etc). I think ICOs will have a big run too (maybe the last time before SEC gets involved). Tokens seem to be doing well now also.

We'll likely have multiple new "main alts" replacing ETH. Put some in each of your bets when they're at low entry (NEO, etc.) and HODL.

holy shit 23% hash now
this is going to biggest event of the decade

My guess is that we will reach .05 $BCH late tuesday, about two days from now or maybe a bit later into the night.

That coincides well with $BCH crashing down from .5 and would give BTC fuel to moon in post-activation hype.

Who knows, though, BCH could end up showing BTC up and mooning again on Weds eve or Thurs. That's too far off to guess at though. We haven't even been through the first wave of this expected pattern repetition.

percentage wise how confident are you about your bch-wednesday prediction? im not gonna go all in on your word just want to get a feel from a traders perspective

Just came here to say, I dislike bitcoin cash. First of all, when it began it wasn't working well at all. It took days for transactions to get confirmed.

Did they fuck up the launch or was it part of some manipulative scheme?

Then they try to pump up the price by doing some massive market manipulation.

These are the techniques of conmen, thieves and liars. To me this whole bitcoin cash thing just smells like shit.

If a whale comes to pump it again it might be a good idea to get some and hold it during the pump, but sell afterwards.

A possible motivation for BC is that the Chinese miners are fighting for their existance. A new currency, IOTA, has emerged that does not need miners.

IOTA may be the real target for all of this, because the more its price rises and it catches on, the less room there is for shitty miners and their interests.

it took days to confirm transactions because the difficulty hadn't adjusted yet, moron

On that element, no, I'm not sure. The pattern should be confirmed as recharting if the trip to .220 comes soon. Once the first wave completes, estimating future progression will be easier. It could continue toward .5 until as late as Thursday afternoon, I'd say.

What a slap that would be to core that would be, lel.

Not sure about the exact Weds wrapup time, that is. I am very sure about the prediction as of now and will be incredibly sure if the .225 moon then dip comes shortly.

whats your twitter user?

>this buy wall

>Then they try to pump up the price by doing some massive market manipulation.
lol yea as opposed to btc which would never do anything like that

So do I HODL my BCH till Wednesday, or sell it before and buy or HODL for longer. Will help fund your Touhou dreams.

holy shit nigger what you said is on the right track atm. honestly thought we were going down more

macd cross. obv testing resistance now. stay keen!

im getting tired i need to sleep so i can wagecuck. wtf should i do?

i won't do anything until i see a buy or sell confirmation. either resistance or support have to break. maybe set a conditional order? are you holding or are you looking to enter?

it's possible that it will still be rangebound in seven hours. then it will be forced to break support or resistance. (doesn't look like it will break resistance rn) may be best to go to bed and check it in the morning.

or maybe buy now and set stop loss at .16 so you can re-enter at .145 if head'n'shoulders user is correct...

Should I buy now?
Missed 0.017 and made this stupid thread instead

Bch is dead, you should've sold yesterday during the peak of the pump and dump like i did. If you wanna get rich quick by XRP while its still 15ยข a coin and hodl at least half of what yoy purchase and day trade the other half

im holding, i got in at .07 so im good

oh gee, user. go to bed!

good night! thanks for the tips user may kek bless you

Just sold my bags.

BCC, or BCH or whatever the fuck you guys are gunna call it will never recover.

still in range. i think you left a bit early, but gl user!

>Bch is dead

It will climb to .4