SPECTRE

Last call for moon mission you faggots!!! A month from now when we are lambo you'll be shopping for rope to kys.

Fuck it, bought 5k

Reporting, sir

Facts from what I've researched from today after seeing so many threads on /Biz
> 5% pre mine
> 95% sold to investors
> There are currently 4 developers actively working in the background
> Bittrex confirmed they are interested in adding XSPEC once it has more volume
I am trying to buy more XSPEC but nobody has big orders for sale. What are your thoughts on spectrecoin?

My thoughts are it is being shilled to hell and back and that it is highly suspicious that a 3 year old coin could suddenly attract the interest of major exchanges. I like privacy coins but don't think TOR integration is enough to set XSPEC apart from the slew of other privacy coins. The lowish premine is nice though. I hate how Cryptopia doesn't allow for stop-loss orders so no idea if I'll get dumped on by buying.

Yeah this has 5 fucking BTC daily volume.......................... 3 BTC worth sold cuts the price in half

It isn't 3 years old. It came out in November. I think it went unnoticed for so long because the dev was inactive for a while but now they're back.

I agree I don't use cryptopia and the stop-loss is annoying but i joined the slack and the cat dev guy is actually responsive and they reply on bitcointalk so it is being worked on. I agree it is being schilled these last 2 days but I think they are not trolling this coin is legit. My recommendation would be throw some $ you are willing to lose this is a sleeping giant.

It's hardly been shilled at all, I posted one months ago and got no replies, better tech doesn't sell well but the cap has plenty of room to move, I am confident in at least 5x from here

(xspec) was created late 2016 in a genesis transaction and 95% of the XSPEC supply was sold to investors as an ico. Keep in mind PIVX and those other privacy coins were created in around 2016 too mostly. This will be lamboland once it hits big exchanges

Just saying....

Sorry, was actually confusing it with Cloakcoin I think. Still, like $18k USD volume? I get that this could be ground floor of hype buildup but just wish there was more to go on.

Yeah Cryptopia recently nearly gave me a heart attack with the whole Signatum debacle but luckily I still made it out ahead on that one. I think I may throw a few bucks at it, as well as a few other Cryptopia only.

dude theres been 20 posts about it from clearly the same guy

5x? The roadmap looks promising I am really expecting this coin to be $10 within 6 months. Normies will spot it once its in the top 100 marketcap and 300% in the green

Once its in top 100 marketcap then I will make the schill threads, right now i'm trying to accumulate but some poorfag made 20 threads today

7x~ and this shitcoin will be top 100 marketcap and then we are going to the moon.

Keep in mind it was created in 2016 and been on exchanges since jan 2017 I dont know who told you its been around for 3 years. Look at RDD when that got schilled hre once it hit 100 marketcap and the normies saw it mooned and that coin was dead for like 2 years lol this actaually has a use and is better then every other priv coin

Like I said, I confused it with Cloakcoin which recently hard forked after being dormant forever and had some hype surrounding it. Sorry, too many fucking privacy coins promising to be the next best thing to keep track of.

There's been a few OPs today and yesterday, it has been almost entirely overlooked by /biz
At least 5x, it should go XVG no problem short term, from there I do not know

This seems to be the only privacy crypto that is legit better than Monero. Verge and Pivx etc claimed they were better but this is actually better if you read the comparison chart.

There are, but this one has an edge and is cheap

Just bought a few, see what happens. The activity on the spectreproject thread has me convinced that the devs care and I admit I am bothered by not knowing just how much XMR the likes of someone like fluffypony actually own.

>3148869
Impossible to tell if fluffypony makes xmr and just sells it low-key, also the faggot trolled investors and 99% most likely opened a short after that troll tweet/video. Fuck monero desu

Just realized that the top 100 holders own 88.9% of all coins. Wew.

>check roadmap
>literally nothing but wallet announcements planned for the entire next year
kek, fuck this worthless shitcoin

Yeah but the logo is kickass, user.

>nothing but wallet announcements

There a whole heap of shit being done to improve the system, what else are you looking for?