Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6eP4Yk
discord.gg/43uBXT
youtube.com/watch?v=8TGalu36BHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah im good got my own shit im riding.

>ARK is going to moon any minute now
t.increasingly weary bagholder

I'm up 3x in a month and there's plenty of room to grow. Not every bag holder is a salty one

Ark is the supreme gentleman's coin

wew the sell walls are real @50K+

Ark was the first coin that i've bought and it was at 34 k sat.

Today i am on the OMG hype train.

here we go, praise kek

jew coin confirmed.

dumping bags as we speak.

Nice just bought 100

cya over 2.00$ Veeky Forums

In this moment, I am euphoric.

we'll break it within the next 24 hours if not sooner. screencap this

lets fucking crush this 44k wall. also, plz post all the ark memes for me.

pick up some of it for me guys

Lol new sell wall at 45k

>Didn't buy at $.34

Most posters here are not bagholding..fuck I bought twice in the $.30s and I was late.

guys Im down $7000 in my portfolio right now since the July boom-- bag holding like a mother fucker. I have approximately $18000 worth of altcoins. I want to sell off all my losing positions, and go all in on ARK.

Thoughts gentleman?

doing that is why you're 18k down atm

Just sold all my TKN and put 0.8BTC on ARK

My thought is you should send me a handful if you buy.

7k down.

Do it.

I've been telling people to do this for the past 2 months. This coin is the real deal. I've got no reason to hold anything else if I'm waiting for the moon.

Me too.

I'm literally all in on Ark.

Dubs and ACT..better move now.

I'm going to masturbate and come back to some new funds for hookers.

Good news a-comin'

i love this meme.

discord.gg/6eP4Yk
GET IN NIGGAS

Join the official biz_classic delegate server instead discord.gg/43uBXT

>discord.gg/43uBXT
thank you user

OFFICIAL ARK THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TGalu36BHA

What's the expected ATH coin value in short term?

>just sold monero at 133 to buy ark

The 5% bot sure does funny things when you try and make money off it.

It will go up in price, stay a little bit above 2$ then the whales and the trading bot will dump it down to ~1.5 $ again, which is where I will accumulate more and wait for the next round.

amen.

I finally switched my vote to biz_classic after having a voting bug, this better be good

We're heading to $5 by the week's end, screen cap this

Dumb arkies ;_;

Literally all-in.

I’m all in too let’s go boys

Why are you shilling Ark so much? it is to our best interest that price dip for a bit.

Arkies are finally about to get served for their arrogant HODL faith and I fucking love it.

Just wait until Friday after the conference. It'll crash under $0.50, and then the REAL panic will set in.

Half the Arkies who loaded up on thousands of coins will rush to unload as quickly as they can at a loss. Sure, a few delusional HODLers will cling on as it stagnates well under $0.50 forever, quietly mumbling to all who will listen about this coin having a moon in the future.

Face it: you got conned.

Very, very, VERY hard by yet another memecoin disguised as something professional with good fundamentals.

Ark was never that. The smart people here tried to warn you.

Now you get to watch Stratis, Iconomi, and PIVX cuck you out of the top 10 lunar growth you swore Ark would have.

Go cry, Arkies. Especially those of you who went balls deep on this shit and will lose your chances to catch a legitimate power coin before the moon.

I, too, regret not buying more at 30 cents during the last major dip :(
Imagine the staking gains

The saddest thing is that these meme FUD attacks actually work on the imbeciles who trade here which is why the whales I know frequent this board.

Arkie Bully is just way too charming and determined.

Top fucking kek.

Somebody's salty as fuck today aren't they?
A Lisk bagholder I suspect?

I'll give you props for spotting the hidden gem that is ICN though. At least you're not full retard.

To be fair to him, he did good with Stratis also. Not a total retard but to FUD on Ark is kind of contradicting.

>Look it’s the Arkies guy again
I don’t know what your problem is with ark maybe you bought at ATH and got burnt and hate the coin or something or maybe you’re just a butthurt lisk dev either way everyone already knows ark is a top 5 coin of the future, time will tell just how much of an idiot you were and you even had the chance to buy at these prices all you had to do was listen to us

All deluded ARKies
How can you be so fucking stupid?
Deluded ARKies, tell me, do you really believe in your 'passive income machine' meme?
You are about to get cucked and bag hold FOREVER when this dumps after the conference, when the entire world realises that this coin is run by a pothead and a few pajeet whales.

your 19k buy order wont fill, give it up

noARKers on suicide watch

Some dev do in fact look like potheads desu

It's not too late to buy in

Lots of deluded ARKies ITT

>Tfw I've been slowly accumalating since it was 22 cents

wake me up when our ship passes $2

dip when?

looking at the conference schedule ark only has about 20 minutes total. is that all they need?

are you new to conferences?
Rarely will someone get more than 30min

You fucking shills better be right