What is this expression trying to convey?

What is this expression trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/germany-wary-of-us-sanctions-against-russia/a-39852055
youtube.com/watch?v=cA3XTYfzd1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Boy that movie was loud

He's trying and failing to look somber and respectful

Maybe siding with the communists wasn't such a good idea

I assume he didn't like the movie.

Bollocks, it's exactly the type of film he would like, especially the ending.

He's gutted because he hoped Hitler would win this time.

He is trying to both seem like he approves of it, and not be smiling over the tragic death of many people. Basically being a politician scum.

He's finished I thought

Well he won his empty victory, removing something he can't replace, so he went on vacation indefinitely.
But then his party died, lost their 1 seat they had, and now I guess he wants to return and retake their former glory (1 seat).

hes wondering who will bleed for the anglos since the frenchies are not available anymore, nostalgic feelings

Anybody else 'fall out of love' so to speak with Nigel?
I didn't really buy into the rhetoric of the 'reasonable' commentators that he was Evil but I just can't find myself all that interested in what he has to say anymore.
Any recommended videos post brexit that are worth watching?

He recommended it in his tweet for every youngster.

He may not have helped the UK, but he was very useful to the USA and Russia, who the EU was trying to rival internationally.
So if you are american, you should stay in love with him.

>be EU parliament member
>rant against EU
>be among the loudest Brexit supporters
>Brexit referendum succeeds
>k bye
>still maintains seat in EU parliament
Anglos were a mistake.

>leave the EU
>except still want open borders
>and open market
>and thus have to follow the rules
>so basically still in the EU, without the right to vote or veto

Nah I'm leftist Australian who hates america and russia and has direct ancestry with scotland.
I guess I just liked his style of rhetoric.
Do you really think that the EU could rival the USA in any area though?

That's literally the status Norway and Iceland have. Only Switzerland is a special case.

Just a couple of hours ago Germany suggested that the EU should economically boycott and fine the USA, over the USA extending anti-Russian sanctions to European companies.
So yeah, at least some EU leaders think they can rival the USA, as confirmed by their statements today. Would've been easier with the UK in, rather than out.

Yeah, and its an objective downgrade from the status UK had. They had positive exceptions, and full rights.

If you ever liked Nigel, even if you are a eurosceptic, you should probably drink bleach. I am a Eurofag and lean conservative, and among my circles, only fringe skinheads think he's anything other than a windbag.

I want a source please, why are no major news outlets reporting something so inflammatory unless you are wildly distorting what was actually said?

I lost interest in him and the rest of the "far" right when it became apparent to me denial of manmade climate change is an entry requirement.

dw.com/en/germany-wary-of-us-sanctions-against-russia/a-39852055

Other language is being used, and the EU boycott of the USA is either mentioned as a retaliation against USA harm on EU firms (by extending its Russia embargo to their business), or not mentioned at all.

If you can speak german, just watch and read direct interviews, not articles written about them.

Thanks, as I suspected you were wildly over-exaggerating.

Well, as I said, if you speak german you can see what the Economic Forum actually said.
And yesterday EU President Jean-Claude Juncker also stated that the EU will act against USA sanctions on Russia that harm any EU companies "decisively" and "within days". The word "retaliation" was also used there.

I don't speak German but you need to brush up on your English, do you understand what the word "boycott" means?

This may be true, I didn't mean to imply complete lack of trade, just sanctions and delay/reduction of trade.

He's clearly sloshed

>movie about 1940
>Western Allies having anything to do with Communists
I want brainlets to leave.

Would look him up within British circles mate. His height of popularity was within poorer, working class areas that weren't even affected by immigration that much to begin with, Labour has and still dominates the demographic. Their absolute peak in terms of votes was in 2016, a whopping 3.8 million votes. The one man party became apparent with the recent-ish fall of UKIP, personally i find him to be a fucking spiv after this shitshow aired on tv the morning of Brexit youtube.com/watch?v=cA3XTYfzd1I
>12 seconds
>I can't guarantee

Mostly older people who voted for Brexit, it was a real generational vote. Ironically Farage will most likely be remembered in history within the context of the EU, who he worked for and took salaries off while bad mouthing it.

Fuck you too Australia

>movie is literally about a bunch of brits exiting europe

he loved it