Should I buy this ICO?

Should I buy this ICO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QscWppSyAyE
lmgtfy.com/?q=obsidian ico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

curious about this as well.

yes but from what I hear it's a long term hold. it's like ETH where people can build their own applications on it. so you'll hold it for awhile and eventually it'll boom to like huge prices. we're talking triple digits here.

If you hate the NSA then yes

Yeah but I would wait a few days. Bittrex is supposed to be listing some new coins soon and there is likely profit to be made there.

Five days and half the supply left. It's fine.

Thinking about legit getting 100K of these tokens and waiting till they're $10 each next year (SRS)

its a stratis fork without the stratis team
stratis is shut do you really want a sub par copy minus the devs
theyre known scammers

Where do you guys find ICOs?

its not a fork

i have 50k coins and ive considered this too. idk how i feel because i bought with bitcoin and am fucking furious i didnt realize the ETH rate was that much better

stratis bagholder not welcome srry pajeet

Yeah gonna take my DNT profits -> Eth and buy 100K legit

google is a great resource i hear

yo ill join you just make me feel better about it real quick

sold stratis for a profit weeks ago i just remember being in their slack and the CEO Chris was saying how Obsidian basically was meant to pay stratis and never did, also that he sent their code over for icos which should have been pretty simple supposedly to set up and their devs couldn't even do that, he had to have the stratis devs come over and do it themselves
he also said that if he wasnt CEO hed be handling the theft thing a lot differently implying hed go full nig on them, go ask in stratis slack rn of you don't believe me
just seems a bad sign to me imagine if vitalik was talking shit and ready to come to blows with a new ico on ethereum doesnt really bode well for the companies future imo definitely don't see this as a long term hold but each to their own

wtf? im gonna go look for that

Nigga nobody cares about drama, code, or an actually good prifit. I'm here for the profits. If Obsidian goes to $1 thats a 8X gain bruh. I'm not letting ZRX or DNT or BlockCat slip by me again

Bought 150k and not gonna sell once it hits bittrex. This got great potential.

Also anime girl is in on this, so what are you waiting for?

Buy WWAM instead

can someone please tell me what this coin is going to solve? from my understanding its a fucking "decentralized" snapchat. btw snapchat is free why the fuck would i pay to use a messenger app. wtf?

Update, I went on the Stratis Slack and asked and they said you lie

Its gonna solve fattening my bank accounts so I can afford a BBW stripper, duh.

No dude its not fucking snapchat. Snapchat if for normies who dont give a shit about who reads their data or what snapchat does with it. Lets put it this way: anyone who needs to guarantee that the NSA isn't reading (aka dark markets or whistleblowers or north korean fags) needs this. All darknet communication will likely move to this

Obsidian is a platform.

Obsidian secure messenger is their first decentralized app. The most secure messenger which will be availabe on windows, mac, linux, android and ios.

Obsidian is also a currency.

Due your own research before investing, this is still an ico. Remember that.

dude give it a rest

second update, the story is true but for a different coin

so basically obsidian is like stratis but better. what is the problem

I'm sorry senpai :( Let's talk about actual products. They have a Monero core developer working on this, built on Stratis, low marketcap, low visibility at the moment, looks like a good buy.

mind blown that this isn't more popular

where do you buy it?

I have 2,866 ODN am I gonna make it guise?

That's a new Honda Civic Senpai next year. Congrats.

THanks unironically buying 100k.

You're too late, just wait for the exchange. First week got like 20% more, then 10% and so forth.

Now in the home stretch, you're paying what it will be in the exchange. Just wait, this won't be a 0x right out of the gate.

Also, this is a legit project, I'm not trying to fud. But I would just wait for a dip at the exchange, there will most likely be one

So you think it'll go under ICO price because of this?

Also protip:

Buy with ETH, you will get more coins.

Not because of that.

I'm just saying that icos often give a certain percent extra coins for the first days of the ico. As the weeks progress, that percent goes down until you're paying near the amount it will be on the exchange

And if it behaves like most when they hit the exchange, it will dip

That's my plan at least. But who knows what will happen

Yup this has happened to me before, they dumped it to presale prices after I paid full ICO price. Feels bad man.

Can you give me an example? I know this happens but I want your anecdote. I fucking hate the NSA so I have a soft spot in my heart for projects like this

so if I'm not trying to min-max and don't want to leave the future up to fate, it's not a BAD idea to just buy now and accept I didn't get slightly more by risking a dip, because it's not one of those ICOs that will tank after markets and not recover, right?

I bought the Monsterbyte ICO at 11 cents (gambling platform with a working site already) and its now at 8 cents but its not on any real exchange.

Yeah, just realize that you're buying at/near what the exchange will open at. If you're planning on hodling long term and not too worried about fluctuations, go for it. I do think that long term this project has potential. Anime user also endorsed it and we all seem to trust his judgement.

wait so do i purchase this using myetherwallet or do i just send the eth directly to the address that they give me on the website?

Alright well I'm gonna sage this because of pic related. We need to stop shilling this to kill the supply

Just torn on if I should sell my DNT to buy this. All my money is in ZRX and DNT right now and I feel like both of them are sure things still.

it doesn't matter. this isn't an ETH token.

anyone know if this shit will be available on etherdelta once the tokens become available?

its gone from being my most hated exchange to my favourite due to being able to pick up cheap coins for undervalued projects. oh and it scares all of the normies off too

nevermind i got it. il sage myself. how much should i get? i already have 21k

sage. im at 50k considering going to 100k

i need to learn to use that piece of shit. sage
i hope your right user

Just an obligatory reminder, since people are mentioning me: while I am in on this and a committed backer, I (and I've said this repeatedly) view this as a long-term investment with potential (as points out). I'm willing to wait months to realize these gains, which many anons on Veeky Forums might not be willing to do.

Do *not* expect sudden flipping opportunities a la 0x (barring very exciting news that I am not aware of at this time).

If you want to do something more short term that will certainly deliver short term returns, there are some veeeery interesting ICOs coming in September. I can't wait to explain them soon!

Obsidian will NOT be an ERC20 token, user-san. This will not be listed on Etherdelta.

wtf i just sent more eth but im not getting my tokens. fucking fuck. sage myself
enlighten us but sage yourself

Just gonna leave this here youtube.com/watch?v=QscWppSyAyE

The most half assed review ever made.

Everyone got a good laugh in slack when it first got posted.

>"team is anonymous"
>their names are literally on the front page

lmao what a dumbass

Well everyone should hate the NSA

>"First Stratis Fork"
>ignores the website, white paper, bitcointalk ANN thread, and developers who repeatedly say they're their own thing just using the Stratis core instead of forking
This guy isn't qualified to explain stuff if he can't get basic facts written down for everyone to see right.

i remember looking into it last month during the presale and remember why i decided not to buy, the fucking whitepaper is like 7 powerpoint slides lmao

You talking about the so called advisors or the actual team? Team or "advisors"?

Posting from phone. Thought first message didn't go through.

where can i buy?

lmgtfy.com/?q=obsidian ico