What do you think of this ? Has an ICO on Sept 15

testnet-wallet.kyber.network/
their MVP seems decent

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/874522987885670400
Skelly Man Approves.

Do you think it has potential ?
Oh, they closed their slack, they hit slack registration limit. More than 35000 users.

ameriburger here

salty as fuck about the KYC check. guess i'll try and buy 3x on an exchange from Goldberg

I'm super interested. However being a burger I cannot join in the ICO and they are doing KYC checks to ensure no burgers are in on it.

It's really fucking annoying. Fucking shekelberg doesn't want the goys making money if he can't get a piece.

You can't enter the ico at all now that the slack is full, rip

What are the KYC checks they do?

Govt ID showing nationality and address plus selfie photo.

Selfie with document is rumored on Slack

There are a lot of US guys in the slack swearing about that. I guess the only solution is finding someone you trust with another passport.

I really hope they don't get greedy and change their ICO cap now that they see all this support.

Anything more than 40M and I will be super disapointed. Of course if Bancor did 150 with white papers they deserve 400 with a product, but I am not a Bancuck so, I really expect them to be in the 20-40 range.

lol so they REALLY don't want the burgers. well fuck them

pssst
icobazaar

Where the fuck can I buy this?

I was finding them so n so, because they haven't yet released the purpose of their token.

I will wait for this and their hard cap to decide.

What also sold me is that they have a slack command that sends you kovan ETH to test their wallet, LOL

Asians are crazy....

Why cant Amerifats participate in certain ICO's? t. german

Well Americans have 0x so who gives a shit

kyber is going to dwarf 0x and take its market share

we can't participate in ANY ico because of the joos

Kyber is competing with bancor dumbass.

Also delete this thread OP.

Has to do with the SEC preventing them from offering to US citizens.

If anything fuck the US government. They dont want you making money if you're investing in foreign companies....thats not the way to make America great again.

Lucky for me, in addition to US citizenship i still have my Colombian citizenship; finally that thing comes in handy

If i can make some decent gains from my BNB and OMG from now and Sep 15, im def gonna put a few thousand on it.

can i just shop an id? i doubt are they checking validity of citizens?

What exactly is a KYC check? Basically they don't want amerifucks like us in on it? How would you bypass this for a WHITELIST? I can understand signing on during the ICO with my VPN enabled but do they track your location when you send the e-mail?

most likely a selfie with a non american for of id

form

KYC check is when you take a selfie with a government photo id