How many coins you holding?

How many coins you holding?

>holding Litecoin

Stay poor

I actually like my LTC, fuck me right?

Bad news, you're not gonna make it

52, it's about 3% of my portfolio. My 4th largest position behind ETH, BTC, and WAVES

I got 20 back when it was like 10 bucks, so it means literally nothing to me. Even if it hit $100 tomorrow, I wouldn't notice, since BTC, ETH, even BCH are worth so much more, and my portfolio is mostly BTC, ETH, and the BCH I'm still HODLing.

1st rule of crypto, never tell anyone how many coins u hold

5. Hope to have 20 ish before a year from now at least but I don't have much disposable income.

None fuck Charlie Lee and that shitcoin. It already mooned a month ago. I'm trying to get 1000% ROI the market cap is already 2B Kek. Buy XSPEC user and thank me later
/thread

Currently 0. Is this thing going anywhere anytime soon?

holding monaco, pretty comfy ride

How tired are your hands from holding those Chinese bags?

i'll be fine, only 3% of my portfolio.

I sold all 205 of my LTC for BCC and BTC again. Best decision of my life. Great stable value, don't get me wrong. But I'm here to make money.

I have 7. Everyone says August 22nd will pump it up but if it doesn't, I'm selling at a 3% loss because it hasn't done shit in months.

>having more than $2500 worth of WAVES

M-moon right?

Bought 100 LTC at $3 in 2013 because I judged Bitcoin to be too expensive and due to crash at $65. Hodling until the end of the world.

faggot

1000 ltc

I am holding 1.00 Litecoin. First crypto I've ever bought.

pump incoming, stay poor no-liters

Bahahah

>LTC goes up 1 dollar, MOON, LTC goes down 2 dollars, STABLE

12.. Shitty coin is the only one that hasn't yielded me any significant gains. Better moon now soon.