Why isn't it connected to anything?

Why isn't it connected to anything?

Because the original was destroyed and what's standing now is a reconstruction.

The 'cookers' were in the basement floors...
more disturbing is that the 'showers' were not capable of delivering the gas.

>he thinks the gas was piped in through shower heads, like in a movie

Of all the arguments against the Holocaust, this is the worst. One of the crematoria at Auschwitz features a smokestack which doesn't appear attached to the furnaces themselves and thus appears fake. Problem is, the plans for the crematoria show that the crematoria in question used an under floor system to remove smoke and fumes, and featured a "free standing" chimney, which was connected underground to the furnaces.

No, I think I've read about true history shit stick. Believe what 'resonates with you' normie fuck

So why are you so triggered by the showerheads not being able to distribute gas?

Who mentioned the shower heads? Do you not know that the gas chambers were disguised as showers? The Zyclon B was allegedly dropped in through hatches on the flat rooves

>more disturbing is that the 'showers' were not capable of delivering the gas.

1. It was connected underground, as visible if you are inside.
2. This one isn't the original one.
3. Gas or no gas, executions were performed.

>Of all the arguments against the Holocaust, this is the worst.

No, the worst is the same "not connected" argument being made for a Soviet Army obelisk they built near a barracks.
The obelisk isn't connected to the barracks, thus the barracks couldn't have possibly been a gas chamber, since the obelisk built after the liberation couldn't have been used as a chimney. Also its solid stone.

Because it was built after the war.

Because all leftists hate white people

Le Redpill XDDD

Showers there clearly refers to the room and not the shower head.
Is english your second language?

I've tried arguing with Holocaust deniers several times, only to end up having to explain the most basic shit to them. These people have never read any of the literature. Almost everything they know is derived from jpegs. The most educated among them have learned their ways from Youtube videos.

It's task and a half. They say something stupid and then you have to type paragraph after paragraph citing source after source to prove them wrong. And even if the sources are several documents produced by the Nazis themselves in German archives, they'll call it fake (and, of course, evidence that they're not fake are also fakes planted by the Soviets after the war!). Everything proving them wrong somehow becomes part of the conspiracy.

It's best to ignore them and then simply use their beliefs as proof of their lack of critical thinking or fundamental flaws in their community. Informing someone that most of /pol/ unironically denies the Holocaust is the quickest way to (actually) redpill them about that ridiculous echo chamber.

Still, I enjoy the memes.

This is the fourth time I've seen this thread and in the other threads you were answered. Bad memory?

OP is a shitposter
He doesn't want an actual discussion, he just wants (you)'s

>Holocaust denier
>Wanting an actual discussion

You're right. They just want to call you a Jew and spread their shitty little jpg's made by blatantly uninformed idiots.

But the room was perfectly capable of delivering the gas, via the ceiling.

Thats the thing with /pol/.
Its all about narrative, facts and context mean nothing.

They're retarded to put it simply.

you need to realize how deniers operate. The are just typical retards who didnt pay attention in history class because its boring, then they start shitposting on /b/ looking for traps to fap to, then they see a few stormfag jpegs that ask leading questions that anyone with half a brain could answer, then they get into that matrix of "DUDE ITS ALL A LIE!"

They are animals mentaly and need to be treated like such, you cant have a nice little debate with them, you need to treat them like retarded jackasses and just beat them into submission. At the end of the day, most know it happened, but just dont care

Errera was more of a man than any of us will ever be

>they'll call it fake
Do they really? I mean, doesn't this picture have a signature of a Jerry? How can Commies implant a signature of a Nazi?

shill

you know what really grinds my gears? AIPAC is a shitty asshole group in America and are geniunly shilling their shit onto us, but stormfaggotry makes it to where anyone who criticizes them is lumped in with them.

BTFO, how will Holocaust believers ever recover?

go read about what the guy did, I respect a guy for his actions, above his racial classification

my foot is going to be connected to your ass faggot

"I have no argument"

>what are dubs

why do stormweenies want the holocaust to be fake rather than real? if they want to exterminate Jews why do they waste hours of their lives propagandizing themselves with holocaust denial nonsense? it makes no sense. This is why banning denial is so stupid, because it makes stormweenies think that denial is banned because it never happened.

If people believe the holocaust is real fascism will never hold the same level of power again in western europe

it's because you can't make someone like and support the ideology, if they know it's responsible for the direct deaths of 11 million people. No one wants to, unless they're REALLY hate Jews that is. But most normal people don't. However, this is not a factor, if you simply say it didn't happen. Then there is no guilt and downside of supporting Nazism, and theoretically, people can will want to join, as if it were just any other political movement.

I'm 100% sure that the upper leaders of the Neo-Nazi movements are entirely aware that the Holocaust did happen, and that denying it is simply a recruitment strategy.

entirely this

Literally no one on this entire board believes that it didn't actually happen. These threads are just jestful shitposts which are funny because people actually reply and get mad

>this is what anti white cucks actually believe