It was a big city

It was a big city

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IM_xKbN0CcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fur dich.

>start world wars
>invade other countries
>bomb the shit out of cities (London), even cities that peacefully surrendered (Rotterdam)
>cry when your enemies do the same to your cities

Fucking German scumbags

Rotterdam: for you

The Krauts asked for total war

it was a typical case of 'talk shit get hit'

>do you want total war? If necessary, do you want a war more total and radical than anything ever seen before?
what did Goebels mean by this?

news flash: the baddies won

Keep crying

for your unfortunate soul

To be fair, he didn't say anything about winning

Your tears sustain me

Icht nan, we've been found out!!!

>Luftwaffe goes on a bombing campaign destroying great European cities long before the British bombed the fuck out of them
>WHY ARE YOU BOMBING ME?

Cry more Naziboos.

Reminder that literally every g*rm was a dedicated Nazi fanatic, that Hitler was elected in an overwhelming landslide and that terror bombing was a massive factor in the allied victory. Don't let KIDF convince you otherwise. If these alleged g*rm """women""" and """children""" really didn't want to get bombed, they could have just voted Hitler out, but they were just too autistic. Arthur Harris is a hero.

dude lets start a world war over a dubious territorial claim lmao

It was an okay city but it was infested with disgusting subhuman G*rms. Luckily now it's populated with righteous Turkish gentlemen, mashallah.

Doesn't matter if they were nazi or not, a G*rm is no more deserving of life than a cockroach.

Scheisse! Shut it down!

do it again Bomber Harris

Wait, there are Dresden deniers? I didn't know this niche.

Do it again Bomber Harris

youtube.com/watch?v=IM_xKbN0CcI

Dresdeniers*
Also, it's not denying. It's true that it didn't happen, you've been fooled by the Kraut propaganda. They garner sympathy by claiming Dresden was bombed, when it wasn't.

So, no haulocaust, no Dresden, Stalingrad wasn't in Stalingrad, Omaha was propaganda... What else? Was there even a war in 39-45?

So, I still see /pol/ threads up. I don't see very many /pol/tards getting baited ITT, just circle-jerking.
If I didn't know any better, I would say this meme is just flagrant shitposting.

>What else?
The statue of Mary was a superimposed structure on top of a staged scene with rubble.