/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Cryptoshills not welcome

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeoff.com
stockchartguru.com/
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alibaba did me wonders last week.
Such an innovative company, $225 by years end is my prediction.

Yeah, they'll probably get a big bump from the 11/11 sales again like last year

I'm kinda worried about XIV. North Korea is making threats again, plus there's military exercises in South Korea this week. People might panic again

where's the NAKetship going this week?

Is RSI the single most important metric for gauging whether to go in on a low point?

>Such an innovative company
literally just an import/exporter with a website
LOL
also copying AMZN's every fucking move
literally no innovation, no ideas, no anything different

literally just a chinese amazon/ebay

jesus fucking christ, once this China bubble pops, all these motherfuckers are committing suicide.

TA is a meme.

Maybe for longer term holds

but it's self fulfilling a lot of the time in the short term: people see "oversold" and they flood in

hey /rgt/

I made a thread about this game that I think is very helpful for practicing your trading

tradeoff.com

check it out, its pretty great I think you would benefit and enjoy

can i report you for being a spamming piece of shit?

well i cant stop you

sorry for sharing

why

Holding 100 shares of JDST please just die tomorrow gold

Thanks, man. I don't why you're being given such a hard time on biz. Appreciate the effort.

There's a buy in to play it. It's a scam lol

no there are money matches and there are free matches

Oh I see.

I have not put any money into this site

I was just shown it by a friend and wanted to share it with Veeky Forums because i thought it was fun

Yeah but the only reason why you're aggressively promoting it is because of profiteering

There are plenty of other free day trade games

got any good recommendations

stockchartguru.com/

investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

VIX futures for my fellow XIV peeps out there. The more down it is, the better XIV might be

Don't tell me you held that over the weekend.

Heh n-no :)

Why? What's wrong with doing that? I'm planning to sell as soon as it gets back up to 82-83

If something bad happened over the weekend we could theoretically get dicked 10-15% in one fell dip

Can i do algotrading with small cap stocks (like via quantopian) and rake in the profits since these are stocks too small for institutions to bother with? I don't see the point in even trying the megacaps since any edge gets discovered by RenTech et al in 10 nanoseconds before i can even start to think. With smaller caps i figure i'll just be up against amateurs. But maybe the spread/slippage will kill any gains, i dunno.

Oh, I already knew that was a risk. I though he was alluding to something else.

What is this 2007?

Knock yourself out.

What's the prospect for
>MSDI
>DRYS
>DCTH

Any other anons hitting these options up monday morning?