MOONCOR

why are u not buying the fuck out of this right now boys? CHEAP AS FUCK, LOOK AT IT ITS PREPPING FOR A MOON MISSION.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2ISGgQ9OU0
hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

already on board strapped in captain.

oy vey don't tell the goys

this is my gift to them, it is time for them to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2ISGgQ9OU0

dude what

buy up, this is when the whales slowly acquire

In all honesty, I consider this the next Ethereum like explosion. Easy 10B+ marketcap once their platform is further along. I'm just trying to quadruple my BTC before BNT rises so I can have more. It will go to $200+ screencap this.

Bags ready

Fuck I'm about to FOMO buy 2k more Bancs with my ZRX gains....

Fuck you Veeky Forums... Stop being right all the time

plz b right

I'll be so comfy with 10k BNT at $200+

Screen capped because you're right. This one faggot whale needs to move his fucking 50 btc sell wall and let it moon already

bancor cheerleaders have resorted to shilling on Veeky Forums

have fun on earth

I don't get it.

hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/

>hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/
means nothing you can find an article about Ethereum from it's release talking about how flawed it is.

>Crypto prices rarely follow rational rules, historically, some of the flawed systems that we have highlighted in this blog have done well, partly due to the increased attention they have received.
It's gonna moon like a motherfucker.

because monaco is about to pump

>buying an overhyped Jewcoin

>not buying an overhyped jewcoin

>being this obtuse

have fun on oieth, goyim
at the very least, set yourself up a few decent satellites by buying some nexus ($NXS) before it reaches $100 sometime next year, and before the upcoming september conference

The next ETH explosion is OMG.

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

pretty sure the GDP of Thailand is less than the marketcap of that shitcoin over-glorified wallet app. Enjoy this pump on it while you can

Glorified wallet that will also be an awesome exchange. GDPof thailand is many times the market cap of this as well, is that supposed to be a joke?

>buying a coin because of a sticker on a skateboard.

Oh wait, fucked up. I thought you were talking about Bancor. OMG will be on Bancor token changers. The biggest ETH explosion will be on bancor since it will feature all ethereum based coins plus others.

It's literally unstoppable.