Ark - Potentially one of the last chances, Anons

Anons, as you all are probably already aware of, Ark is going to be revolutionary if (hopefully, rather when) the devs execute and implement the tech. It has been at a steady increase the past little while and rightfully so. For those unaware of the actual tech behind it I am linking sources to their white paper and relevant information. Ark has been suppressed for a while by bots, but volume reached too high for them to handle and it spiked for a while. If this happens again, we are in for another nice spike...However, the reason for this time being potentially one of the last chances to get in sub $2 (Probably will still be golden if you buy under $10, but why would you wait to board the ship for less gains?), is because of the Fintech Conference tomorrow in NYC and of course Ledger support coming September. They are the leading Logo/startup in the conference. Maybe they are announcing something important? If not, the mere exposure of Ark at the conference will function as a catalyst as Marketing is one of the only things Ark has been missing form the equation as of late. Anyways, here is the info. Make your own choices. As for my fellow Arkers, let us continue our comfy cruise to the ship. The time is coming.

Ark Roadmap: ark.io/roadmap/

Ark Whitepaper: **READ THIS*** : ark.io/whitepaper/

Ark news blog: blog.ark.io

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6eP4Yk
discord.gg/43uBXT
discord.gg/gmmSH86
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This fall is going to be crazy for Ark. Not sure I'm ready for it haha.

Delet dis.

I can only afford 90ark. I hope to moon then double in shitcoins. I got in around 1 usd a piece

Why, sir?

Ark master race, ready to perform.

just bought 100k, thanks

What will happen if they achieve what they intend to?

623 people on Veeky Forums will be instant millionaires.

44k wall bout to get hacked down, strap in boys!!!!

I sold literally all my NEO and BTC for ARK at $2.10

I FOMO'd bad, but am hoping you're right.

if you have ARK in your wallet you can finally have sex with girls

>tfw ur in that group

chang, i've said this to u and m00n bro multiple times, but u guys really did/are doing gods work setting up and running the delegate. just know it doesnt go unappreciated senpai

So we can accumulate

guys Im down $7000 in my portfolio right now since the July boom-- bag holding like a mother fucker. I have approximately $18000 worth of altcoins. I want to sell off all my losing positions, and go all in on ARK.

Thoughts gentleman?

I have no more money :( but I shall stop spreading the goodness of what is Ark, for the rest of us I guess.

I'm about to do the same. I'm not losing money but I'm just breaking even off the initial investment. Apparently there's some big shit happening this week (tomorrow I think) so I'd go for it user.
We can't be DigiMarines forever

>dirt poor so I can't even buy all that many
42 and a half ARK, how many lambos will that get me

screenshot yours and I'll do the same!

anyone else masturbating while watching the order book right now?

What is happening this week?

27 BTC keeping it above .00041000
We'll never go below that.
Also sell wall at .00044000 was just smashed.
This is really the last chance before a $2.00 ARK coin.
I'm holding 2000 and I'm not gonna look at crypto for a month

try 5 months at least!

Yea, do it.

>not monitoring how things are going to see your glorious profits rise
I wish I had that 2k, you are going to be one happy motherfucker

I might keep it for a long time.

Also it looks like they're setting up a new buy wall at 43/44 area.

This has been an nice, drawn out build up. Is something about to give?

WHAT THE FUCK look at this order book this is mooning as we speak

What do you expect the price to be in a month?

45000 here we come

If it keeps like this I think we could easily see $10 coin or more

Also depending on what news they come out with within that time

Ark headlining at a Fintech NYC meetup this week. Its in the OP

>500% increase
by god, I may very well see my meager beginnings turn into a whole bitcoin

yeah, apparently their marketing hasn't been their strongest aspect thus far, this'll open up a huge fucking market if it goes well

I can feel it building up like the first time I blew my pastor.

lads are we watching it pump right before our eyes?

45k wall down as well now

i got 520 ark a-am i gonna make it? that should be about 1 or more ark every payout, right?

Maybe per month

nah i get .3 ark every payout on 170 ark so with triple that it should be that per payout. im on biweekly

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING ORDER BOOK HOLY SHIT

nah i got 2k and i get 5 a week. little over 1 a week you should get

20k ARK feelin comfy watching this chart

This is insane.
I need to sleep but I can't..... I have work tomorrow, but watching these gains is way more important.

only holding 6.3k arks FeelsBadMan
We will see 70k sats easily in couple days just watch

>I have work tomorrow,
...or do you?

I'll be selling at 70k sats.

user u wont ever have to work again with that much. I only have 388

the only work a man should do is his passion
it doesn't matter how many millions crypto gets me, I will be a space miner no matter what

>tfw only 400 ark
>muh accummulation
>mfw Civic instead of lambo

Lol

the crazy thing is that this could actually change my life bros. I don't have much ark, but i put in my humble amount when i had very little in life. my family doubted me but now i have doubled my money. feels good, bros.

i have 30x my backroll just in 5 days so i think u can make it too my brother

>user u wont ever have to work again with that much
>look up how much he's holding
>it's 2k
>mfw I'm holding 7k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GIVE ME ARK

what did you do to achieve that? if i made 30x i could stop waking up worrying in the night.

Ark is gonna go x10 this week.

mind sparing a few to a next to no ARKer?
ALUon9huWjs7in3HwF14WNhGfLsNrwU2k6

Earn it yourself, freeloader

Enjoy :)

I made $100 off of ARK alone in the last 24 hours. It's blasting off, I only have 388 right now.

How the fuck do I buy ARK if I dont have anything in my Bittrex wallet? I own all my coins in the normie coinspot . com . au and cant seem to be able to send my coins to bittrex

I have 4k
Wanted to accumulate more but oh well

I've worked hard
I started crypto not a week ago, with a cap input of 92 dollars, and I've managed to turn it into 102

I am proud for my very first time doing anything money related, despite how small it feels

I reckon 42 and a half lambos

user that positivity will spread to other parts of your life and make you a stronger person. Just keep trading, feel the fucking rush

Good job. But don't be a freeloader. Earning money yourself will feel better

Just bought 80 ARK for the first time. It's all I have but I'm still hoping to make some nice gains by tomorrow.

that's 800$ when it hits 10$. not bad!

delusional arkies, your shitcoin is getting hit by an organized P&D right now

I have an embarrasingly low amount of ARK. Talking under 50. Please. PLEASE.
ASAnYEt4gJHugqtR53KWC5dHywh9VL9fZK
just a few and i'll put the rest of my meager remaining amount of BTC into it.

see

need to send BTC to bittrex and then trade your BTC for another coin

I saw this immediately when I saw their logo. Mooning confirmed.

I mean, probably. Bu every time its been pumped like this, a new higher floor is set. Regardless, conference, ledger support, and the revolutionary tech all spell out one thing: BUY. Community is also very active and there are bounties for anyone to try to claim. All around good in all domains minus marketing. Conference tomorrow will help with that, as well as simply having the ledger support in Sept.

The the ARK dev is supposed to speak on Tuesday at 10AM.

>Yfw the pumps are responsible for increased volume and higher floors

Yeah, really sucks

Yes, but exposure begins at beginning of conference (tomorrow) as they are the top startup being marketed (paid sponsors).

discord.gg/6eP4Yk
GET IN Veeky Forums BROS

Yeah that's why I'm currently selling all my shitcoins and going all in right now :3

Fuck. I was banking on TENX tomorrow going up on account of their software being released. Should I go all in on ARK? Is this really the dream?

>ARK discord server that isn't the biz_classic delegate server

if you have that one, by all means post it instead

discord.gg/43uBXT

discord.gg/gmmSH86

Tbh I think both are good buys. Personally believe Ark is a better one, but both good nonetheless. Maybe split? Don't want to be imposing my bias on you lol, but I just can't see how Ark can go wrong. Splitting is a good idea I guess, to be safe.

Fuck how long do binance ETH withdrawals take to process?

Not going to say how much I have. But thank you to the bro that convinced me to by in when it was 24 cents per ark coin. God bless to all the ark bros. My positive energy goes out to all of you.

You wouldn't believe how close you actually are to the truth with that. Travelling east?

w-what are my estimated gains with only around 50 USD worth?
i'm buying right this very moment

Why are the masons in everything?

About a 100 bucks.

This sport isn't for you if you're not willign to do basic math. The coin is 1.75, if it somehow moons to 3.50 you'll only make 2x. 50 dollars. There's an insanely small chance of that happening, this is a long term hold. Don't buy ARK for overnight gains.

If Ark succeds then 3.5 is too cheap, we may say Neo-like earnings

>sold NEO

bad call

Did you fucking read? I said this is a longterm hold. Holy shit pajeets everywhere.