Will Jihan Get Assassinated?

If dubz, yes.

wouldnt surprise me

no u

If Core supporters are already talking of killing then you know he's won.

More likely he could get put in front of firing squad ,if he rubs the Party the wrong way.

>If Core supporters are already talking of killing then you know he's won.
It's not that, hes close to causing a major crash in all crypto. Considering many dangerous criminals likely hold crypto they won't be happy if they lose money because Jihan disrupted bitcoin which most fiat to crypto transactions require.

You are right. This nonsense could crash the entire market. Fucking sneaky chink.

I hope so

sack the fuck up with this shit. its called competition. nut up

This. He's killing the goose for some golden eggs.

Hang the chink.

Free market, nigger

>free market means being a retarded gook and running everything into the ground

F

If btc isn't robust enough it deserves to be replaced. Free market, nigger

Gooks wreck every industry they enter for just about everyone.
Money will leave ALL crypto you mongo spastic.

>replaced
Yeah no, Jihan. You won't be replacing anything. All your zipperhead tactics will accomplish is that everything will crash to zero.

Congrats.

F

>Free market, nigger
Some powerful criminal can't access his tens of millions in crypto because chinese autist destroying everything. Hires hitman to kill him, status quo is retained, free market nigger.

I bet you two niggers were for the bank bailouts

Bitmain is causing a detrimental effect on the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem with the BCH shenanigans.
But if this is done with the blessing of the Triads and the Communist Party, it is very unlikely that some random criminal entity would risk assassinating Jihan.

Based strawman, fuckface.

Not a straw man. How can you be for propping up one collapsing system but not the other? Hypocrite

You're spuriously comparing btc to the banking system that deserved to collapse through greed.
I don't need to buy a coffee with my btc you fee grubbing maggot. Btc is a vault.

Even big banks getting partial control of bitcoin is preferable to Jihan destroying crypto. If he cripples normal BTC tens of billions in money will flee crypto, no one will ever touch it for 5 or 10 years. For the moment BTC is basically the only way for fiat to enter and exit crypto in the west and japan. Replacing BTC is fine but it can't be done in a few weeks and sabotaging BTC will bring the entire crypto market down.

>implying crypto doesn't deserve to go up or down depending on demand
Cuck. The point of crypto is to get away from traditional banking. Kill yourself

What would be the point of that? It'd be better to simply be patient, wait, and let him watch his shitcoin go to shit.

that was clearly a strawlady, hillbillly.

>Cuck. The point of crypto is to get away from traditional banking. Kill yourself
Just use one of the other coins for that purpose. Letting bitcoin become normie coin isn't that large of a problem.

assassinate your mother if you want assassinate

If by jihan you mean your mother and by assassinate you mean fuck

>listen well ping pong, to shill the white man on Veeky Forums put 'nigger' in every post
>okay boss

> Veeky Forums niggers still care about how much fiat they can get for their shitcoin when this chink is trying to give them opportunity to buy ultra cheap BTC
Its like you all want to stay poor or something.

I'm sure some people are even more pissed at Blockstream and the Corecucks stagnating Bitcoin's growth the last two years.

It's literally their fault.

Diversification is far better than killing tho

smart contract on his head

kek

They are both pretty stupid, but Jihan winning cuts off fiat from entering crypto in the short term. Blockstream winning might make make BTC transactions too costly and lead to a slow death as a better altcoin slowly replaces it but doesn't represent an existential threat to crypto. At the moment Jihans tantrums have cost me 50% of my money and forces me to hold some bitcoin cash as a hedge against him breaking BTC by causing the chain to stall.

To be fair this is a valid point. I would still rather the main coin not become co-opted by bankers though

I bet any money I'm whiter than you