According to Marxism:

According to Marxism:
>a CEO of a multinational megacorp making seven figures annually but isn't a shareholder = proletarian
>a lower middle class guy owning a small village sandwich shop and employing his cousin as a part time help = (petty) bourgeoise
Why is Marxism so fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NBA_team_owners
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=165301
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a Marxist but they would consider shareholding being bourgeois, because you're making money off of their labor in a disproportionate and unfair way

I'm not remotely a Marxist or Communist or left-wing, I'm pretty hard right, but at what point you thought a CEO of a major company isn't getting shares as part of their package I don't know.

Fuck off and stop making us look stupid with non-factual scenarios, moron.

But the CEO isn't bourgeois, he doesn't OWN the means of production. He's just employed by the people who do (company shareholders).
>In Marxist theory, the proletariat is the social class that does not have ownership of the means of production and whose only means of subsistence is to sell their labor power for a wage or salary. Proletarians are wage-workers, while some refer to those who receive salaries as the salariat. For Marx, however, wage labor may involve getting a salary rather than a wage per se.

He doesn't have to. Adam Silver who earns 10 million a year as the NBA commissioner doesn't own a single share in any NBA team, he's just an employee employed by the team owners.

>look at me making obviously stupid and wrong claims about something only so I can feel smart for not liking it

Slavjok Zizek is making money unfairly by promoting a cancerous ideology

Not an argument.

What's the "NBA"?

National basketball association, a sports league.

So like the head of UEFA or a boxing organisation or something? How on earth is that relevant to OP's point about a
n international corporation?

NBA is an international corporation with billions of dollars worth of revenue, my friend.

Interesting, do you have a corporate report showing the executives get no shares in this organisation.

>people still defend this autistic overabstraction
>millions died for it
>millions more were murdered

List of owners is publicly available:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NBA_team_owners
Since NBA operates as a joint venture, one can only own shares in individual teams - it has revenue sharing but not equity sharing. Adam Silver as a league commissioner is prohibited from owning a share of a team to prevent conflict of interest.

Stalinism solves this problem by classifying any overly successful proletarian as a kulak and shooting him

That's NBA teams, you claimed the NBA itself was a major international corporation rather than a minor administrative body.

>I don't understand the concept of joint venture and revenue sharing
Might as well say "I'm a brainlet" and check out.

NBA teams are the NBA. This isn't like the UEFA where teams like Read Madrid or Chelsea join an independent administrative organization - the NBA teams own the NBA. It's more or less a cartel.

Now you are just being childish. I understand administrative sports bodies perfectly well, but they aren't "multinational megacorps" to quote OP.

Sorry, user, but you just came up with a ridiculous example.

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=165301

It may be a cartel but if it is an international corporation then you will be posting the corporate report anytime soon. I'm waiting........

How do you not know what the NBA is?

Because he's a fucking tard.