Monday

>Monday
>It's another "user, what did you do over the weekend?" episode

Say you posted on Veeky Forums

Full of pink w-... Alking.

Oh user you support breast cancer!?

you can be an awkward faggot or just make up some interesting bullshit.

If you're gonna post this pointless shit go to r9k and get off my board.

got blackout drunk and cleaned my apartment

i guess thats good

lel, my last job, I actually showed this girl my power level and to my surprise, she still talked to me and showed interest, too bad she was married and preggo.

Haha I had this thread running earlier. T-Minus 8 hours till my coworkers rape me.

i'm so autistic that i can't even come up with anything believable and usually go "nothing much" or "just relaxed"....after a few weeks they get an idea that i'm just a weirdo and stop asking lol

Lmao tell me how it went

you know they're going to ask so just have something ready.

i mean it's not like you can knock her up or anything

You srsly don't talk about at least one tv show or movie?

Wtf

I was sick in bed
But i researched an ico I want to dump a heap of money into
Repositioned some of my holdings
Made 36% gainz with a few trades

Feels good to work with people that are also into crypto

> Be banging Prego chick
> Poking little Timmy Jr with your pepe with each thrust

Now user, I knew you were weird. But wtf.

You're not a weirdo. I'll never understand why just relaxing is considered boring, people don't know how to appreciate life, itself. Always gotta be partying, gossiping, working, and fucking.

Just enjoy it, this won't last forever.

kek

i seriously haven't watched a movie since 2012 or 13 and haven't paid attention to any of these new tv shows in ages....i'm so disconnected from the normie world. All i know is dank memes and crypto. I have a really hard time carrying a conversation for more than a few minutes. I have no social media accounts so people are pretty weirded out by me i'm sure. But i don't really care too much honestly, i do my job and go home to my precious shitcoins.

I don't even watch TV

who the fuck cares what happened this week on game of sex or better call breaking bad

Someday shitcoins will be normie territory like dc n marvel is...

they're only asking because they find you interesting and want to be entertained by your response. if you aren't entertaining then you're disappointing and boring. it really has nothing to do with you. just tell them a story, that's all they want.

If you don't watch TV user. How do you know about breaking bad 2.0?

what stories do i tell if im just your just a shutin? I'm well into my adulthood and can't think of a single "interesting" story to tell. I haven't had any of these experiences that normies have had like going out, partying, relationships/break ups...all this is so foreign to me.

you hear it.

sort of like how I know jon snow died and then came back even though I don't know what role he plays in the show

also the blonde girl is called khaleesi, and she gets fucked by the big barbarian looking guy. at some point someone says to her "this is known khaleesi" because that seems to be a popular meme

Just make friends with other robot people. In a uni there's a very good chance you're not the only robot around. If you make friends with normies and pretend to do stuff on weekend you'll live a lie and have to pretend to be someone you're not forever. Why do you want that?

>it's another "user, what did you do over the past 22 years?" episode

Got validation for my art from successful people.

That's why you read the news and biographies of famous people.
>"Did you know that the Prime Minister of Australia has the world record for fastest drinking of a double pint of beer?"
>"Did you know Gauguin and Van Gogh were roommates?"

My theory on all human interaction is that 90% of people have narcissistic tendencies, meaning if you ask the right questions and give them the right prompts other people will do all off the work in a conversation and yet still walk away being like
>Wow, user and I had a really great conversation. I like them

of course you could just lie