ENIGMA JUST GOT HACKED

Do not send any eth to their address! It's a scam!

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x24f9083da75933fbc29eb49ee6f9498c7849128c7983f1cf27f6e9d82783ddd0
etherscan.io/address/0x29d7d1dd5b6f9c864d9db560d72a247c178ae86b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice bought 100k

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

FUCKING REKT OMG

Comfy life awaits.

Holy shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I LOVE YOU Veeky Forums BROS

Thanks for giving me a larger slice at the crowdsale based hackers

ITS OGRE

NICE LOST 200K LOL

Did this actually happen? I was going to throw some ETH in this and ultimately decided not to

(((Hacked)))

Why does this shit happen the very minute that ETH starts to finally break away from the slump?

RIP top pajeetcoin prospect

fuck

Now I don't feel so bad about their fucking privileged whitelist form.

HAAA,

Yes it did. People started saying it was a scam in slack, then they shut down all the channels.

OH SHIT THATS WHY ETH WAS JUMPING IDIOTS WERE BUYING FOR THE FLASH ICO PAJEET SALE HAHAHAHA

enigma you are pathetic

Looks to me like some cunt has just called himself "Enigma MOD" on telegram and begun an intense FUD campaign desu. Never seen him in the telegram group before and I've been quite active there.

Will be satisfying if they got hacked though because they're a smug bunch of bastards. 0.60 ICO price and a privileged buyers list, fuck them honestly

I really hope this doesnt happen to obsidian
T.ico particpater

Also, this throws into so much doubt that spreadsheet that got "leaked" the other day. Be very fucking sceptical of any of the ICOs listed on that, especially the high rated ones. Who the fuck would give away what appears to be such a goldmine of information like that?? You got rushed Veeky Forums

nah obsidian team are security pros

>It's another fake hack episode

glad I was taking a break from everything, was looking forward to get some.
>watching some movie
>phone vibrates
>new email
>enigma presale starts
>hmm k check it later whatever.jpg
>checking webpage
>no webpage is up
>let's check Veeky Forumsraelis
>see this thread

nice, dodged a bullet, right?

This project is finished. even if everyone posted their skin color no one will ever believe in this wild west it wasnt the devs pulling something.

Most likely what happened is they did get hacked by some pajeet scammer.

Sucks to be them. they were about to have millions.

it was just from some dude's youtube channel lmao and it wasn't leaked it was always public

uh link this sheet dude

damn scammers workign hard.

someone threw 100 eth at that address.

Im all for the gains. but this could make some an heros tonight

The devs will be furious that some hacker ran off with the money that they were planning to run off with

They announced the ico would be sept 11th, you have to be retarded to send ETH today

When this shit starts happening on a regular I think it's time to pull out of crypto

SEC is gonna come down hard

I feel the same way user, makes me sad and angry

Wait. Fuck guys.

Does that mean the whitelist was a scam too?

They have our name and emails.

Kek

Yeah big brother bout to come down hard on the ICO scene, good riddance I say.

These hackers literally have identifying information on you hahahahahahahaha

one for 100 too.. rip
etherscan.io/tx/0x24f9083da75933fbc29eb49ee6f9498c7849128c7983f1cf27f6e9d82783ddd0

Damn someone got fucked hard

The emails keep coming

No the white list was most likely legit. This hack just happened. Looks like they broke into guy's account and I'm guessing he used the same password for everything like an idiot.

I still want to invest but these people need to get better at security. They're MIT graduates for god's sake.

LMAO

shit like this is honestly gonna force the feds to come down hard.

teams been locked out of their admin access on slack as well. how can they stop this lol

Hope vitalik kills the scammers address

follow along here: were on our way to half a mil boys

etherscan.io/address/0x29d7d1dd5b6f9c864d9db560d72a247c178ae86b

yeah no it's not his responsibility, enigma devs should have been more careful

JUST

HAHAAA SOMEONE SENT THEM 1337 FUCK TOKENS AHAHAHAHAHA

How can I stop this transaction

Decentraland ICO was a shitshow, Propy is niche and not worth it. 0x was a good idea with a great team, also it's been more than 7 months they were out there building something and they have pulled one of the most decent ICOs ever.
Red Pulse and Chain link sound like uber bullshit, but I may be wrong there.
That spreadsheet isn't nothing special unless you are a clueless faggot that can't do his homework.

F

F

Isn't being secure the whole purpose of Enigma?

What a big failure that was...

Projects like 0x, Obsidian, and Kyber will prosper because of situations like this

its .4 eth faggot. consider yourself lucky.

there is a dude that just wasted 30k.

yours is a nothing burger.

>nigger gets lucky with a few ICOs and decide to become a crypto guru
>idiots think his picks are legit

lol

thanks senpai
i screenshotted this as well since i knew it'd get shoa'd after it was shared here

I thought so. I read other posts of other anons about the spreadsheet but this was the first time I actually seen it and read it.
Some days I can't believe I'm making decent money with crypto, then this kind of shit passes by and I'm sure part of that money is coming from these retards.
Oh well.

youre a fucking idiot. look at the picture again dumbshit

Why are there ETH payments less than $100,000? It was pretty clear that the presale was for the rich. As for the rich, that's fucking rough.

Of course it is, crypto is 100% a ponzi, as long as you get out before it collapses its aight.

I see transactions and receivers, where are you inferring transaction amounts on that. jerkface.

didn't they ask for private keys too?

People are still sending lol

it's all these 80 iq pakis you see joining the telegram/slack channels just hoping to make a buck without understanding anything

No just email, slack username, and amount you want to invest.

Fuck man, F

No so if "they" did you better switch that wallet.

No. Maybe I got the legit version? This was like 8 hours ago. Asked for telegram name, slack name, and email.

o boy

ah I just saw a screenshot from an user earlier showing that ((they)) did.

long live enigma

Con is a fag btw

ETH IS MOONING AND BTC IS DYING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL LOOK AT THE CHART AND GET IN NOW

Bitcoin Cash(Crash) is dying, Bitcoin is fine

Se how nicely our dubs sum up

Bit Coin Crap.

kek

Literally this. They got their just deserts for their underhanded secret registration faggotry.

nigger is a data scientist so i'll trust his word more than biz shills

Fun part is that people still is sending ETH to that address.

well someone just tried logging into my facebook. i wonder why facebook out of all of the things they could try with my email. I guess its time for a new email address

I can't fucking believe the contract name is literally "Fake_Phishing"

Fucking hilarious, isn't it? The guy doesn't give a fuck, he just made a quick half million dollars off retards.

$1337 haxors

Pic related

Check the tokens on the ETH Address

oh my god.... this is terrible. i hope this guy or group gets caught.

Lol, are you from reddit? I do kinda feel sorry for these dumb saps though.. just trying to make some money. I mean, I was salty as shit over not getting into the whitelist, imagine the salt of these people?

I feel bad for 100 eth dude. he just wasted over 30k.

thats a bad night

This doesn't just hurt the people who got scammed.
Do you think the 4000% gainers will keep happening if people are too scared or critical to invest?

Check out his wallet, he still has $2.9 million in it, he'll be fine.

It's true, this is gonna have a ripple effect.

I hope nobody kill themselves

Looks like someone was really upset he didn't make the whitelist.

>MANY PRESTIGE, SUCH BRAIN

You know what they say, don't fuck with the internet.

If people got scared of investing into ICOs they would buy overpriced bags directly from exchanges

those guys will forever be known as the ones that got hacked and fucked by their piers.

nothing will happen. Shit going 4000% will keep going 4000% because that happens when people get it on exchanges after missing the ICO. Maybe MIT super intelligent dudes will get better with securing their shit.