I own 16M DGB coins

I own 16M DGB coins.

I'm literally going to another dimension of wealth in a month, see you later faggots lmao

>inb4 "hurr durr is that your only coin"
>own $160k of BTC
>own $100k of NEO
>own $70k of OMG
>own $50k of LTC
>own $30k of ETH
>own $10k of BNT (lol such a meme coin)

Holding some heavy LSK, BAT, RDD bags though, but fuck it.

Keep laughing at DGB, you will literally kill yourselves if you don't buy now or very soon.

>yes, it's me. Im back, niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1494394622977&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

>i own 16m dgb
>buy my bags faggot, or kys
lmao nice one OP

Thanks! Just bought 100k!

WUZ

>DGB
>NEO
>LTC
>BNT

Do you intentionally buy the worst shitcoins?

lets see them op

DIGIKANGZ

Proof faggot and i just might

Goyz

Hey Digibro, I'm hodling since 80 sats! Cheers

OP you mind giving me 0.1btc so I could do some actual trading?

1BT6AuQFmY5sRhLZ5cZhkYVX6PhZzu5sH3

yeah I've cashed out 200k into fiat and still have over 600k in coins, all made in less than 4 months off an initial investment of 40k. Maybe I now something you don't, or maybe it's just your destiny to be a poor NEET who knows?

NEO went up over 4000% percent you dunce. LTC will moon pretty soon.

download coinbase on your phone and move money from your checking you faggot.

>Buying shitcoins randomly with no basis at all
>You will see, I will show you all

lol, enjoy begin coinraped

Can u post proof so u have some credibility? I realize u dont give a shit but i would really take your advice if i saw something real

or maybe instead of requesting retarded ass blockfolio numbers that can be faked in literally seconds as "proof" or easily photoshopped images, you can listen to what I'm saying and make a decision yourself.

I spent a lot of time discussing DGB a few months ago, and all of that still applies, look it up. The coin got overhyped because of citi and attracted hordes of pump and dumpers which hurt the coin's credibility, but it's an incredible piece of technology. This will make you a millionaire if you have enough capital. DGB's next rise will surprise everyone, there is no way to time it besides buying now.

What other coins do you believe will rise in the near future? Also you mentioned LTC mooning soon, what would the reason be? If the BTC/BCH stuff causes bitcoin's price to drop wouldn't LTC be impacted negatively as well?

i missed you fistnigger

any price predictions?

He's a known troll. Pretends to be rich while making terrible investments to
1. infuriate you
2. troll you into buying shit coins
Sage.

the larping is off the charts

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1494394622977&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

Holy shit

OP is a mentally ill NEET bum

Why is this stupid faggot still here
How low does DGB have to go before dumb niggers like you get the message

thats where im at. right now im looking at ARK, and MCO, maybe ill add more to ETC.

OP, What make you think dgb will moon ?

How retarded are you digicucks?

I really don't have the energy to refute you retards because I don't care if you believe me and I literally can't stop smiling at all the awesome shit I do with my gains. I don't have the hatred surging through my veins anymore, it's just not worth my time to go beyond pointing out that you people are dunces. DGB is the fastest and most reliable crypto CURRENCY that exists and there are no competitors insight. So when it goes warp speed you'll either own it or not. If you don't you will KYS.

jw. you the dude downward pumping Digi?

Been having trouble keeping that shit above 2 cents ~_~

Also, big news coming? Seems like Digi just puts all their prof into server space for quick transfers.. Nothing huge in a while.

>there are no competitors insight
IOTA?