So, if I'm not Christian I go to hell for all eternity?

So, if I'm not Christian I go to hell for all eternity?

Christians are sociopaths, the sooner you ignore their empty threats the better off you will be.

Yes 100%

If you reject the only means of salvation known to mankind, you will be sorted out with the dead, being dead yourself.

So yes. If you reject the salvation Jesus offers you, there is no other salvation, and only two eternal destinations.

The orthodox Christian life is all about struggle and hardship.

Those billions of people in history who were born before Christianity was even created are also going to hell or purgatory. Christians also believe pic related don't get to go to heaven.

Or, you know, you could read the bible and find out that all the righteous who died before Jesus was born were being held in Paradise, in the Bosom of Abraham, and not in Torment.

You could do that.

Shame they don't teach them what Tetelestai means then.

also mysticism

What about people after Jesus was born who never converted?

>Billions of people before Jesus.
Millions, yea, but not billions.

Why do the righteous born before Jesus go to Heaven?

Yup. Also if you're the wrong kind of Christian. Also if you masturbate.

If I were Christian, I'd be Orthodox for sure

Where in the Bible dos it say that?

I used orthodox not Orthodox.

Oh

New fag here, only assholes who believe heart and soul in the rough translation of a book that has been heavily edited and copied over and over again belive that all non christians go to heaven. The bible is pretty much an old ass game of telephone and if you just believe it right off the bat with no thought put into it, then you're just an asshole.

if they had the opportunity to convert, but didnt, they are in hell, if they had no opportunity, i.e. super obscure tribes in the middle of the amazon, then aslong as they were righteous

Wow such a new and edgy take on it. I never thought of it that way

Catholic fanfiction designed specifically to skirt around this very issue after people started to raise it in theological debate.

I bet you actually believe Hell has circles too!

Probably, barring a last possible moment intervention by God.

Bosom of Abraham is Jewish not Catholic bro.

So when the Spanish gathered up a tribe and told them to accept Jesus and become vassals of the Kingdom of Spain (in a language they couldnt understand) or be killed they were just spreading the good word of jesus christ?

It's where the RIGHTEOUS go, ie, observant Jews and those gentiles who keep the Noadic Laws. It is NOT where unbaptized babies go, nor is where "good" pagans go, this is a Catholic fanfic.

>So, if I'm not Christian I go to hell
Yes.
>for all eternity?
No.

>gentiles who keep the noadic laws
>Righteous pagans
Pick two.
>b-but don't deny or blaspheme god!
Who is to say the pagan isn't inadvertently worshipping the right God the wrong way, alongside all the other false gods he worships? Note how it doesn't say anything about not worshipping other gods.

Wait so do dogs go to heaven?

That one will.

Why do you say that? Will this one?

the source also requested pls

He seems rather unrepentant for his actions. Hopefully he'll see the error of his ways and ask forgiveness.

When you die your soul will find its way to whatever faith you followed while living. You'll most likely experience what you believed death would be like. You'll get what you deserve.

What about atheist dogs such as this one?

Christian teachings are so convoluted they actually just are a lie.

but these tribes often have morals completely alien to our own
what if they believed murder to be righteous? will they go to paradise?

>Americans and savages trying to understand religion
Lol.

>If you reject the salvation Jesus offers you
ok so when will he offer me this? when I'm dead and he resurrects me?

>what if they believed murder to be righteous? will they go to paradise?
Nope.

Also, btw, the Bible is pretty clear that
a) animals can't go to hell
b) animals will probably go to Heaven
You see, they can't sin.

>Europoor LARPing as desert kike

Nope.

Eternal damnation requires an eternal sin. An eternal sin would be irreparable harm to God's will. The only damage so severe would be if God's master plan failed. God's master plan involves raising another Christ(fully divine human) from within mankind, so as long as his plan succeeds you will only be sent to hell for as long as you sinned.

The second Christ will be the one sending you to hell.

"But I tell you the truth, it is for your benefit that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you. And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment."

so they go to hell because their culture is different from christians and they had no way to know better?
why did god make them in the first place if they were just gonna be condemned to eternal torture with no chance at redemption

no. you will just be reborn to try again some other day, maybe on better circumstances.

The motives of this Christian God seem suspiciously identical to a tribal warlord, almost as if he is a projection of human social structures onto nature...

No, God must be a perfect indivisible sphere of pure potential being that exists outside of time and space, the fact that God has homo sapiens traits is pure coincidence.

>implying the only thing isreal would understand wouldn't be a tribal warlord
Even then they sinned irreperably against god, and eventually god had to fix the mess they made by dying for him.