/pol/ needs to go back

/pol/ needs to go back.

I'm not talking about the extreme ideologies they have. What irritates me is when trying to have a discussion with them they will use the stupidest arguments possible. And if they can't find ways to talk back they will attempt to insult you personally in all caps with barely intelligible sentences.

Seriously if you can't even manage to converse normally without using words like nigger, (((jews))) etc either shut up or go back to

>starts an entire thread to reply to stale bait

dumb frogposter

You shouldn't be such a nu-male he bitch KEK. Now go back to slerping your bull's semen out of your wife's (male) anus.

>m not talking about the extreme ideologies they have. What irritates me is when trying to have a discussion with them they will use the stupidest arguments possible.
does it hurt that you have to be consistent in your argument? It would be much easier if we would just allow you swap standards as you find it convienient

Example of /pol/ autism in action

Not a /pol/tard, but how much do you get paid for your shilling?

it is autism action, and we are going to keep you to your words. Putting your collective words back into your mouths when you find it unpleasent is a great strategy

Just about the entire site is /pol/. If the mods aren't going to do shit about it, then this is exactly what they want.

>/pol/ is the problem
>all threads are started by anti-/pol/
really makes you think

Polacks always resort to talk about cuckoldry and they are always talking about black people. There's something going on underneath.

lol you came from that roman britain thread didn't you?

we're here to stay amigo. if it makes you feel better though i refrain from using directed profanity most of the time, unless someone else uses it first and i try to argue as rationally as possible.

Mods think these spammers are necessary for the well-being of the human race, that's why off-topic shit and topics violating the 25year rule stay.

Stormfags talk so much about IQ but then most of them sound like you. You sound like you have a 90 IQ at most.

Jokes on you I'm just pretending to be retarded, but you actually are a cuck.

stop posting threads about it and ignore spam

>I'm not talking about the extreme ideologies they have. What irritates me is when trying to have a discussion with them they will use the stupidest arguments possible. And if they can't find ways to talk back they will attempt to insult you personally in all caps with barely intelligible sentences.
That's literally just run of the mill 4chin autism.

Just fucking sage, hide, report, and don't reply to them.

We used to be able to self-moderate, but you retarded faggots have to bring your political ideologies into everything, and reply to fucking b8.

>just pretending to be retarded
>cuck
/pol/ vocab starterpack

There you go again, replying to the retarded faggot, and showing how mad you are. You think he's going to not fuck up the board any more, now? Just shut the fuck up, and ignore them. They're like little retarded, 13 year old girls; if you don't give them the attention their dad stopped giving them, then they fuck off.

And cucks always like to psycholigize others when they are revealed as cucks. There's something going on underneath.