WHY DO I KEEP LOSING

WHY DO I KEEP LOSING

WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN TO MOON AAAAHHHHHHH

>sharing our secrets
DELET THIS

AHHHHHHHHH ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

I was in your shoes in early 2017, lost a good bit of money.

I have since recovered that money, and made a good profit by now.

Two tips:
1) only invest what you can afford to flush down the toilet right now
(keeps you from panic selling, and keeps you from greed selling too early)

2) buy and forget
(shit will rise and fall, long is where it's at)

Keep in mind that crypto is very much in its infancy still. If things go even slightly the way I think they will, bitcoin will be hundreds of thousands in a few years.
And don't be distracted by forks and alts; bitcoin can and will be adapted by consensus to meet any demand and adopt any feature.

Liberally me.

>btc goes to 100k
>all my meme coins stay the same btc ratio
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>only invest what you can afford to flush down the toilet
THAT WILL NEVER MAKE ME RICH AAAAAAHHHHHH

>dont sell high hold through ATHs like a DGBtard
Are you sure you're doing so well?

>>all my meme coins stay the same btc ratio
That would mean they all gain fiat value at the same rate.
Depending on the state of the global economy, that would be a good thing if you plan on cashing out.

Personally, I don't think there's any reason to have more than one cryptocurrency in the future however.
Bitcoin can be adapted to adopt any desirable feature altcoins may have.
The altcoin market is a very good test lab though.

>put all my altcoins into eth as soon as i saw it started mooning
>got into OMG, NEO, and PAY all in lower positions then before
>still managed to lose over 500 USD from transaction fees

hope the long game pays off

>letting your emotions get in your way
Either hold good coins or day trade and sell when you hit a certain percent profit, not when it seems like its going down

btw was trading on Bittrek

>THAT WILL NEVER MAKE ME RICH AAAAAAHHHHHH
Maybe not. I'm just telling OP how to avoid his "buy high, sell low" syndrome.
Trade crypto all you want, there are plenty of people who have been very successful at it.
Just remember that you're essentially gambling. Game theory is at play, meaning it's literally a coin toss most of the time.

>Are you sure you're doing so well?
Started out with 13k in December 2016 / January 2017.
Ended up losing 1500.

Re-entered in May with 1500 (bitcoin did very badly the second I bought in, but I stuck it through).
Now have 4500.

>Re-entered in May with 1500 (bitcoin did very badly the second I bought in, but I stuck it through).
Should add that I bought in at what was then the all-time high of 2600.

I bought at ATH on purpose; I wanted my male brain to prove to my female brain that it really doesn't matter at what point you buy in. Bitcoin is still going to skyrocket in the long run no matter what.

I think you got your male and female brains mixed up. Your female brain is that one that says "I shouldn't have to think about anything, thinking is too hard, it'll all work out eventually I hope haha lol"
The male brain is that one that would maximise profits by buying low and selling high, continuously making money even during periods when the price is not going up, making the process efficient as possible and not wasting any time during the endeavor.

It's almost scary how unlucky I am. Like God is singling me out to pick on.
Whenever I buy something it immediately falls in value. Whenever I sell something it moons immediately.

To put it in perspective I literally LITERALLY sold my last bit of lisk after it went green because I've been bagholding for over a year. Within 24 hours it doubles in value.

I don't even get why I deserve this, my life has been pretty terrible up till now. Maybe I can start charging people to know what I'm going to buy/sell so they can act accordingly.

Youre impatient, youre afraid to hold. You gotta trust your coin..

gonna give you some big ticket advice buddy

not sure how much money we're working with so i'll just use percentages

30% -> NEO
30% -> OMG
30% -> BTC [OR] ETH (id recommend ETH)
10% -> Use for some day trading/moon missions

take the profit from your day trading (assuming you don't listen to biz, do your own research, and make profit) and distribute half of it into the three holds that I just gave you and use the other half to slowly build your day trading bank

Oddly enough thats very close to what I'm already invested in

I'm just going to stop bothering to attempt daytrading and check the exchanges once a day instead of 140 times a day

cheers brother, hope to see you posting on Veeky Forums in the next year or two with some serious capital gain

>coin makes it back to territory not seen in over a year
>sell because that's totally not a sign of imminent mooning

youre not in ETH?

The female brain panics, the male brain stays calm and knows it was going to go down based on empirical data from the past.

bitcoin will never, ever be accepted. it has far to many flaws.

whatever replaces it will be the global currency

>it has far to many flaws.
They can and will all be ironed out by consensus vote.